PML-N , Your Time is Over Now...Why ?

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCJS5TfJd0Y[/video]

6-18-2009_73544_1.gif

Oyeeeeeeeeee PML-N walooooooooo , Aandhooooooo , Koeeeeeee Bhi Aapni Murzy Say RAPE Kernay Waloooon Ko Maaaaf Naheeee Kerta Hay.......
People may forgive murderers but never RAPISTS

Punjab PER AB ALLAH KA AZAB AAYA HI AAYAAAAA......IF YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT REACT AGAINST SUCH RAPISTS.

Stop this " Qahar-e-Ellahi" with your reaction against that RAPIST.

PML-N , Your Time is Over Now....This is a not a matter of If ..........But when .....

And this time no MAFI NAMA but only PHANSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NAMA

ashraf196

Citizen
shut your mouth. tumharey bus main hota to kab ka punjab par azab nazil kar chukaay hotey. again bakwas band karo.

Spartacus

ashraf196 said:
shut your mouth. tumharey bus main hota to kab ka punjab par azab nazil kar chukaay hotey. again bakwas band karo.

Give answer and not bark here.......

Takla ( Apna Nawaz Shareef ) is self a Aazab Elahi that came to you after you people gave him huge votes.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
hmmm .. interesting .. i think its time PML leadership should act once again and punish the culprit ..

but i really dont know what is this stupid guy trying to prove here .. we havent forgotton altaf and his idiot subordinates raping girls for their pleasure in the name of party politics .. have we ?? karachites wil never forget that .. and thats one reason he was shot into his belly .. and he is not at all keen to come back ..

wish we have sensible ppl coming here and have a mind stirring conversation .. unlike these pets for the stupid politicians .. be it PPP or MQM or Moslem League or any other party ..

Enjoy and have fun

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
This style is not good at all.
we all should control our self, rude language n behaviors can't prove any thing. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW & we should show the truth to the LAW.
Any one Any Leader who ever doing wrong must not be supported by us cos. today some one else or some other family is effected by such people tomorrow it can be us or our family.

so do post such kind of issues but don't use abusive, in-respective & dirty language for other leaders only cos. they are not your party leader.

turn them down WHO ever they are & save your society, family & future of OUR KIDS !!

Mian Baradran are not above the law as well & Nation will not accept them if they will not take serious action against these crooks, dirty minded people around them ...... rest assure !!

PROMISE with each other that you will be one Nation & get stronger n stronger.
Our enemies are very happy now a days & enjoy a lot when we fight with each other JUST FOR NOTHING.

How foolish we are that we abuse the other party members & leaders BUT swear on our own party members & Leaders even they are corrupt, dirty, filthy & abusers .....................................!! JUST CUT THE CRAPE & demolish the evil desires of ourselves,
chase the criminals terrorists, looters, rapists, murderers, thugs & cheaters don't let them grow ............ DON'T VOTE THEM !!

Other wise you will be (WE WILL BE) responsible for the 'CRASH' of ourselves our society & future of our KIDS. OPEN YOUR EYES !!! please.

ShakirQureshi,
Chairman,
Karwan e Fikar UK.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
PML-N does not start and end with MPA Munawar Gul.

Small parties will surely keep up with their propaganda until next election. They know with the popularity ratings of PML N there is no doubt they will be in power in next election. Although I am a supporter of Tehreek Insaf but my secondary support is for PML N.

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Scope of Political Marketing

http://www.political-marketing.net Offer political Marketing Services

Political Marketing is being used and implemented with different names and different shapes since centuries. In 1950 Political Marketing was defined as a separate subject please sees history of Political Marketing for reference and details.

Still this subject is in developing phase and need to do a lot to formally recognize Political Marketing as separate subject. In my point of view Political Marketing is highly significant in all countries especially in democrat governments and more especially to developed countries. Political Marketing is essential for political parties, leaders, government and as well as for general public. Political Marketing brings stability in political culture of a country that in return brings prosperity in national economy at root and gross level. Without Political Marketing or misuse of Political Marketing it is really intricate to better understand public needs and it is so intricate to create and develop good governance in a society.

Visit http://www.political-marketing.net for more details

To better understand the scope of Political Marketing I would like to quote two examples. 1st for the country where Political Marketing is being implement since many years and in contrast to this the another country where Political culture is not developed yet in parties as well as political leaders are not aware about Political Marketing.

On 1st hand I will like to quote USA. Where we can see very clear that Americans are implementing Political Marketing since many years in America, before elections the candidates create and develop a philosophy for their election campaign. So they are clear about what they are communicating in their dialogue. At all level their philosophy remains same, their goals, mission and objective does not change, audience to audience and place to place.

What ever they communicate for coalition parties or public, in New York or in any other state, the theme of their communication at all level remains same because they are well prepared, we cant find any contradiction in their speeches, it builds harmony and trust in public. As a result we can see that in America normally election forecasting is done before elections by survey and pools and election result proofs those predictions.

Visit http://www.political-marketing.net for more details

On other hand I would like to quote an example of a developing country where political culture is not as developed yet. We can see that in Pakistan there is political instability, political leaders in Pakistan are not well aware about the importance of Political Marketing due to lack of knowledge. There is no research, no philosophy and no proper developed campaign. One leader is talking and communicating other things compare to other leader of same party, even we can notice very clearly that same leader is communicating in different way with different theme and objective on different occasions and at different territories. Its due to lack of research, lack of proper philosophy and agenda and without preparation of any centralized campaign. As a result public dont believe their promises and other parties get advantage of their contradictions, however we can see instability, lack of trust inside party and no clear vision.

If we summarize all discussion and keep in mind both examples its clear that without research, developed philosophy and centralized political marketing and election campaign and theme it is impossible to build public trust and harmony at national level. we must give a direction to political activities to get good results for a better future.

For the reason our organization, political marketing services slogan is VOTE FOR TOMORROW that describes well all functions of political marketing at all levels, government, political parties, leaders and for public.

To keep in touch with us please join Political Forum at http://www.political-marketing.net/forum

Article written by Mr. Aftab Hussain
http://www.political-marketing.net

Spartacus

ramses2x1 said:
hmmm .. interesting .. i think its time PML leadership should act once again and punish the culprit ..

but i really dont know what is this stupid guy trying to prove here .. we havent forgotton altaf and his idiot subordinates raping girls for their pleasure in the name of party politics .. have we ?? karachites wil never forget that .. and thats one reason he was shot into his belly .. and he is not at all keen to come back ..

wish we have sensible ppl coming here and have a mind stirring conversation .. unlike these pets for the stupid politicians .. be it PPP or MQM or Moslem League or any other party ..

Enjoy and have fun

Do not see who is sying , but see , what is he saying>>>>>Spartacus is saying to PUNJAB that they should not give their support to proven RAPISTS ( Manuar Gul of PML-N) and Proven lier ( NAWAZ and Shehbaz of PML-N).
If they will countinue their support for proven lier and proven rapist,Aazab-e-Elahi to PUNJAB would come soon may be very soon.
please stop your support for those RAPISTS and LIERS and with this action you would stop Aazab-e-Elahi.

Karachi main baith kar aisee cheezain post karnay say PML-N ko koi nuqsaan nahin honay waala. The people of Punjab, not just Punjabi caste, are proud to have a Chief Minister like Shahbaz Sharif who through all his efforts is trying to make the life of the common man better. Pervez Elahi kay Bhookay Nangay Punjab par laat mar kar ham Shahbaz Sharif ko layey hain... Chahay koi deal kee ho ya na kee ho.. Nawaz Sharif Shahbaz Sharif hamaray sher hain, MQM kay Punjab main aanay kay khwwaab khwaab hee rahayn gay.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
aliazim2000 said:
MQM kay Punjab main aanay kay khwwaab khwaab hee rahayn gay.

Kyun Bhai, Kya MQM wale Pakistani nahi hein? Ya , Punjab Pakistan Nahi Hai?

BTW, We MQM supporters believe in real justice in Pakistan (Not the chief justice :lol: ), and the real justice says whoever is working for the progress & development of Pakistanis and Pakistan, should be appreciated. Whether it is PMLN in Lahore or MQM in Karachi.

But still both lion brothers have to admit that they signed a pardon letter for themselves and their families.The lions are always brave.

Thanks to Shahbaaz Sharif and Mustafa Kamal anyways.

By MQM entering Punjab I meant their style of politics. Pakistan sab Pakistanion ka hay, chahay Punjabi ho, Sindhi ho, Balochi ho, Pakhtoon ho, ya Urdu bolnay wala ho. Jo bhi kaam koi leader karta hay, chahay woh town nazim mustafa kamal ho ya CM Shahbaz Sharif, woh sab Pakistanion kay liyay hain aur us kay liyay humain fakhr hay chahay hum kissee bhi jaga say taaluq rakhtay hon.

For the best two three weeks I have seen hatred campaigns against the Sharif brothers. Their pardon documents are a non-issue now... what is more important is to get Pakistan out of the crisis which is threatening the whole state and to move towards stability. In this way everyone can find issues about politicians... MQM kay apnay bhi 1000 mamlaat hain jin main woh allegedly involved hain... taking May 12th as one case. Yahan par jitnay bhi dastaweezat post kee gain woh saaree non-signed hain...

Jahan par jis party ko mandate mila ho us ko rule karnay daina chahiyay... chahay woh MQM ho, ANP ho ya PML-N ho.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
aliazim2000 said:
By MQM entering Punjab I meant their style of politics. Pakistan sab Pakistanion ka hay, chahay Punjabi ho, Sindhi ho, Balochi ho, Pakhtoon ho, ya Urdu bolnay wala ho. Jo bhi kaam koi leader karta hay, chahay woh town nazim mustafa kamal ho ya CM Shahbaz Sharif, woh sab Pakistanion kay liyay hain aur us kay liyay humain fakhr hay chahay hum kissee bhi jaga say taaluq rakhtay hon.

For the best two three weeks I have seen hatred campaigns against the Sharif brothers. Their pardon documents are a non-issue now... what is more important is to get Pakistan out of the crisis which is threatening the whole state and to move towards stability. In this way everyone can find issues about politicians... MQM kay apnay bhi 1000 mamlaat hain jin main woh allegedly involved hain... taking May 12th as one case. Yahan par jitnay bhi dastaweezat post kee gain woh saaree non-signed hain...

Jahan par jis party ko mandate mila ho us ko rule karnay daina chahiyay... chahay woh MQM ho, ANP ho ya PML-N ho.

Very well said. There is no point of difference between me and you. Ask your fellows to be stuck on that.

12 May is not a case only against MQM, it is against every party involved on that day. Please correct your record.

This is not a compaign against Sharif Bros. This is just a reaction of false allegations of PMLN and others against MQM. Some times TIT for TAT becomes compulsion my dear.