Please start a Campaign for removal and resignation of Gen. Kiyyani and Pasha

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
akhir kalai khul gai army aur isi ki???
india toh kai saalo se is sachai ko aap logo ko batata raha hai lekin suntay nahi they...
ab bni sambhl jao aur kam se kam isi ko toh jad se mita do yeh isi hi hai pakistan ki barvaadi ki vajh:angry_smile:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
akhir kalai khul gai army aur isi ki???
india toh kai saalo se is sachai ko aap logo ko batata raha hai lekin suntay nahi they...
ab bni sambhl jao aur kam se kam isi ko toh jad se mita do yeh isi hi hai pakistan ki barvaadi ki vajh:angry_smile:

bagal main chori, mooun main ram ram.
Bachara bnya samajtha hay Pakistani Hindu kay talitter nahi jantay.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Remember when our nation was drowning in our sorry state in the floods?? Who was there to help us?? Who was there to feed us and clothe us?? General Kiyani and the Pakistan Army! If you want to demand the removal of Kiyani, fine. But what is your basis? Some supposed deal he helped broker?
And your proof is....

Remember we are beggars. The Army is the only institution that has not been raped and pillaged by the powers that be. Please dont become the excuse they use to destroy the last pillar of Pakistan.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We love our Army, it is matter of retirement of two generals

To the Indians who are trying to take advantage of this thread or the concept, stay out, when it comes to you, we are all one and behind our Army 100%. Your asses would be toasted if you try any adventure against Pakistan.

Let me clarify my point of view to every one, I am not against the Army as an institution, I am only suggesting for the removal of these two Generals. After all both of them are on extensions, they should have retired if their terms were not extended.

If they had retired on time instead of getting extensions, they would have been replaced by others automatically. Why people are finding it difficult to understand this concept of their voluntarily stepping down?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Wonderful, so we build our economy on charity from our slave master and then we will stand against them.
What a wonderful logic, I don't know if I should call it a logic.

We are not responsible for economy and never were, it is this military establishment that has used and abused the patriotism of ordinary PAkistanis to further their power agenda since 1951, they have been taking help from US and furthering their agenda, and yes army and ISI [its chief's term being for another year] were involved in this deal and there is solid evidence these haraamkhors mite've extracted something from the US.
Although no offence, Kiyani is just one rand*i aur ek wh*re ka ran*di khanay[brothel] say nikaljaaney say kuch nahee hoga.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: We love our Army, it is matter of retirement of two generals

To the Indians who are trying to take advantage of this thread or the concept, stay out, when it comes to you, we are all one and behind our Army 100%. Your asses would be toasted if you try any adventure against Pakistan.

Let me clarify my point of view to every one, I am not against the Army as an institution, I am only suggesting for the removal of these two Generals. After all both of them are on extensions, they should have retired if their terms were not extended.

If they had retired on time instead of getting extensions, they would have been replaced by others automatically. Why people are finding it difficult to understand this concept of their voluntarily stepping down?

Jiss mulk kay dushman mulk kay apnay idaarey hon aur khud hi apnay logon ko maarey, foreign dushman ko hilnay ki zaroorat nahee

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaaar crank

tu bhi pura crank hai

I dont think Kyani/Pasha has anything to do with the release of the terrorist. Its the coward and chor civilian govt that is to be blamed.

Like I said in another thread, US president Zardari and Sec of Interior Malik key hutey huey bhi koi American convict ho sakta Paksitani mein? NA MUM KIN

Gazoo jee! If I remember, this is your first post ever which I disliked. You can imagine how me and many like me are feeling at the moment.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
WHY NOT SHARIF,S & CH IFTIKHAR TAKES STAND & RESIGN IF GEN KIYANI/PASHA DID WRONG,VERY SIMPLE EITHER OF THEM GUILTY WILL BE EXPOSED,BUT DAMRI JAI CHAMRI (POST) NA JAI.ch iftikhar claim the most brave judge,how it happen judgement in 30 minutes lawyers put aside in locked room, judge on leave is this judge elligible for justice?

crankthskunk

To help brother GazooMartian who said he is confused how this release took place and who is responsible, Kamran Khan tried to explain to the confused and suspected people. Please watch the video from 5th minute onward, it will remove your confusion.

crankthskunk

Another attempt to remove the confusion of brother GazooMartian and anyone else who is doubting why I started this thread and want a campaign for the resignations of two generals.

I have pasted some important paragraphs from a report on Tribune site, with a shortcut, for those who want to read the whole report.

It is clear, ISI was in charge of the whole operation, even the Jail staff was instructed by Sanaullah to step aside and let the agencies do their work.

Same Sanaullah afterwards issued the statement that if it is proven Punjab Government was involved or were aware of Davis release he will resign.

Sanaullah has two options either to accept this reporting by Tribune and resign, this report shows he was actually the main figure from the politicians for all the arrangements. Which is in line with the normal procedures, him being the Law Minister had to be informed, thats why when I heard his announcement and offer of resignation if proven involved, I was laughing out loudly. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind if they know the procedure, that he aught to have been involved for the release of Davis from the Jail, which is controlled by him.

In yesterday program on Aaj, both representatives of PMLN were backing Faisal's tirade, knowing fully well they will be facing Public anger on their role. God bless Pakistan and its people so many liars are in politics that it blows one's mind away.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah, in collaboration with agencies, managed the entire release operation in less than 48 hours, sources said.
On March 15, the Punjab home secretary, the inspector-general of the Punjab police, and the commissioner of Lahore visited the Kot Lakhpat jail, where Davis was being held, between 10 am and noon. Intelligence officials visited the jail around 2 pm. Sources say that each of the aforementioned officials was visiting to ensure the security arrangements for Davis release.
In order to ensure a smooth release, Davis route from the jail to the airport was timed. Earlier that morning, at 3:52 am, Davis was taken to the airport and brought back around 5:45 am.
Rana Sanaullah was kept informed of the entire operation, sources say.
The families of Davis two victims were picked up later that night and taken into protective custody while the paperwork for accepting the blood money was carried out. Their mobile phones were taken away from them, to avoid leakage of news of the impending release.

During the entire day on Wednesday, spooks took over the jail, including the superintendents office. The staff had been instructed by the Punjab law minister to allow the men to conduct whatever business they needed to.
The entire jail staff was told to submit their mobile phones to the officials, who kept them for the duration of the release operation.
None of the jail staff were aware that Davis was about to be released.
Entry and exit into the jail on that day was strictly controlled.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/134312/davis-release-rehearsed-one-day-earlier/