===> Pervez Musharraf vs Traitors <===

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Shuker hai kisi ne tu himat ki hai sach boolne ki... well said Brother... MUSHARAF was a great leader [pk flag]

huss39

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
verdi shah was a coward who droped his trousure on one telephone call. Look at the mess he has left Pakistan in. He should br tried under clause 6 of the constitution. He is a coward like other generals of Pakistan army who have conquered their own country 4 times. Buzdil generals lost half of country.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know before watching this video,
that, it was Aitizaz Ahsan the so called champion of
FREE & INDEPENDENT judiciary,
that, he is the man, who gave list of Khalistan freedom fighter to India,
when he was Interior Minister.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the most hilarious, unethical, lethargic and pathetic manner to defend your client. It has become such a common practice in Pak politics that to advocate your man's evilish actions, all you need to do is to compare his atrocious actions with the deficiet activites of another person. How in the world it makes Musharaf a great leader and free of sins if Aitizaz has provided a list of Sikhs to indian Govt or changed his political loyality in 70's. If that is true and has damaged the interest of nation, that is bad, must be condemned and Saif ali being a citizen of Pak should bring Aitizaz to the court. However, Aitizaz actions do not AT ALL give a free way to Mush's blunders. Mush has bleed citizens, sold citizens and disgraced the whole nation. He will be disgraced no matter how long it takes.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury said:
I don't know before watching this video,
that, it was Aitizaz Ahsan the so called champion of
FREE & INDEPENDENT judiciary,
that, he is the man, who gave list of Khalistan freedom fighter to India,
when he was Interior Minister.

Yes, it was 1989 when Aitezaz gave all the Khalistan proofs to Rajiv Gandhi the then PM to India.

samsal

Citizen
Ohh yes he was Aitizaz who handed over list of indians freedom fighters

now mother ************* portray himself the chempion

plz guys open your eyes and see what they been doing with our country

irfan123

Jury said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTzzuXvuci0[/video]

Sache kheney waley aajh bhi mojod hain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Aetezaz Ehasan jasey ghadar aajh pakistan kie champion buney ka dawa kartey hain............pakistaniyooon abh tu ajga jaoo...............Aetezaz jasey ghadar ko tu apney gandi Zaban sey Musharaf shab ka nam lainey saey phelay das dafa sochna chaee.............geyee Musharraf............

pakistan first

salute to Saif just because he is still supporting Musharraf not like others who enjoyed all the luxury while Musharraf in power and when he was in trouble left him like barsaati maindaks. It was a very good point to put case against all those who were in agreement at that time for all Musharraf's action. It includes some of writers / jounalists / TV anchors like Nazeer naji who was a big supporter of Musharraf then changed his line. It was well said that by calling Musharraf would open a pendora box in which every body will be exposed. I think it is better to start accountability from 1977. I hope Musharraf needs some more people like Saif to disclose some more truths.
Inshallah nothing going to happen to Musharraf, in fact, a lot of people would be exposed during this procedure.
best of luck to Musharraf,,,

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
salute to Saif just because he is still supporting Musharraf not like others who enjoyed all the luxury while Musharraf in power and when he was in trouble left him like barsaati maindaks. It was a very good point to put case against all those who were in agreement at that time for all Musharraf's action. It includes some of writers / jounalists / TV anchors like Nazeer naji who was a big supporter of Musharraf then changed his line. It was well said that by calling Musharraf would open a pendora box in which every body will be exposed. I think it is better to start accountability from 1977. I hope Musharraf needs some more people like Saif to disclose some more truths.
Inshallah nothing going to happen to Musharraf, in fact, a lot of people would be exposed during this procedure.
best of luck to Musharraf,,,

nothing going to happen to Musharraf, in fact, a lot of people would be exposed during this procedure.

This is the essence. You will see how these goons will keep quite and go at the back or hide once the pendora box starts to be opened.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
Shuker hai kisi ne tu himat ki hai sach boolne ki... well said Brother... MUSHARAF was a great leader [pk flag]

I am agree with you Waseemmanno. Musharraf was a great leader, he will come back to pakistan defiantly but he should join 1 political party tOo.
No PPP, No Nawaz League No Jamat e Islami.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Yes, it was 1989 when Aitezaz gave all the Khalistan proofs to Rajiv Gandhi the then PM to India.

samsal said:
on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:06 am
samsal

It is possible now, that India was financing Lawyers movement.

A

abbasiali

Jury said:
PakPatriot1 said:

samsal said:
on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:06 am
samsal

It is possible now, that India was financing Lawyers movement.
WOW

LOL

Lawyers movement sponsor by INDIA. LOL

Well the way our country's situation is going on, I am sure Musharaf the great will be back, his skills are great, do you think he will learn from his mistakes? He have bright future in Pakistan, Like Mr Zardari is most successful then Mr Nawaz Sharif most popular leader, what else exemplary we need,

You all may not be agree with me, but this is the right time to move back to Pakistan. NOW or NEVER.

Just one simple question, we cannot live without these so called leaders, Why we cannot bring leader from our own side,

Are you scared of becoming leader, do you know. you all have real great abilities to become honest and great leader, who can serve nation sincerely.

Regards.

A

abbasiali

waseemmanno said:
Wellcome back,

Long time no writing from you.

So you are saying, he is now part of history, by saying (MUSHARAF was a great leader).

Regards.

A

abbasiali

hkniazi said:
Qadam barhao Musharraf, Qom(parhey likhey) tumharey sath hein.
Brother do you mean with PADHEY LIKHEY or in other words ELITE CLASS? better to clarify.

A

abbasiali

Barister is very emotional, good for him, (GREAT NAMAK HALAL) will see how long he will stand or how forward he will go along with MUSHARAF. This is only the beginning.

My only question, if KAYANI or any other General will take over, will we welcome him, if yes, it means we will never have our fundamental rights.

Bye the way do we have any idea, what are FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS.

If you guys can remind me only one basic fundamental right we enjoy during MUSHARAF era, or now.

Our president increase oil prices with one single presidential ordinance, but have any of president given any relief to PAKISTANI PEOPLE by presidential ordinance.

Regards.