Pay RS 500 Billion & your cases are dismissed- CJP to Malik Riaz

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
جب کھلے عام مانگ ہی لیے ہیں اور اس نے انکار کر ہی دیا ہے تو نیب کی بجائے اس کھوتے دے پتر کو شہد میں ڈبکی دے کر کیکر کے درخت کے ساتھ باندھ دو۔ جب حشرات الارض اس کو اپنی پراپرٹی سمجھ کر اوپر سے لیکر کر نیچے تک گردش کریں گے تو پیسہ اور پیسے کا پتہ خود بخود اس کے منہ سے نکال آئے گا۔

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(یہ چیف جسٹس ہے یا چیف دلا (دلال
Yeh CJP gadhay ki aulad ese boli laga Raha hai jesi Malik Riaz ne iski maa ki muun dikhayee ke pese chheen liye ho....ajeeb ghamad insaan hai yeh bewaqoof. Ya Allah jaldi 19 January aye aur iss pagal kuttay se Jan chhotay.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
sauda hi krna ha tu qeemat tu sahi lagao. $10 billion each from Nawaz, Riyaz and Zardari would be enough.

$10 billion/each??? Sirf??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I bet they'll get ready for it YESTERDAY!

I think it's just not consciously comprehensible for a normal citizen dealing in 1,000s every day, that how easy it is to make billions in infrastructure project!

I think the defense expenses are the only expenses that don't go to the Civil government. That's why they are always looking to cut it's pie, despite knowing that our military expenses/soldier are one of the lowest in the world!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Can't wait for this joker to retire. Once he'll step down, I have a hunch that he will fly out to his kids in the UK and massive scandals will unravel against him. The very fact that he gets direct with the business tycoons is a very shady practice. He needs to be on the toes of the concerned ministry/agency to deal with the corrupt and help strengthen institutions.

Thankfully the next two Chief Justices are well educated/decent and have a sound record of righteousness. If it wasn't for them, i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have given even the lenient verdicts against the corrupt!
Hence on his own recommendation his name should also be put on the ECL

crankthskunk

I think Attorney General should ask CJ who gives you right of plea bargaining with the criminals of Pakistani nation!!! He is giving Malik Riaz a very easy way out. Why!!! He should confiscate his money, his estate, his children estate, his son in law's estate, their bank accounts frozen, they should be made penny less, fine heavily and then thrown in the jails to do the terms. Right and just sentences for them.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid and pathetic demand of Chief Justice for letting him free for 55 BN...

Kon sa rule CJ ko ijazat deta hy bargaining karny ke... seedha seedha fesla dy aur agar corruption ke hy to CJ main itni jurrat honi chahiay kah wo sub kuch forfiet karny ka order dy saky...

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bernie Madoff sitting in US prison Probably wants his case re-open with morally bankrupt judges of Pakistan so he can make deal and be freed.

Bernie-Madoff-in-Find-me-Guilty--54772.jpg

khan_11

This is absolutely ridiculous attitude from the CJ ,this is not a TV program deal or no deal this is the highest court of Pakistan this guy is bloody land grabber take back all land and charge him heavy penality and sort out the people who are effected and don't demolish the building .

Shahid Abassi

ان کی باتوں سے لگتا ہے کہ یہاں کچھ نہیں ہونے والا۔ یہ زرداری، نواز، ملک ریاض اور امجد مجید ڈرامے میں سے کچھ نہیں نکلنے والا
چیف جسٹس کی باتیں کسی نتھو تیلی کی باتیں لگتی ہیں

disgusted

Taking money from Malik Riaz is the only option.What can courts do other than that?....Have them bulldozed entire Karachi bahria town.That is impossible.Malik Riaz took the land on dirt cheap rates from Sindh government so he should pay the full money.
If that is the only option left then shut down all the courts and give the justice Deptt. to the highest bidder. Watch the last few scenes of "The Fall Of The Roman Empire"

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I cannot believe that he is Chief Justice of the highest court. God bless on Pakistan, this cartoon is classic example of demise of judicial system in Pakistan.

PappuChikna

CJ said, 1000 billion Rupees dein I will end all cases.
Malik Riaz: only smiled said nothing.
CJ said, acha 500 billion day dayy..
Malik Riaz, smiled again and kept quiet.
CJ, salay tujhay choroo gaa nahi..

Is he a Chief Justice or a dallal?

He is making a joke out of the pillar of the state. Judiciary is acting like a character in Imran Series or Ibn-e-safi novel.

We desperately and definitely need some law-making to prevent any future CJs to act like this joker.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is not justice, it is a CJ topi drama. He should look at the law, hear witnesses and give court decision. People like him are making justice system a joke.

Hussain1967

Thing is that Malik Riaz haven't done anything criminal.It's actually the Sindh authorities who issues land for Bahria Karachi are really the responsible for not following the rule.Do you want courts to give punishment of those authorities to poor people who bought the land in Karachi bahria and made their homes?..............If Bani Gala can be legalized in return of fine then so could Bahria Karachi. Bureaucrats who didn't follow the rules while issuing the land are the one's who deserve to be made example of.

If supreme court doesn't take fine then the only option is to bulldoze Karachi bahria and make normal people suffer.

I give you another option. Think on it. Confiscate all towns/villas of Malik Riaz in favor of State. Freeze all his accounts.No poor will suffer.

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahria Town Case

CJ asked Malik Riaz Bahria town to submit 500 Billion Rupees/3.6 Billion$$$ to the government to regularize Bahria Town Karachi but all Criminal cases will continue on Bahria Town/Malik Riaz

Details of Asif Ali Zardari Money Laundering Case by Siddique Jaan

31 December 2018 |

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
جج کرے تو وصولی اور نیب پلی بار گین کرے تو جرم

چیف جسٹس کا نام بھی رٹائرمنٹ کے بعد ای سی ایل میں ڈالا جائےگا
فواد چوئ کا نیوائر نائٹ پارٹی میں انکشاف