Pakistan would be wiped out from the global map, if new administrative borders were not drawn :- Alt

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: پاکستان دنیا کے نقشے سے مٹ جائے گا

ARY walo ka dimag bhi ghaas khanay chale jata hai jab kallu mamay ki bari ati hai. Wasting so much expensive airtime on this useless a.hole. Switch on TV and got scared when I heard Ggrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You have to understand when it comes to your investment, everyone is selfish. If ARY is there is no surprise. I have just checked, Samaa and Geo are also showing uninterrupted speech of Altaf.
One of my nephew was a producer with ARY in recent past, not anymore though, he told me that MQM goons are immediately on the case and issue threat to burn down ARY building if the coverage is not provided to them and their leaders.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Such a waste of time. The worst orator in the world. Most of his "speeches" are just groans and moans. Chalo even if you dont like the guy but if he can keep the audience attention you might listen to him. Like Qadri. Im not a fan but you can listen to his speeches. Yeh kala saand to sirf ganday jaise awazay nikal ta rehta hai