Pak Vs India- Marshall Arts

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
O BHAYO.......
sahi mara sar per because their heads are full of shit ...they need good kicks up there.....

waisay its not one man down......hindustani aisee darpook qaum hai kay 100 kay marnay per 100000 waisay hee ronay lagtay hain....

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AMAZING PAKISTANI WOMEN..MASHALLAH..1.1 BILLION MORE TO GO..lOL

Stallion

Citizen
Brothers,
1. Taekwondo is not a Commonwealth games sport yet, it will be included in 2018 Commonwealth games...
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...-Games-after-category-two-classification.html

2. Sports that were a part of the 2010 CWG are:
http://www.cwgdelhi2010.org/sports

3. Comedy shows on Pk television are presenting false information. Hasb e Hal and its anchor Junaid Salim are the most notorious ones.
I am a little surprised that 4 Man show also has joined this league.
=================================================
waisay its not one man down......hindustani aisee darpook qaum hai kay 100 kay marnay per 100000 waisay hee ronay lagtay hain....
sarbakaf bhai,
1. On this forum have you heard any Indian use this kind of language against you?
Its ok, i understand that you guys are taught hatred from childhood and that hatred and misinformation are a part of your school curriculum.

2. Every time on this forum a video is posted where a child is being made to say hateful words, i speak against it. Why do you all think i do that?

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
iss lady ne to bruce lee aur jacki chen ka bhe record tor dia, Kia Back kick maari hai with full of power,,
aur jiss ne khaai hai wo ab doobara karate nahi khailey ge,, love it,,,

Dekho bannioo Indian Baniyoo, ham seenay per war kerne wali qoum hein, aur jab ham war kerte hein to uthne ka moka nahi dete na bhagnay dete hein medaan se,,,

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People are jumping up and down and nobody even bothering to think whatever the anchor is saying makes sense.
Nobody even thought that did pakistan sent any woman taekwando player for commonwealth games and taekwando was even part of the commonwealth games.
Did anybody notice the anchor didn't even name the so called pakistani athelete?..... is mulk ki khawatin me kitna talent hai, unka muqabla ek Indian khatoon se hai........no names.....:lol:

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
People are jumping up and down and nobody even bothering to think whatever the anchor is saying makes sense.
Nobody even thought that did pakistan sent any woman taekwando player for commonwealth games and taekwando was even part of the commonwealth games.
Did anybody notice the anchor didn't even name the so called pakistani athelete?..... is mulk ki khawatin me kitna talent hai, unka muqabla ek Indian khatoon se hai........no names.....:lol:

Desi...We tend to forget that we are talking about pakistanis....False pride conspiracy theories and propoganda is their life.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Desi...We tend to forget that we are talking about pakistanis....False pride conspiracy theories and propoganda is their life.

Yeah right!!!.Banya's don't blow there own trumphet blaming Paks for every incident in India or is it only you who have the right to be proud of 300 million living on your streets or AIDS in your country!!.We all know of your toilet problem or are these Pak conspiracy theories,lolz!!

Indian's are leaders in conspiracy theories with retarded beliefs that an Akhand Bharat made of gold existed!!.What???...the Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple and Mecca and Medina also once part of India as no doubt was Indonesia!!!.Indian's need to see a shrink before any furher damage to their senses!!

Last edited: