zeshanadeel

Voter (50+ posts)
Introduction

Niamthullah Khan
(born October 1, 1930 Ajmer, British India) was the Nazim of largest city of Pakistan, Karachi from August 2001-June 2005. He graduated from Punjab University with a Masters in Journalism and a Law Degree from Karachi University. He is lawyer by profession. He is the chairman of the biggest NGO of Pakistan, Alkhidmat Foundation. He was a strong candidate for the number ten position of world mayors in 2005; however, local election rules in Pakistan obliged Naimatullah Khan to resign as Mayor (Nazim) of Karachi in June 2005. In the subsequent local elections, held over three rounds in August, September and October, his supporters failed to gain a majority of councillors in the city.[1] He lives in North Nazimabad, Karachi.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chor do bhai.

Jamaat-e-Islami khatam Karachi se. Aur is mein sara qasoor Qazi Hussain aur Munawar Hasan ka hai. Agle election mein aik provincial assembly ki seat nai milay gi

vwantinqalab

Voter (50+ posts)
tum kia baap lagay huway hu karachi ke, u f**** a******. just wait for the next election, whole mqm-being becomes the past.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum kia baap lagay huway hu karachi ke, u f**** a******. just wait for the next election, whole mqm-being becomes the past.

Did I touch a nerve? Why the swearing?
What I stated are the facts, dont believe me, just step out of your house and see. Jamaat-e-Islami is dead and buried in the city, all thanks to its leaders.
MQM isnt going anywhere.