New Indian Muslim State "Mughalistan". Indian Muslims struggle start for new Islamic state.

Afaq Chaudhry

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
11855663_1019048408125824_8733173544448419935_n.jpg

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hilarous !! After reading the article,I had sound sleep.

quote:

"New Delhi: In an article likely to raise Indian hackles, a Chinese strategist contends that Beijing should break up India into 20-30 independent states with the help of “friendly countries” like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan."

unquote: who is the Chinese strategist ?
quote: According to DS Rajan, director of the Chennai Centre for China Studies, Chennai, Zhan Lue, the author of the article,

unquote: Zhan Lue - does any one in this forum heard before ?

Any way here is the final print matter in the article !!!

"The Chinese side has conveyed to us that in approaching
India-China relations, China abides by the Five Principles of
Peaceful Co-existence. One of these principles stresses
respect for territorial integrity and sovereignty,"

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
nawaj sharif is a good man , these terrorists and peadophiles are not letting him do some positive work. modi is a ****** of first degree he talks like street bully ,nawaj is a seasoned prime minister ,india should support him and do something to resolve issues.

That is why I said He will send more mango and be friend with India.

kayawish

Believe me or Not , only our tribel man like wazirs and masud people can go and capture india easily , Pakistan army don't need to bother I think.Indians forgot or what ? who were the people who took todays Pakistan Kashmir from india ? was it Pakistan army ? Nope ... Indians may be don't know if pashtoons become crazy india ki sath sath Bangladesh ,Nepal , Bhuttan aur sri lanka bhi capture kar lain ge.Never de-estimate the power of pashtoons spercaily Trible pashtoons.

afghanan

Banned
Hilarous !! After reading the article,I had sound sleep.

quote:

"New Delhi: In an article likely to raise Indian hackles, a Chinese strategist contends that Beijing should break up India into 20-30 independent states with the help of “friendly countries” like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan."

unquote: who is the Chinese strategist ?
quote: According to DS Rajan, director of the Chennai Centre for China Studies, Chennai, Zhan Lue, the author of the article,

unquote: Zhan Lue - does any one in this forum heard before ?

Any way here is the final print matter in the article !!!

"The Chinese side has conveyed to us that in approaching
India-China relations, China abides by the Five Principles of
Peaceful Co-existence. One of these principles stresses
respect for territorial integrity and sovereignty,"

ha ha ha........................:biggthumpup:

it looks this chennai is situated in drawers of some i.s.i. officer's desk , this officer has written this article .

these pakistani army and i.s.i. will always fool pakistani common citizens in the name of india ,america ,israel, russia , cia ,mosad , mi6 . and in the mean time these uniformed gentlemen enjoy privileges on the dead pakistanis blood.

afghanan

Banned
Believe me or Not , only our tribel man like wazirs and masud people can go and capture india easily , Pakistan army don't need to bother I think.Indians forgot or what ? who were the people who took todays Pakistan Kashmir from india ? was it Pakistan army ? Nope ... Indians may be don't know if pashtoons become crazy india ki sath sath Bangladesh ,Nepal , Bhuttan aur sri lanka bhi capture kar lain ge.Never de-estimate the power of pashtoons spercaily Trible pashtoons.

who are you ? khushal khan khattak ? or rehman baba ? or ahmad shah baba ? or wajir fatteh khan and akbar khan ? who are you to decide fate of pashtuns and afghans ?

how educated are you ?

you look to be living in middle ages even today , thriving on past glory . have you seen poorness and sufferings of afghan and pashtuns ?

my dear learn something from modern world , everything is not dependent on personnel bravery or a reckless afghan character, scientific developments have given edge to the technology over personal courage .

millions of pashtun and afghan tribes are suffering in makeshift camps ,without education and proper living our generations have become prey of suicide killers.

we have to understand backwardness of our people , we should not give our future generations in the hands of war mongering security agencies , we need education ,houses , infrastructure , and governance ,we should not give ourselves in the hand of others as tools of war .

we have suffered very much in the hands of so called brothers . so no need to capture bhutan, srilanka, berma , india, china.

even if you capture india ,bhutan ,srilanka , uneducated pashtun will work as darbans , chowkidars , pheriwala , lorrywala ,truckdriver , only .

we need education ,only education and peace . we are not made for fighting other's war.

Last edited:

muslim.

Banned
In Shaa ALLAH muslims will liberate both india and Pakistan as both these countries are
daar ul kufer at the moment....sharia laws of ALLAH wil prevail over their greek religion
of democracy...both Pakistan and india ave oppressed muslims. the oppressors will be punished
by ALLAH in his world and next

In Shaa ALLAH muslims will liberate both india and Pakistan as both these countries are
daar ul kufer at the moment....sharia laws of ALLAH wil prevail over their greek religion
of democracy...both Pakistan and india ave oppressed muslims. the oppressors will be punished
by ALLAH in his world and next

amen bhaijan ,

bangladesh ke musalmano ne kya galati ki hai jo aapne unko apni scheme ke andar nahi liya ?(bigsmile)

thoda sa dhyan berma ke musalmano par bhi de dete ?(bigsmile)

aur to sari duniya ke musalman aman chain se hi hai .

ha ek baat aur batani hai ,

america aur russia ek bahut bada daar ul kuffar hai ,in per bhi jehad ka yelgar hona jaruri hai hai . (bigsmile)

to kab tak aap ka jehad shuru hoga ?[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

kayawish

who are you ? khushal khan khattak ? or rehman baba ? or ahmad shah baba ? or wajir fatteh khan and akbar khan ? who are you to decide fate of pashtuns and afghans ?

how educated are you ?

you look to be living in middle ages even today , thriving on past glory . have you seen poorness and sufferings of afghan and pashtuns ?

my dear learn something from modern world , everything is not dependent on personnel bravery or a reckless afghan character, scientific developments have given edge to the technology over personal courage .

millions of pashtun and afghan tribes are suffering in makeshift camps ,without education and proper living our generations have become prey of suicide killers.

we have to understand backwardness of our people , we should not give our future generations in the hands of war mongering security agencies , we need education ,houses , infrastructure , and governance ,we should not give ourselves in the hand of others as tools of war .

we have suffered very much in the hands of so called brothers . so no need to capture bhutan, srilanka, berma , india, china.

even if you capture india ,bhutan ,srilanka , uneducated pashtun will work as darbans , chowkidars , pheriwala , lorrywala ,truckdriver , only .

we need education ,only education and peace . we are not made for fighting other's war.

you persian shiit Afghanistan only belongs to pashtoon , you forgot what taliban did with Persian speakers ??? your root will be soon wiped out from Afghanistan.Afghanistan is only for pashtoons.Go fck urself in Iran where you speak same language OR go to ur loving India.I also wana see how many of afghans get refugee in India.

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
That is why I said He will send more mango and be friend with India.

Yes Nawaz Sharif is a good man & he thinks positive yet Modi rhetoric is ONLY negative & in tthis case Pml N should do more in retaliation! Attack India.

afghanan

Banned

you persian shiit Afghanistan only belongs to pashtoon , you forgot what taliban did with Persian speakers ??? your root will be soon wiped out from Afghanistan.Afghanistan is only for pashtoons.Go fck urself in Iran where you speak same language OR go to ur loving India.I also wana see how many of afghans get refugee in India.

ha ha ha...................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you fool punjabi .

now a days pakistani army is raiding and hunting pashtuns areas in fata ,waziristan , under operation jerb e azb , killing them bombing their homes like an enemy territory

you expect these people to give their life for punjabi army ?

you are a class idiot in yourself who is thinking mehshud and khttak and waziris will go to conquer india srilanka bangladesh ............

ha ha ha...........it looks you forgot who was baitullah mehshud , mulla fazlullah ,sufi mohammad ?

go read some thing about local tribal dynamics then come with proposal to conquer whole world for punjabi pakistan .

Last edited:

kayawish

ha ha ha...................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you fool punjabi .

now a days pakistani army is raiding and hunting pashtuns areas in fata ,waziristan , under operation jerb e azb , killing them bombing their homes like an enemy territory

you expect these people to give their life for punjabi army ?

you are a class idiot in yourself who is thinking mehshud and khttak and waziris will go to conquer india srilanka bangladesh ............

ha ha ha...........it looks you forgot who was baitullah mehshud , mulla fazlullah ,sufi mohammad ?

go read some thing about local tribal dynamics then come with proposal to conquer whole world for punjabi pakistan .

well , zo Punjabi na yem , pakhtoon yem ...