Nawaz Sharif Nominates SS as PM and Maryam as CM Punjab

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, I don't remember any such amendment in NAB Ordinance by PTI.
However, insanity, as defined, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. PMLN and PPP had been tried and tested many times.

SS may be a better administrator than Buzdar, but he lacks the leadership qualities and the skills to be in the arena of premiership, which naturally includes very intricate and delicate responsibilities of foreign policy, defense and economy. He is only good for making construction projects.
I will set aside everything else for now. I just want to reconfirm your following statement
No, I don't remember any such amendment in NAB Ordinance by PTI
Because I really want to be surprised by the grip of PTI/ Imran Khan on the information. The control of the valve that feeds Imrani brains is amazing. I can expect it from the Munafiqeen like Citizen X and Will_Bite . But I can never admit that you Paa je will try to hide this -- if you know.

Please say it again or add any of your explanation, if you want to wash it off please.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will set aside everything else for now. I just want to reconfirm your following statement

Because I really want to be surprised by the grip of PTI/ Imran Khan on the information. The control of the valve that feeds Imrani brains is amazing. I can expect it from the Munafiqeen like Citizen X and Will_Bite . But I can never admit that you Paa je will try to hide this -- if you know.

Please say it again or add any of your explanation, if you want to wash it off please.
Honest, I don't remember or know about any such amendment. You know, last I lashed out at PTI for its amendment in the constitution, revoking articles 246-7. I don't give a flying fuck to PTI or anyone if they do something wrong

RajaRawal111

Honest, I don't remember or know about any such amendment. You know, last I lashed out at PTI for its amendment in the constitution, revoking articles 246-7. I don't give a flying fuck to PTI or anyone if they do something wrong
No worries. I believe you paa jee. But It added to my surprise. No doubt PTI/Imran Khan has mastered the art of controlling information and selective feeding to his disciples. 👍

This amendment was first done in the last week of Dec-2019, after Imran Khan had done everything he is caught in today. Let me know if you need proof. I will look for it tomorrow and post it for you.

Sohail Shuja

No worries. I believe you paa jee. But It added to my surprise. No doubt PTI/Imran Khan has mastered the art of controlling information and selective feeding to his disciples. 👍

This amendment was first done in the last week of Dec-2019, after Imran Khan had done everything he is caught in today. Let me know if you need proof. I will look for it tomorrow and post it for you.
Dec 2019 was a time when I was sucked up in something big of national scale -- was working 60 hrs/week at least, until December 2020. I missed many news in those times. This also might have had escaped my eye.

Anyways, if it was never enforced, then our discourse refocuses on the amendments to the NAB Ordinance in PDM's era. Until SS or anyone from the PDM is heading the parliament, it seems quite improbable to amend the ordinance again & reopen those cases.

RajaRawal111

Dec 2019 was a time when I was sucked up in something big of national scale -- was working 60 hrs/week at least, until December 2020. I missed many news in those times. This also might have had escaped my eye.

Anyways, if it was never enforced, then our discourse refocuses on the amendments to the NAB Ordinance in PDM's era. Until SS or anyone from the PDM is heading the parliament, it seems quite improbable to amend the ordinance again & reopen those cases.
Can you do me a favor, please?

For some reason Imrani Admin of Siasat.pk has restricted me from posting any threads. There is no warning or message in my inbox about this restriction.

Please post this thread and mark it "From RajaRawa111"
Title: That is why I hate this "Imran X 4" character
Post this tweet Please:

https://twitter.com/x/status/1760943599070462022
And in the message from me please say:
On the very first day of her political journey, she has shown Hatred.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

For some reason Imrani Admin of Siasat.pk has restricted me from posting any threads. There is no warning or message in my inbox about this restriction.

Post this tweet Please:

Having the same problem here too

Munawarkhan

Ghaleez Sharif ki paidawaar hai.
Sari zindagi ghilazat baqi hai
koi aik clip iska suna do, jis per kisi patwari ko fakhar ho.
koi aik kaam jo isnay Pakistanion kay liyay kiya ho.
hamesha sirf jhotay ilzaam, ghaleez attacks Imran Khan aur uski biwi kay khilaaf.
aaaakh thoooo.

Post this tweet Please:

RajaRawal111

Ghaleez Sharif ki paidawaar hai.
Sari zindagi ghilazat baqi hai
koi aik clip iska suna do, jis per kisi patwari ko fakhar ho.
koi aik kaam jo isnay Pakistanion kay liyay kiya ho.
hamesha sirf jhotay ilzaam, ghaleez attacks Imran Khan aur uski biwi kay khilaaf.
aaaakh thoooo.
کیا ہو گیا ہے یار منور خان - کیوں اتنے غصے میں ہو
ویسے میں اسی کی وجہ سے اب غائب ہونے کا سوچ رہا ہوں -- اب میرے اندر ہمت نہیں رھے گی مزید پٹواری ہونے گی

Munawarkhan

کیا ہو گیا ہے یار منور خان - کیوں اتنے غصے میں ہو
ویسے میں اسی کی وجہ سے اب غائب ہونے کا سوچ رہا ہوں -- اب میرے اندر ہمت نہیں رھے گی مزید پٹواری ہونے گی

apnay principles banaoo usper kharay rahoo.
lazmi nahi hai kay sari zindaqi aik family party ko defend kertay phiroo

RajaRawal111

Do. If remained unsolved in next 24 hours then tell me. I will tag them on twitter and yell at them for your constitutional right of free speech 😉
😁
In my message. I wrote following
"I agree that I am a Putwari. But I don't expect Admin to act like establishment"
I will let you know if it is not resolved.

RajaRawal111

Kashif Altaf Brother, can you kindly help?
I think it will be and uphill task for me. I won't worry too much if this does not get fixed. I am going on a lower profile anyways. As I said, it will be harder to be a Putwari in the coming days. I am too skeptical about the Mariam Bibi.

I had the same worries about Khan Saahib when I used to by "IKfan" (before Dhurna). He turned out to be exactly as I was envisioning him. "Talk Talk Talk do nothing" was my impression.