Nawaz Sharif & CJ Iftikhar Chaudry Partnership Exposed

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is ko kehtay hain Nawaz Adliya . Thats why Nawaz sharif declare after long march that everybody can go home instead of Aitizaz ehsan

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sakayani said:
Please dont apply cheap tactics

kayani bhai, this is not cheap tactics. the whole media is crying. He is being taken as an idiot politician, I awlays liked him but now I am not too sure

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDLc7JPXCE[/video]

I have always maintained that the chief justice is a corrupt person and now its coming into open

Nawaz is also a corrupt and stashed away $millions in foreign account in addition to what he legally thru businesses.

Obviously the CJ knows some secret of Nawaz twist his arms. you could say the CJ is actually blackmailing NS.

CJ wants to control the parliament. CJ got 4 representatives, one lawyer, and two govt reps. In effect CJ has now 5, because the lawyer will support CJ because his clients cases' can be ruled adversely if the lawyer doesnt support CJ.

I have always how can CJ not be corrupt if the entire nation is corrupt. We already know that CJ has received additional lots in Islamabad, thru his influence, more than he was allowed. he also has two additional cars at the govt expense that he is not allowed.

Jub munsif hi aisey hon to awam ka kya kahna. NRO is only dhakosla and wich hunt. What has he done so far to bring money back? Behind the scene CJ and Zardari are one and the same. They are both playing delay tactics so PPP can complete the term

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The "Ruling Elite", Exploiters, Criminals, terrorists all are afraid from the present independence Judiciary under the CJ, Iftikhar Choudary. Their purpose is to absolve themselves from any accountability and to continue the system of exploitation of the nation.

Remember, now time has changed and the whole nation is united to protect this Judiciary.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
I have always maintained that the chief justice is a corrupt person and now its coming into open
CJ wants to control the parliament.
he also has two additional cars at the govt expense that he is not allowed.
Behind the scene CJ and Zardari are one and the same. They are both playing delay tactics so PPP can complete the term

Wonder what makes you write the above lines
CJ is corrupt
CJ is colluding with Zardari
CJ is blackmailing NS
They are all colluding to fool the masses.
Should we laugh or cry on these contradicting statements.