Mustafa Kamal - A brave man, again with a bitter truth

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Abdultawab:
I am agreed, yehan per Mustafa maar kha gaya, bahaduri dikhani chahiye thi.

Doosrey tou Bill Clinton ke agai sara Pakistan bech aaey, is ne tou sirf shikayat hi ki thi. Maan lena chaheye tha, haan mein ne kaha tha. Pata nahi kyun ghabra gaya Iftikhar Ahmed ke saame. He is learning ;)

Phir bhi he is out spoken. You have a right to not to agree with me.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
@Abdultawab:
I am agreed, yehan per Mustafa maar kha gaya, bahaduri dikhani chahiye thi.

Doosrey tou Bill Clinton ke agai sara Pakistan bech aaey, is ne tou sirf shikayat hi ki thi. Maan lena chaheye tha, haan mein ne kaha tha. Pata nahi kyun ghabra gaya Iftikhar Ahmed ke saame. He is learning ;)
????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ????
??? ???? ???

PakPatriot1 said:
Phir bhi he is out spoken. You have a right to not to agree with me.

We dont need just out spoken politicians, we seek dignity, truthfulness, patriotism and loyalty with the Deen and Country, in our politicians.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
We dont need just out spoken politicians, we seek dignity, truthfulness, patriotism and loyalty with the Deen and Country, in our politicians.

Some how Mustafa has those and he is proving by his actions.

I'll give him benefit of being a human who always does mistakes. But I also measure the level of mistakes when it comes to Pak politics. My conclusion is Mustafa's mistakes are very tiny ones as compare to other politicians in Pakistan.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abduttawwab said:

Some how Mustafa has those and he is proving by his actions.

I'll give him benefit of being a human who always does mistakes. But I also measure the level of mistakes when it comes to Pak politics. My conclusion is Mustafa's mistakes are very tiny ones as compare to other politicians in Pakistan.

Really his mistakes are tiny.I am neither going to talk about his attitude with the common people as you can watch a lot of videos on the you tube and the way this guy yelling and insulting the common people in front of everybody,nor i will mentioned the threat that he personally gave to Talat Hussain of AAJ TV after they showed MQM guys firing in front of the AAJ TV .

The biggest thing that he did was 16 years ago,Date was May Ist 1993 and his partner in that crime was Mr shahood Hashmi the joint secraterty of AMPSO
Hope die hard MQM activist remember what happened on that day.I keep my finger crossed here.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
kkppmc said:
The biggest thing that he did was 16 years ago,Date was May Ist 1993 and his partner in that crime was Mr shahood Hashmi the joint secraterty of AMPSO
Hope die hard MQM activist remember what happened on that day.I keep my finger crossed here.

For those who arent/werent mqm activists, can you pls put some light on it, Thanks :)