Muslim Scholars' statements about the Caliphate during the uprisings in 2011: Mini Documentary

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
u know scholars understood better thn us..i think as i said islam was implemented though the method of selecting khalifa was wrong and eve hzrt omer bin abdul aziz didnot rectified it!!
so the point is prophet cammanded to obey khalifa as long as he implements islam and doesnt commits kufr buwa(open clear cut kufr)

aj ke din b aesay loog han jo is daleel ko zerdari/musharf ko obey krnay k liyae use krtay hain:(,ignoring the condition of implementing islam

yes wat Allah wills will happen,but we will be questioned for wat we did! and we r not allowed to sit n wait but reject kufr system n demand islam,account rulers !!

foR YOUR KIND information , Hazrat Omer Bin Abdul Aziz , was selected as on monarchistic basis , but his mode of governing was much to Khalifat e Rashida .

keep us aside for a minute ,
tell me this , Why do we call Arab sa Saudi Arabia ? Why isn't Caliphate there?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...;ہ-Kharooj-is-what-Pakistan-needs-today!

open this link , read it ,

tell me , Jitnae firkae hea, fr example , deobandi and bralvi , yde maene ya ap nae nahi , Maulanas nae banwae hae.......

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
foR YOUR KIND information , Hazrat Omer Bin Abdul Aziz , was selected as on monarchistic basis , but his mode of governing was much to Khalifat e Rashida .

keep us aside for a minute ,
tell me this , Why do we call Arab sa Saudi Arabia ? Why isn't Caliphate there?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?55079-%26%231582%3B%26%231585%3B%26%231608%3B%26%231580%3B-%26%231575%3B%26%231608%3B%26%231585%3B%26%231575%3B%26%231605%3B%26%231617%3B%26%231578%3B%26%231569%3B-%26%231605%3B%26%231587%3B%26%231604%3B%26%231605%3B%26%231729%3B-Kharooj-is-what-Pakistan-needs-today!

open this link , read it ,

tell me , Jitnae firkae hea, fr example , deobandi and bralvi , yde maene ya ap nae nahi , Maulanas nae banwae hae.......

yes bro i know hzrat omer was as good as 4 khulafa e rashid,thats y i said that EVEN he didnt change the inheritance of rule
because saudis r in deal with america.."badshahat hamari ..musalman tumharay"

i dont know details but saudia is not completely iislamic state

icant read ur link now,will do it in parts...do i really have to??
jitna abhi parha mujay kuch issue nai lgga,y u want me to read it?

or firkay = maslak islam me jaiz hain,mslak kisi hukm ki difrnt intrpretation/schools of thought hain un ki ijazt hain,laykin firkawariyat ka issue aik agenda hai..aik molvi ko suna me nay ,he said," foreign funding bnd kr dain,firkawariyat khatm ho jae gi"
agr hum, molviyoon ko blindly follow krnay ki bjae islam samjhain,khud tehkeek krain,to ye msla khatm kr sktain hain,unfortunately yahan bhair chaal common hai!

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
we r still ghulaam,at time of ww wen kufars started occupying muslim lands,part of khilafat, and wen thay started to free them,they freed them as separate countries,were laws of those who controled were implemented ..so we remained enslaved minds,capitalism is all about controlling resources for own nation and enslaving others
that is y they r on war with us,as the speaker of video(post by
Mughal1 )wat islam is ...if islam rises as authority,a state, capitalist super powers will collapse
islamis laws r all about justice,peace ! and
its base is FEAR OF ALLAH,STRONG AQEEDA

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION]

TOday it is fard upon us to stand against rulers because they r not implementing islam ,as we know,prophet told us to obey till ruler implements islam,and we he doesnt n does kufr buwa den we need to remove him
and yes islam is very practical, Allah orders in quran to prepare horses, kufar pr khoof tari rkho, to jb kaam krna hai to u k success ho,prophet did the same,he asked for nusrah 1st,gain power,then fought kufars,followin his(s.a.w) sunnah,hizut tahrir asks army to give nusrah,(protection) to islamic state! other wise...

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
let me tell you one thing, islam is the religion of peace , when Hazrat omar ra conquered jerusealum, not a single human was killed . REMEMBER, after the four caliphs , + excluding kings like noor ud din zangi, saladin,
very few rulers stood up for islam..........WE sa that mughals ruled for 1000 years, Mughals were fascists , corrupt people who mutilated ISLAM , in SOUTH EAST ASIA up to its very roots .......

Khadim ul Harmaen Shareefaeen , the Self proclaimed Messiah of Muslim world , are blood traitors . The Aided the British against the OTTOMAN EMPIRE , the Arabian peninsula was given to them as a "GIFT" for helping . . . . . . . .. Due to this reason we call it Saud's Arab.

Secondly , It is not a Islamic State , rather a private ESTATE.

On the other hand , people consider Kemal Ataturk as liberal , secular , he was not. He was more genius than U and me .
Just have a look , If he had gone for a ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF TURKEY , would the British , who wrecked the Ottoman Empire , merrily watched?

Never , Ek nasal tak Islam ya mazhab suppres raha , now? They are going for Islamic Turkey. SAME IS THE CASE OF EGYPT.

My point is , What we need in exact term is KHAROOJ . the article I sent you the link of was on KHAROOJ . I found its refrence from Moudidi's Khilafat o Malouqiyat......

Read that please.....................

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Ilaha Illal Lah .

Its not a joke , na kisi deewana ka nara hae ,

Remember , ALLAH IS BEST OF ALL THE PLANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
@cefspan

TOday it is fard upon us to stand against rulers because they r not implementing islam ,as we know,prophet told us to obey till ruler implements islam,and we he doesnt n does kufr buwa den we need to remove him
and yes islam is very practical, Allah orders in quran to prepare horses, kufar pr khoof tari rkho, to jb kaam krna hai to u k success ho,prophet did the same,he asked for nusrah 1st,gain power,then fought kufars,followin his(s.a.w) sunnah,hizut tahrir asks army to give nusrah,(protection) to islamic state! other wise...

kharooj is something like jab zalim hakumat ho, khoon raezi aam ho, insaf na milae , zalim hukmaran hoon, then caliphate kaim krna...............thats what HAZRAT HUSSAIN RA did........

u will find this term much suppressed , because if it was a common knowledge , non of the mughals would have survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!