MQM Hypocricy: Increase in Import Duty and 15% Flood Surcharge

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM hypocrisy and lies exposed on Taxation issue

MQM made loud hue and cry over the implementation of enhanced GST and issued threats of boycott of the Government. Try to earn brownie points.

Presidential order for 15% one off flood surcharge on Income has been levelled.
But there is even worst news for the ordinary and poor people of Pakistan. There is increase of duty on imported items from 1% to 2.5%.

Pakistan import daily usage items like cooking oil and tea, which is used by almost by the whole population. With increase in the duty, the prices of such items would increase. Not only that if the same percentage increase is on import of oil then increase in patrol and diesel prices would effect the prices of all the daily usage items and cost of travelling and transportations for ordinary people of Pakistan.

We didnt hear a word from MQM; they were too busy negotiation of more demands with PPP.

Where is the hypocritical MQM? Where is the concern for the Pakistanis?

Dramas of MQM are never ending; they have worst plots and acting than the Indian dramas on Star TV. AH only misses the red mark on his forehead before becoming an actor of Star TV, the only difference between the star actors and him.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is the party of blackmailers, opportunists, bhatta khor, mass murderers and jokers ..
I am still surprised how they openly blackmail PPP for their own benefits and still their supporter defend them ..
Altaf Hussain is acting like Bal Thackery of India ... atleast Bal Thackery has guts to be in his country ..

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think MQM got screwed by Zardari.
While they were still negociating the terms to end the boycott
Zardari got the order released. Now they could not do another
boycott 2 hours after the patch-up.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mufaad-Parast Qatil Murderes..............................this is their real name.................................they are worst then this..........time will expose them.

saeed khan

MQM says it has to expand in whole the country but whatever it did has created a bad example.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM hypocrisy and lies exposed on Taxation issue

MQM made loud hue and cry over the implementation of enhanced GST and issued threats of boycott of the Government. Try to earn brownie points.

Presidential order for 15% one off flood surcharge on Income has been levelled.
But there is even worst news for the ordinary and poor people of Pakistan. There is increase of duty on imported items from 1% to 2.5%.

Pakistan import daily usage items like cooking oil and tea, which is used by almost by the whole population. With increase in the duty, the prices of such items would increase. Not only that if the same percentage increase is on import of oil then increase in patrol and diesel prices would effect the prices of all the daily usage items and cost of travelling and transportations for ordinary people of Pakistan.

We didn’t hear a word from MQM; they were too busy negotiation of more demands with PPP.

Where is the hypocritical MQM? Where is the concern for the Pakistanis?

Dramas of MQM are never ending; they have worst plots and acting than the Indian dramas on Star TV. AH only misses the red mark on his forehead before becoming an actor of Star TV, the only difference between the star actors and him.

Why do you think that the responsibility to raise voice against increments rests solely on the shoulders of MQM??كیوں بھائی آپ كو پورے ایوان میں صرف ایم كیو ایم سے امید ہے؟؟ باقی لوگ كیا چھٹیاں منانے آتے ہیں اسمبلی میں؟؟؟۔

By the way... Zardari has really screwed them this time...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yup Zardari did screw them. And why only MQM must raise its voice? There are political parties you support as well including the PTI, why arent they saying anything??

I know all of you look to MQM to take the voice of the common people to the assemblies but they cant do everything.

However saying all that I am expecting a strong worded reaction by Altaf Hussain in the Yaum-e-tasees address followed by some sort of reaction by MQM. Khair we will see...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do you think that the responsibility to raise voice against increments rests solely on the shoulders of MQM??كیوں بھائی آپ كو پورے ایوان میں صرف ایم كیو ایم سے امید ہے؟؟ باقی لوگ كیا چھٹیاں منانے آتے ہیں اسمبلی میں؟؟؟۔

By the way... Zardari has really screwed them this time...

Haan, I dont undestand it either.

Matab kay gali bhi dete hain aur yeh bhi chahte hain kay MQM har issue assembly mein raise karay

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can feel, mqm's popularity is decreasing day by day even from Karachi, oil price reduced to half % was not the best thing that to appreciate mqm in my opinion. No sentence yet from Altaf nor rabita comittee on this hot raymond davis issue, come on mqm!

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can feel, mqm's popularity is decreasing day by day even from Karachi, oil price reduced to half % was not the best thing that to appreciate mqm in my opinion. No sentence yet from Altaf nor rabita comittee on this hot raymond davis issue, come on mqm!

Thanks, First time i heard something positive from this guy. :)

Urooj_lbw

tere leader farighulbaal heart attack ka drama racha ke mulk se rafuchakkar, un ke baare me kia khiaal he tera ****** ? ya abhi bhi un ke gun gaane ka irada he, putter ye sher nahi geedar he, it is not the first time, ye mulk se pehle bhi time se bhaag jaata he, now again, where do u stand ?
Thanks, First time i heard something positive from this guy. :)

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
I think MQM got screwed by Zardari.
While they were still negociating the terms to end the boycott
Zardari got the order released. Now they could not do another
boycott 2 hours after the patch-up.

Zardari khappa khappa khappa khappa khappa i think he is the best politician of them all playing the right card at the right time

29946_405109356400_565631400_4554276_288996_n.jpg

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar Pakistan k saray Maslay MQM nay hal karnay hain tu Imran Khan k Momy Dady Supporters MQM ko kyun nahi support kartay??????Tum logoonb ka Leader jo Chanday k liye pori Dunya Ghoom sakta hai woh kia In masail k time APAHACH hu chuka hota hai??????Har achi party ki sab say Pehli Priority uskay Voters hotay hain MQM ki bhi Sab say Pehli Priority us kay Voters hain uskay baad hi Chand APAHACH(Imran Khan) leaders jo kisi kaam k nahi unkay supporters ki madad karna hai.....

crankthskunk

MQM is part of the problem and not a solution

Agar Pakistan k saray Maslay MQM nay hal karnay hain tu Imran Khan k Momy Dady Supporters MQM ko kyun nahi support kartay??????Tum logoonb ka Leader jo Chanday k liye pori Dunya Ghoom sakta hai woh kia In masail k time APAHACH hu chuka hota hai??????Har achi party ki sab say Pehli Priority uskay Voters hotay hain MQM ki bhi Sab say Pehli Priority us kay Voters hain uskay baad hi Chand APAHACH(Imran Khan) leaders jo kisi kaam k nahi unkay supporters ki madad karna hai.....

Yahya87,

We are not saying MQM has to solve all the problems, far from it, we are highlighting the hypocrisy of MQM to make an issue and protest, then issue threats to leave the coalition, after negotiations with Malik the Traitor, and acceptance of few more lucrative demands, everything goes back to normal. The issue for which protest was made is forgiven. Similarly, MQM made issue on implementation of AGST on the premise it would be bad for the populace, the tax burden will be transferred to the general public rather than the rich.

These increases in import duties also affect all, why no noise from MQM? It shows their hypocrisy.

How could MQM solve anything anyway? They had been constantly in Government in last 15 years, instead of solving anything, Pakistans problems are increasing, and its poor populace are in far worst conditions than they were 15 years ago, in every social field. We know MQM is not capable of delivering anything at all; they are part of the problem and not the solution.

It makes their hypocrisy and announcements of revolution fake and meaningless.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: MQM is part of the problem and not a solution

Yahya87,

We are not saying MQM has to solve all the problems, far from it, we are highlighting the hypocrisy of MQM to make an issue and protest, then issue threats to leave the coalition, after negotiations with Malik the Traitor, and acceptance of few more lucrative demands, everything goes back to normal. The issue for which protest was made is forgiven. Similarly, MQM made issue on implementation of AGST on the premise it would be bad for the populace, the tax burden will be transferred to the general public rather than the rich.

These increases in import duties also affect all, why no noise from MQM? It shows their hypocrisy.

How could MQM solve anything anyway? They had been constantly in Government in last 15 years, instead of solving anything, Pakistans problems are increasing, and its poor populace are in far worst conditions than they were 15 years ago, in every social field. We know MQM is not capable of delivering anything at all; they are part of the problem and not the solution.

It makes their hypocrisy and announcements of revolution fake and meaningless.

Yes we know you look to MQM to take your voice to the assemblies, as they always have. They will do so again, they have been busy lately with the organisation of the Yaum-e-Tasees.

If you claim to be a neutral, then kindly highlight the shortcomings of other parties too, I have yet to see any party coming out against it. Kindly do not use MQMs silence as a reason to abuse them. I believe the bill still has to be approved by the assembly. We will see then.

As far as MQM not solving the peoples problems goes, then that is a bit rich coming from someone who doesnt live in Karachi. Ask the people of Karachi to what extent MQM solves their problems. I can also post hundreds of videos showing MQMs representatives solving peoples problems. I have my area's MPAs and MNAs number in my cell phone. And they are there to solve any problem we may face. Why do you think we vote for them?? Exactly this reason. Trust me, it has nothing to do with race or fear as you people may think.