MQM BABER GHORI involved in shipping scandal $500 million

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Make the facts public.
Prove BABAR GHORI has invloved.
I full support the inquiry.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Is it necessary to prove about some one to involve in corruption? yes, it is, but the people who are not shy to be accused iam sure will remain shameless after prove too, but it is sad that no one we can find who can take the responsibility with out useless excuse.
Baber Ghori you always talk tomuch about others, is it not the time for you not to change the colour like a Lizard.

Is that the reason you love to be a Minister of Shipping?

Raja

Jury

RAJKO said:
(1)Is it necessary to prove about some one to involve in corruption? yes, it is, but the people who are not shy to be accused iam sure will remain shameless after prove too, but it is sad that no one we can find who can take the responsibility with out useless excuse.
Baber Ghori you always talk tomuch about others, is it not the time for you not to change the colour like a Lizard.

(2)Is that the reason you love to be a Minister of Shipping?

Raja

(1) You should be given award for this logic. If this logic is true, all the courts of the world will be closed and Judges will sale CHANAY.

(2) He won the election. He belongs to Karachi, so he got this minister ship of SHIPPING. Do you think, he would be given agriculture minister ship.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM Ki Dhamki 4 Kashif Abbasi

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aafi0G1KOOQ[/video]

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
No No Never This Africa-man Babar Ghori will resign ? Why he will do it ? This is not UK or Europ that if someonce is blamed he /she has to resign ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This is Pakistan where some are lotting on the name of Islam and some on the name of 98% poors ect. Why the Black-hearted man should resign .........after election he and his party have demanded this ministry port & shipping................Thanks God they have got the Ministries which they wanted,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you people are asking him to give-up his job ? No never.
Let them make money by one-way or other b/c [altaf] peer sahib also need for his expenses.......hahahah Bhata but on a big scale..............
Shameless people like Waseem Akhtar are defending Babar Ghori,,,,,,,,,,,,shame on all of you

Spartacus

Those who gave their votes to MQM , they do not want that ALTAF HUSSAIN should come back to Pakistan.
Accept the wish of those voters....

Those who wants that ALTAF HUSSAIN should come to Pakistan right now, they just want a dead ALTAF HUSSAIN...and nothing more...
Those who supports ALTAF HUSSAIN , they do not want ALTAF HUSSAIN in Pakistan right now.....

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Jury
Dear your first point of view is appreciated but second point of view like you Dilli taour par dukhi hoe MQM ki jo rawait hey keh koi bhi post kisi ko dubara nahee di jaati esi tarah qaid ko chaeehey tha keh woh en ki jaga kisi or ko mukarrar kartey or Itna bara ghapla na hota or agar hota tu aaj ye na hota ek latifa hey ke molvi juma ka khutba de raha thay or ek chor samne dukan sey gur chhura raha tha mulvi sahib ne dekh liye or usi leh main farmaya eea chhor gur na chhura gur na chhura agar chhura tu itna chhura keh adha tera adha mera.

aBis

Spartacus said:
Those who gave their votes to MQM , they do not want that ALTAF HUSSAIN should come back to Pakistan.
Accept the wish of those voters....

Those who wants that ALTAF HUSSAIN should come to Pakistan right now, they just want a dead ALTAF HUSSAIN...and nothing more...
Those who supports ALTAF HUSSAIN , they do not want ALTAF HUSSAIN in Pakistan right now.....

ofcourse u r one of the voter so tell me why u don't want altaf to be back in pak? who do u think is so powerful that would want to kill altaf? MQM is in power and if he lands in karachi directly i am sure the security from police or army or MQM supporters would be stringent no point in saying he would be killed.. u people r scared if he is back he has to face justice. you people vote for someone who doesn't want to be amongst u for his cushy life. world has seen many many great leaders but they did not hide themself due to the fear of being killed, this is the quality of a leader that he is brave.

sher aur geedar ki misal to aap jaantey hi hain

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@eBas
You wrote:
u people r scared if he is back he has to face justice.

1-Justice in Pakistan ??????? You only have Cheif Justice but no justice at all.
2- Please arrange justice for 15000 extra judicial killings in Karachi, then ask Altaf Bhai to come.
3- He is not your leader,for you he is a traitor, indian agent, terrorist etc. so why you want to see him among you. He is our leader and we want him to be in safer place.Because>>>
4- We can not afford to loose him from your hands. We know you people want to kill him. That's simple. and that's why you people are deing to bring him in Pakistan.
5- Go to Karachi, knock any door and ask, do you want Altaf Hussain be back? 70% people will say NO, We are happy if he is away from us but safe.

aBis

PakPatriot1 said:
@eBas
You wrote:
u people r scared if he is back he has to face justice.

1-Justice in Pakistan ??????? You only have Cheif Justice but no justice at all.
2- Please arrange justice for 15000 extra judicial killings in Karachi, then ask Altaf Bhai to come.
3- He is not your leader,for you he is a traitor, indian agent, terrorist etc. so why you want to see him among you. He is our leader and we want him to be in safer place.Because>>>
4- We can not afford to loose him from your hands. We know you people want to kill him. That's simple. and that's why you people are deing to bring him in Pakistan.
5- Go to Karachi, knock any door and ask, do you want Altaf Hussain be back? 70% people will say NO, We are happy if he is away from us but safe.

lets not talk about the rest of pakistan for now but only karachi.

1. justice system is crippled but laws stand for themself, MQM voted for zardari unanimously for zardari and altaf is in very good terms wid him. all in all if somebody kills the law is hanging or improsonment for life unless proven innocent, so come and fight for it, even rig the system but let the people believe that he honoured the legal system.
2. if there were 15000 killings, they were justified, they people used to kill police and civilians, as i said before i had witnessed that myself, there are very well known killers who were killed in that operation.
3. he is not my leader, true, i want to see him because i also am affected by the mafia of MQM, i don't want more people to experience the same thing.
4. cannot afford to loose him from my hands? Alhumdullillah dere are no charges against me, no FIR or no NC anywhere in pakistan, see from your perspective, if from telephonic converstaions he can get your support how many more will join u if he comes and meet them in person.
5. i don't have time or energy to knock the doors of karachi population but the people i know they said we want him back and i qoute from one the member of yuor cult " i will be killing that son of a bitch myself", and he is one of u, he said this because he lost his brother, his uncle was in haqeeqi and was told that he would be killed in shah faisal colony, he cannot leave MQM because if he does he will be killed himself. this is how screwed your mafia is.

you are the killers of innocent and you should be blamed as much as he is blamed for.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Iam sorry for that brother who is uncomfortable with my comments, but it does not mean one should fight for the Ministry he loves for some reasons, that is called hypocracy, one should not serve himself more than country or the Nation he is given mandate for.

No double standerd is acceptable should be same across the board.

Raja Tokyo

Spartacus

Altaf Teri Perwaz Say Jalta Hay Zamana...............Bazoo Ko Zara Aoor Hila , Is Aag Ko Aoor Hawa Day

Bolo Bolo Altaf >>>>>>>> Altaf Hussain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.mqm.com

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is like Ali Baba our 40 chour..................so pls don,t make any more argument about this group.
Remember that if you make too much arguments they will kill you as they did to many others.

JO QUIED KA GHADAR HAAY ........ WOH MUOT KAA HAQDAR HAAY.

MARAY CHAIN NA MARWAIY CHAIN................ALTAF HUSSAIN,,,, ALTAF HUSSAIN.

Spartacus

MYCOUNTRY said:
MQM is like Ali Baba our 40 chour..................so pls don,t make any more argument about this group.
Remember that if you make too much arguments they will kill you as they did to many others.

JO QUIED KA GHADAR HAAY ........ WOH MUOT KAA HAQDAR HAAY.

MARAY CHAIN NA MARWAIY CHAIN................ALTAF HUSSAIN,,,, ALTAF HUSSAIN.

MYCOUNTRY , I am agree with you on one point that is ...... JO QUIED KA GHADAR HAAY ........
What would you do if you find some GADDAR ?

Isn't true that Mr Altaf Hussain is wanted in Pakistan by the police to face a few murder chargers. Here in a tv programme where a MQM leader type was participating in a sort of debate, a lady rang and said,"Altaf Hussain murdered her one relative!" There was no response from QMQ's mouth piece.
Not long ago his son's Birthday Cake was cut and he talks about poors. I never seen such an ignorant in my life.

On what hope he is sitting in UK and who is paying for his luxeries. Who is paying his phone bills?
He is not hoping that one day he might become the President of Pakistan. If so, it will be the darkest day in the history of Pakistan.

I think Mr Altaf Hussain thinks about himself a great leader but in my opinion, he is happy to shed his opinion on each and every issue nothing else. He is just like a very big and over aged Frog living on his own in a big old dirty pool listening to his echo time and time.
I do not belong to any party or mosque or institute. I think he is a disgrace to honest and sincere Pakistani Muslims living abroad and he should shut his big mouth. :lol:

Spartacus

Mohammad R Bhatti said:
Isn't true that Mr Altaf Hussain is wanted in Pakistan by the police to face a few murder chargers. Here in a tv programme where a MQM leader type was participating in a sort of debate, a lady rang and said,"Altaf Hussain murdered her one relative!" There was no response from QMQ's mouth piece.
Not long ago his son's Birthday Cake was cut and he talks about poors. I never seen such an ignorant in my life.

On what hope he is sitting in UK and who is paying for his luxeries. Who is paying his phone bills?
He is not hoping that one day he might become the President of Pakistan. If so, it will be the darkest day in the history of Pakistan.

I think Mr Altaf Hussain thinks about himself a great leader but in my opinion, he is happy to shed his opinion on each and every issue nothing else. He is just like a very big and over aged Frog living on his own in a big old dirty pool listening to his echo time and time.
I do not belong to any party or mosque or institute. I think he is a disgrace to honest and sincere Pakistani Muslims living abroad and he should shut his big mouth. :lol:

Because you have very poor infrmation about MQM , so it would be better if you know first then open your big or small mouth.
Just as example , you wroute ....."Not long ago his son's Birthday Cake was cut and he talks about poors. I never seen such an ignorant in my life."
Altaf Hussain has no SON, NOW WE CAN IMAGE THAT YOU JUST WANT TO SHOW YOUR HATE AGAINST ALTAF HUSSAIN......YOUR OTHER BLAMES ARE NOTHING BUT RUBBISH