Mid-term polls only solution against terror: Imran Khan

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
12-29-2009_94775_l.gif

Updated at: 2320 PST, Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has said the only solution to eradicate the ongoing terrorism in the country is to conduct mid-term elections.

He said he does not consider those Taliban Muslims who kill innocent people.

Talking to Geo News correspondent, Imran said President Zardari is afraid of his past and his recent speech is the evidence.

He further said Taliban have contacted him but he will not hold any discussion without the government?s consent.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
I absolutely agree Khan Sahab because I do not see any other way out.

I know there will be a lot of people on this forum who disagree with Khan.

Don't just disagree, Please give us a solution and we are listening.

The only reason I listen to Imran because he gives out a solution for everything, rest of the politicians either looking at American for instructions or just quite.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran for homegrown strategy to counter terror

ISLAMABAD (SANA): Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf Chairmen Imran Khan has said that instead of giving condemnation statements the country needs to adopt a homegrown national policy to resolve the issue of terrorism

Imran khan said that whenever terrorist incident happen in the country, the government official just release the condemnation statements instead of making any proper policy to bring peace in the country talking to PTI Sindh delegation which called on him at PTI Central Secretariat here on Tuesday.

We have seen that in the past 22 months the government has miserably failed to enforce its writ and maintain law and order situation, he stated.

PTI chief said the internal situation is being exploited by foreign elements to destabilize the country, incident happened in Karachi is another example of this conspiracy.

He said the Karachi incident is a conspiracy to start ethnic violence, adding that the governments policy to deal with terrorism has failed to resolve the issue and today terrorism has spread all over the country. He said its the duty of the government to provide security to the lives and assets of its citizens.

He alleged that the local administration has failed to do so in Karachis incident in which shops were burnt at a large scale causing billions of loss, he said the government must compensate the affected people.

Urging the people to stay calm, he said all PTI members and office bearers are with families of the martyred in this sad incident.

Adeel

Founder
He said the Karachi incident is a conspiracy to start ethnic violence, adding that the governments policy to deal with terrorism has failed to resolve the issue and today terrorism has spread all over the country. He said its the duty of the government to provide security to the lives and assets of its citizens.

Why does he think that and who is he blaming there?

G

Aslamualikum

Khan shib bohat achi baat kerty hean aur koi shaq nai k wo pakistan key sath bohat honest hean, liken mae nay ajj tak khan shaib k elawa koi essa banda nai dekha jo TIP ko oper lay ker jaey, ajj khan shaib ko jiss bat ki zroorat sab say ziyada hae wo apna network ziyada kerny ki hae , kiuon k kal meri ik bandy say karachi mae baat hoi aur us nay mujy btaya k us ko PTI key ik flag ki zrorat the to sirf iss k liye usay dhondny mae bohat time laga , ager pakistan kay sab say big city karachi mae yae haal hae to baqi jaga kesa ho ga , to ager app mae say koi bhai khan shaib say baat kerta hae ya rabty mae hae to pls this is message for PTI , key app logon k bohat pasand kiya jata hae mager app ko bohat ziyada kaam fast kerny ki zroorat hae aur pakistan k bary mae khan shib ko ik mukaf bna ker uss per dat jaen aur ziyada say ziyada media ko use keren ,kiuon k iss waqt sab say ziayada zroori cheez media hae .aur phir wo din door nai k jab poora pakistan un ksathho ga , liken unfortuntly abhi un k prime minister wagera k liye un ka chance koi itna roshan nai , kiuon ik country ko sirf ik banda to run nai ker sekta aur mujy abhi tak khan shaib ki team itni strong nazaer nai ati , itny saal guzrny k bawjood b itna result nai jitna hona chye,

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
The future of Pakistan depends on Imran Khan,Future prime minister of Pakistan is IK.
Having said that I agree with IK 200% on dealing with TALIBANS period.

Political salution is the way out of this fraud war by the zionist ruled americans.Stop collecting paper currency from these mass murdering crusaders.

We should be all ashamed for having this criminal THIEF OF GASINDH as our president.
His future lies in a JAIL where he should Rott like a rat.He is a thief traitor to the core.

A cancer on Pakisatani presidency, A brown slave with no moral compass. Death by firing for this traitor. [imran]

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
i totaly agreed with my brothers togay one and only hope for pakistan is imrankhan.my brother powerboypakistani i totaly agreed with your views but the point is key hum sab ko apni zimadari ko samghney ki zarorat hai.aph ney aik ki misal di tu bhai aikjhanda imran khan yah kisi karkun ki zimadari tu nahe koin key ye hamarey mulk ka masla hai na key imran khan ya kisi karkun ka.hamey kudh sey jhanda ya us party ki election mohim chalaney ki zarorat hai jo mulk ki wafadar aur jis ka leader bahaadur aur ghairat mand insaan ho.aur ess waqat aik ess tara ki qayadat ki zarorat hai jis key pass aph aur ham jaisey naye logh hon koi poraney corrupt aur mulk ki dolat lotney waley na ho aur ye tab he mumkin hai jabh har pakistani ess mulk ki zimadari ko apni zimadari samjey aur aghar aik achey leader key sathi key pass election main voter ko ley janey key liye ghari nahe hai tu hamey dosrey loteroo ki ghari main bait kar kisi sur ka bagh kaga kar bah aghar aik achey insaan ko poling station main jakar vote cast karna chaheye.ess tara he inqlaab aasakta hai.jabh tak ham apni zimadari ko nahe samjheynge tab tak koi aur sirf tabdili lai aye yeh mumkin nahe.
WE ALL RESPONSIBLE TO CHANGE OUR PAKISTAN.THIS IS OUR DUTY.
PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD.

Arrow

Citizen
I like him and his views(not all of them) but to be honest here he is wrong.
He should have participated in the 2008 elections. Now he should wait for 3 more years for the next elections.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
woofer said:
Imran Khan total charya admi. Supporting killers Taliban.

IK Ko Charya keh Kar tum Kallay Kawway Hi Raho Gay, Koi Farak Nahi Parnay Wala.
Apni Zehan Main Bara Kush Hua Ho Ga Keh Tum Bi IK Kay Jiasay Ho Gayay.

10 Number Ka Raig Maal Roz Munh Par Mara Karo, Shayad 2 - 3 So Saal Main Kuch Farak Paray.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran khan is the real hope for future of pakistan.. but problem wohi hay k imran ki party men hard worker leaders nahi hain.. shayad aik masla yeh bhi hay k yahan famous leaders iss liye imran khan ki party men nahi aana chahtay k yahan unhain khanay ko kuch nahi milay ga.. but lets hope k hamari qom ko kabhi to yaqeen aye ga k jin logon ko government detay hain har election men un men aur imran khan k vision men kia farq hay.. par lagta hay iss k liye hamain bhi kisi khooni inqilaab se guzarna ho ga..

woofer

Banned
GASindh said:
woofer said:

10 Number Ka Raig Maal Roz Munh Par Mara Karo, Shayad 2 - 3 So Saal Main Kuch Farak Paray.

ABE TALIBAN KY GHADAY TUJE 20 NUMBER KA REGMAL NI TU KISI JANWAR KY DOCTOR KY PASS JA KAR APNI G SAY JO KEER PHANS GIA HY WO NIKALWA PARE GA SAMJE GORAKABORISTAN.

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
woofer said:
GASindh said:
woofer said:

ABE TALIBAN KY GHADAY [altaf] TUJE 20 NUMBER KA REGMAL NI TU KISI JANWAR KY DOCTOR KY PASS JA KAR APNI G SAY JO KEER PHANS GIA HY WO NIKALWA PARE GA SAMJE GORAKABORISTAN.

Now it makes more sense as someone on this forum said Cow in Labor Pains.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wow boys and girls

its all fine and dandy to love your favorite leader and nothing wrong with it. But y'all are using your emotions for the sportsman again, instead of using your educated judgment. The only reason you love them is he was a cricketer, he has absolutley no ability in politics (please forgive me if I hurt your feelings). In last election did he compete? If so how many votes did he get?

Even if he were to become a President/PM he would have no way to fix our problems. Didnt the PPP say during Musharraf rule that ' sirf jamhooriat he Pakistan ko bacha sakti hai'?.... well we have decmocracy now, and you know country is in worst shape now than before.....

to bhaiyo aur bahno, beghair checking credentials dont jump into band wagon of Imran Khan or any leader for that matter.

Dont get upset, if I were to choose between PPP and Imran's party, I would vote for Imran. Why would I do that? Because PPP has proven incompetent, and I would let Imran pove his incompetence. Like the saying goes: The evil I know is better than the evil I dont know (its just a phrase)

Imran's demand for the mid term election is just a ploy to annoy Zardari. I am sure he knows that 'problems' is way more complex than just being elected and trying to fix it.

So paki brother/sisters, in next election use your head instead of your emotions

Salam

Gazoo Martian
future Khalifa-e-Pakistan

ps: I know people will condemn me for my views and I may also be banned by Abbasi but I have freedom to speak under the constitutions

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
ps: I know people will condemn me for my views and I may also be banned by Abbasi but I have freedom to speak under the constitutions

freedom of speech, post & videos for _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :?: :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Leader always have a vision. He has to see the future outcomes of his present acts. Unfortunately, Imran Khan is lacking this ability here.
What's gonna happen if there are mid-term elections? Does Imran has an idea who will win the next mid-election?
This is written on the wall and my 13 years of teenager even can read that PMLN will be the winner and NS will be next PM or president. But IK can not read it. What Imran or Pakistan will get then?
Again corruption, civil dictatorship, nepotism Unrest in Enterior Sindh etc.etc.?
and then Imran's hue and cry against PMLN and NS govt.will start?

Imran needs a vision.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Leader always have a vision. He has to see the future outcomes of his present acts. Unfortunately, Imran Khan is lacking this ability here.
What's gonna happen if there are mid-term elections? Does Imran has an idea who will win the next mid-election?
This is written on the wall and my 13 years of teenager even can read that PMLN will be the winner and NS will be next PM or president. But IK can not read it. What Imran or Pakistan will get then?
Again corruption, civil dictatorship, nepotism Unrest in Enterior Sindh etc.etc.?
and then Imran's hue and cry against PMLN and NS govt.will start?

Imran needs a vision.

What then?
will that b the End? No, my friend. Let NS come n rule. He will b expoed in this way only. Or ksi b tarah se uski popularity kum ni ki ja sakti. Wo aaega tou khud he xpose ho jaega and then there will b an election again. Aap log ye q bhoul jatay ho k nxt election k baad b election he hona hai. or waise b ye koi tarika ni hai k NS ki corruption se bachne k chkr mei PPP ko corruption krne dou. PPP got xposed when they came 2 power, same will happen 2 Nawz.
Imran has a clear point of view of thingz. Hmare sub leaders mei ye ability hai k wo problemz solve ker sakain magar koi karega nahin bcuz they lack in 1 thng only n that is will 2 do a thing. And IK has that.
I support IK bcuz he has a gr8 ability that he does not surrender. I remember a guy 1ce said 2 me

The will not to lose is stronger than the will 2 win
Imran Khan ye election jeete ga nahi magar Punjab se 2, 3 seats and N.W.F.P. se kum az kum second largest party bn k ubhrega. And boy I assure u if he succeeds in doin that, he is our nxt PM

Hail Imran..........We love Imran..............He is our Massiah