Meray Mutabiq 29th August 2009

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Meray Mutabiq 29th August 2009
Gen. (R) Tariq Pervaiz and Muhammad Anwar MQM in fresh episode of Meray Mutabiq and talked with Dr Shahid Masood.

[awaztv:3pivvk8q]http://mastichoice.com/MerayMutabiq29aug2009.flv[/awaztv:3pivvk8q]

A

abbasiali

This was a very weak show, Both guest were not confident, Specially TP seems very personal, Anwer not at all looks informative or deliberately denying facts, specially didn't answer the bitter question, People who are buried in Islamabad, were slain in Benazir era, and if he would answer the question, he wouldn't have face to answer, why you are in coalition with PPP now, One of my friend replied to me once, that killing was done by Benazir PPP and now we are in coalition with Zardari PPP, after having that reply, I felt myself either I am fool or my friend is extra ordinary innocent.

But some how conclusion is very clear, GREAT GAME HAS NOW BEEN STARTED, BIG PLAYERS HAVE START SHOWING THEIR TRUMP CARDS. lets see the climax.

Who is looser me and you, either supporter of MQM, PPP, PML(N) PML(Q) ANP JUI at the end all of us, who are actually been used by these GREAT LEADERS are looser.

Regards.