LETS ALL SAY WHAT DO EACH OF YOU WANT?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
initially I want this govt to complete its five years with or without zardari... with Pakistan in one piece of course....

Then I dont think we do have a near choice other than PMLN for the next elections... but it should clean its basket from the bad eggs...

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would like this PPP government to finish its 5 years WITHOUT Zardari. This way, they will never be able to become mazloom and say that we didn't get enough time and stuff. This would also exponse PML-N. During this time, Imran Khan will prepare his party for the elections. Then, in the 2013 elections, I want Imran Khan to win the election and become prime minister inshaALLAH.

PAKISTAN KHAPAY PER ZARDARI NA KHAPAY!!!!

A

Admin

I agree with the above two posts. Let PPP finish It's tenure but Zardari has to go!

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
No doubt they should complete 5 years. But all those who don't offer enough resistance to their wrong doings while sitting in the parliament should be observed very closely. They shouldn't say in 2013 that "iss hakoomat ne mulk ko deevaliya kar diya", or "guzishta hukoomat ki ghalat paalisiyon se mulk tabahi ke dahanay par aan pohancha", because we haven't heard any such policy of government indicated by the opposition. And if they are sleeping they are also part of it. They shouldn't even mention these things in their election campaigns.I have very strong doubts because of disastrous tenures of left wing since 1999, it could be a lottery for rightist. In that case Imran Khan could be the best choice :). Because he hasn't done any physical harm to the nation, no murders, no corruption scandals, (apart from being called Taliban Khan) instead successfully building a Cancer Hospital and a decent university near his hometown (without the support of government) are the qualities we would like to see in our leaders. Now how he can win his way to that is beyond my thoughts for the time being... Sorry.

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
who ever comes in the future... thats a different issue...
what we want now is....
Just get rid of Zardari...rehman malik...fauzia wahab...baber awan...and all those corrupt gangsters our of this govt on urgent basis, so then Mr Gilani regain his leading role and finish his tenure....

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
zealous said:
what we want now is....
Just get rid of Zardari...rehman malik...fauzia wahab...baber awan...and all those corrupt gangsters our of this govt on urgent basis, so then Mr Gilani regain his leading role and finish his tenure....
MR. Gilami has t do it on his own.
Nobody is goin 2 come and give him his leading role. And if he cannot do it on his own then, be sure of it that he is good for nothing

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
zealous said:
what we want now is....

U mean that all PPP should go and Gillani rejoin the PML again.

In this country there should be two parties.... corrupts should go anyways.
And those two parties should hold internal fair elections... So that any one can get in , work for people and prove his ability and can run for PM or president too....
Same pattern as US.
Too many parties divide votes and become personal only.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
admin said:
I agree with the above two posts. Let PPP finish It's tenure but Zardari has to go!

WHY?

I am not seeking a French Revolution but half political measures never give good results.

We struggled hard to see back of Musharraf and in comes Zardari, who until today is defending Musharraf and now we want Zardari to go out but continue with Ghelani who will serve three more years to defend Zardari.

I am sick and tired of PPP B..S.. that we have mendate, did anyone know that AZ will be our president after the elections. You get mendate for policies and promises not that you cheat the whole nation.

We should not continue with Zardari Savior for next three years and until they will find some other issue for their indispencibility.

There should be new elections within this year and until then there should be a National Government which can implement resolutions of Parliment and verdict of Judiciary.

Please guys reconsider and we should advocate for New Elections ASAP

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
I nominate gazoomartian....

thank you, ty, ty :D

i will go file papers for elections. Make sure you come to cast your and your family votes

I want to be Khalifa with FULL power. Dont want to be a general w/o soldiers.

And I promise, I will hang 100,000 ghaddars, beaurocrats, police staff, rushwat khor, money launderes, and of course President Mazari. :)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ZshanKhan said:
LEAVE A COMMENT AND SAY WHO DO YOU WANT TO LEAD PAKISTAN FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.

When I become Khalifa, I will offer

Min of defence. ====> brother Zaid Hamid
Min of Health ====> Brother Imran Khan
Min of radio, internet, and telecommunication ====> Ali Abbasi
Min of Women affairs ====> Miss Sobia
Min of sports ====> open, send yer resume
Min of Circus, alcohol, and Ghaddari =====> current President Mazari
Min of Religious affairs ====> Dr Asrar
Min of Urban development====> Currently Nazim of KHI, Mustafa Kamal
Min of Blunder and Ridiculous Speech ====> brother Altaf Hussain
Min of Emergency and Disaster Relief: Sangeen
Min of Islamic Culture Control ====> Bret Hwak
Min of Sugar and other Poisons ====> brother Nawaz Sharif
Min of Minerals, Mines, and Petroleum ====> Sheikh Rashid
min of Special Projects ====> Adeel

Accepting resumes for other ministeries. in keeping with idealogy of the Khalifa, we do not want any experienced Pakistanis in other ministeries. you must not have served with the govt of at level, City, Provincial, or Federal, in any capacity.....

note to incumbents: 10% of your salary will be forwarded to the Khalifa in addition to any other taxes.

A

abbasiali

Pakistani Lion said:
I nominate gazoomartian....
Congrats GM

Now you can form a party, you as CHAIRMAN and now you have got one SECRETARY GENERAL
[pk flag]