Kundan Banne k Din Aa Rahey Hain. An Eye Opner Column By Orya Maqbool Jan. Please Must Read

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
1101232882-2.gif

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allama Iqbal said:

Tandi e Baad e Mukhalif se na Ghabra aye Ukaab
Ye to Chalti hain Tujhe Ooncha Urrane ke lie

(Baad = Wind)

Be ready to defend Pakistan.

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
before america rap-up, pak's nuke must be destroyed or combine controled.for that purpose they can cross any limit in pak.
we just need to beware of our media and their so called anchors and their discussions.
and get ready to build our selves mently and our Emaans at higher levels.may allah give us courage to win that war against muslims and islam.Amin

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is an eye opener. Prof Rafeeq Akhtar is very close friend of haroon-ur-rasheed(columnist) and he enjoys intimacy to Kiyani and Iftikhar Ch. as well. If these people are saying the things like these.....then I wonder if the end-time is near.......

PkRevolution

UK must stop collective war efforts against pakistan. Brown must know what will happen in UK if war launched against Pakistan. I mean serious!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Umr-e-Daraz Mang Ke Laye The Chaar Din
Do Aarzoo Mein Kat Gaye Do Intezaar Mein

Din zindagi ke khatm hue shaam aa gayi
phaila ke paanv soyenge koonje mazaar mein

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah nay ye tu nahee kaha hath per hath daher key beytho may tumhari madad ko aoo ga,awam bay his ho choki he hukmaran dono hatoo say pak ko loot rahye he,ab lagta he key pak per waqye koee bora waqat any wala he
Ya allah merey pak watan ko apne hifz o aman main rakhh....ameen

zeshaan

75% of pakistani budget khanay walay woh hee karain gayy joo woh hamesha say kartay aay hain,
aoor maujuda hukmaranoon aoor siasatdanoon kaa pakistan main kia rakha hay jo yeh loog Pakistan kee fikar karain,
bura waqat aanay per too inkaa pata bhee naheen lagay keh yeh loog kahan gaay,(jaisay keh abb sootay rahay,aoor doosaray mela loot kar chaltay banay)innsab koo kisi nadeeda rassay say bandhaa hona chahiay taakeh yeh loog bhee aam awam kay sath rahain.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
It is an eye opener. Prof Rafeeq Akhtar is very close friend of haroon-ur-rasheed(columnist) and he enjoys intimacy to Kiyani and Iftikhar Ch. as well. If these people are saying the things like these.....then I wonder if the end-time is near.......

yes.. Professor Ahmad Rafique Akhtar sab bht baa-elm , ba-amal aur bht Sahib-Nazar o Sahib-e-Adraak bandey hain.. bt he Ilm Wale.. and jo loog unk qareeb hain wohe unki haqeqt jantey hain k wo kitne Naik hain Allah Wale hain.. so agr unhon ne ye ishara diya hai to phir tyar ho jaeye.. Great War k lie.. apne aamaal pe nazar kijiey.. aapne girebaan mein jhankiey .. apne aap ko is Azeem Jang k Qabil banaeye.. be Ready My Friends.....

crankthskunk

Yar, I am really sick from Orya, he keeps giving us this crap of people who could have knowledge of the unseen. He is doing a disservice to Pakistani nation.

Why we are still accepting this kind of thinking and philosophy that any one could be more important than our Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) in the world, ever?

Allah SWT very clearly declared it in the Holy Quran,

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (72:26)

72:26 He [alone] knows that which is beyond the reach of a created being's perception, and to none does He disclose aught of the mysteries of His Own unfathomable knowledge,

So, why people like Orya keep making exceptions when Allah SWT clearly said Ahada meanings to none He SWT disclose the knowledge of the unseen.

The only exception made in the Holy Quran is for the revelations received by the prophets, which is in the next verse of the Holy Quran.

لَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا (72:27)

72:27 unless it be to an apostle whom He has been pleased to elect [there for]: and then He sends forth [the forces of heaven] to watch over him in whatever lies open before him and in what is beyond his ken

Exception of Prophets is also only for the revelations received by them and nothing else. The revelations are in fact the Word of Allah SWT prophets are only the medium to convey the Word of Allah SWT to the humans. The knowledge of the unseen always is with Allah SWT and Him Alone according to the Holy Quran.

This message is clear from the next verse, which categorically explain why the forces of heaven i.e. the Angels guarded the Prophets and revelations received by them.

لِيَعْلَمَ أَن قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَحَاطَ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ وَأَحْصَى كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عَدَدًا (72:28)
72:28 so as to make manifest that it is indeed [but] their Sustainer's messages that these [apostles] deliver: for it is He who encompasses [with His knowledge] all that they have [to say], just as He takes count, one by one, of everything [that exists].

The meaning is quite clear Allah SWT encompasses with His Knowledge what the Prophets had to say to their followers.

Even that transfer of limited knowledge for our guidance through Prophetic revelations has stopped after Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him).

قُل لاَّ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَآئِنُ اللّهِ وَلا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلاَّ مَا يُوحَى إِلَيَّ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الأَعْمَى وَالْبَصِيرُ أَفَلاَ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (6:50

6:50 Say [O Prophet]: "I do not say unto you, 'God's treasures are with me,'; nor [do I say], 'I know the things that are beyond the reach of human perception'; nor do I say unto you, 'Behold, I am an angel': I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "Can the blind and the seeing be deemed equal? Will you not, then, take thought?"

Prophet Muhammad SAW (May peace and blessing be upon him) was addressed by use of the word Qul, indicating the announcement by Allah SWTs command through Prophet Laaqol I dont say Gods treasures or AlimulGhaib is with me but I follow what is revealed to me.

If Allah SWT has given us the clear message that Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) the best and the greatest and last Prophet and Human ever lived on Earth, had to declare that he SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) follows what is revealed to him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) through the angels, protected by Allah SWT.

In the last part of the verse it is made clear by rhetorical questions in the Holy Quran, can the blind and the seeing be deemed equal? The word used for seeing is Al-Baser, which is one of the Sifat of Allah SWT.
The message is clear, no human i.e. blind can be equal to the Seeing, Al-Baser.

Without shadow of any doubt the knowledge of the unseen is and always was with Allah SWT. Nobody amongst the human from inception of the world to its end can be equal to Prophet Muhammad SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him). Allah SWT has given us clear message by addressing him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) and making a proclamation through him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) that the knowledge of the Unseen is with Allah SWT alone.

How these people getting the knowledge of the unseen through revelations even when Prophethood has ended?

Isnt this done by the seers and other people who predict future by means which are forbidden in Islam?

We should unite and stand together, instead of divisions and disharmony. When harm comes it does not distinguish between good and bad people.

We all can predict future events by just analysing the present events; there are logical conclusions for every event. Oriya always writes after the events. He and Haroon Rasheed keep giving us the news from many who are knower of the unseen, and are gifted by visions of the future.

By this standard Nostradamus was far superior. Would you agree that he was amongst the Gods chosen ones? I am sure no Muslim would. Why do we buy this kind of thinking?

Narcissist

Banned

غیرت بریگیڈ کے یہ نمائندگان ہر وقت اسلامی تاریخ کے جھروکوں میں کھوئے ہوئے ملتے ہیں۔ اور ان اشخاص میں سے کسی نے کبھی ڈھنگ کا نہیں لکھا۔ ہر وقت ایک ہی بات کا رنڈی رونا لگایا ہوتا ہے کہ اسلام خطرے ہیں ہے۔ اسامہ بن لادن ایک دہشتگرد تھا۔ لیکن یہ حضرات بزورقلم اسکو اسلام کا سپہ سالار قرار دے رہے ہیں۔ کچھ کو تو اس میں بھی صلاح الدین اور ٹیپو سلطان نظر آتا ہے۔
اوریا مقبول جان
انصار عباسی
لال ٹوپی والا زید حامد
عرفان صدیقی
ہارون رشید
عبدالقادر حسن
ان حضرات کو اب ریٹارمنٹ پر چلے جانا چاہیے۔ تو شاید نئی نسل کا کوئی بھلا ہو جائے۔

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
غیرت بریگیڈ کے یہ نمائندگان ہر وقت اسلامی تاریخ کے جھروکوں میں کھوئے ہوئے ملتے ہیں۔ اور ان اشخاص میں سے کسی نے کبھی ڈھنگ کا نہیں لکھا۔ ہر وقت ایک ہی بات کا رنڈی رونا لگایا ہوتا ہے کہ اسلام خطرے ہیں ہے۔ اسامہ بن لادن ایک دہشتگرد تھا۔ لیکن یہ حضرات بزورقلم اسکو اسلام کا سپہ سالار قرار دے رہے ہیں۔ کچھ کو تو اس میں بھی صلاح الدین اور ٹیپو سلطان نظر آتا ہے۔
اوریا مقبول جان
انصار عباسی
لال ٹوپی والا زید حامد
عرفان صدیقی
ہارون رشید
عبدالقادر حسن
ان حضرات کو اب ریٹارمنٹ پر چلے جانا چاہیے۔ تو شاید نئی نسل کا کوئی بھلا ہو جائے۔
تیری آواز مکّے ،مدینے
حق بات کہی ہے۔یہ لوگ اس قوم کو افیم کھلانا چاہتے ہیں۔

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its the other way around...........

Haroon ur rasheed is mureed of Professor Ahmad RAfiq Akhtar...............kiani is a person impressed by Rafiq Akhtar...........and Iftekhar chaudhry is Mureed Of Sultan Mohammad Ali.

One thing common in all these is they are all under spiritual guidance.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
75% of pakistani budget khanay walay woh hee karain gayy joo woh hamesha say kartay aay hain,
aoor maujuda hukmaranoon aoor siasatdanoon kaa pakistan main kia rakha hay jo yeh loog Pakistan kee fikar karain,
bura waqat aanay per too inkaa pata bhee naheen lagay keh yeh loog kahan gaay,(jaisay keh abb sootay rahay,aoor doosaray mela loot kar chaltay banay)innsab koo kisi nadeeda rassay say bandhaa hona chahiay taakeh yeh loog bhee aam awam kay sath rahain.

aap thek kehtey ho gey lakin aik baat aaj sab ko maan lenee chahey k Pakistan ki hifazat inkey buss ki baat nhi Pakistan Allah ne bnaya he ore aab tk usee ki hifazat me he.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar, I am really sick from Orya, he keeps giving us this crap of people who could have knowledge of the unseen. He is doing a disservice to Pakistani nation.

Why we are still accepting this kind of thinking and philosophy that any one could be more important than our Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) in the world, ever?

Allah SWT very clearly declared it in the Holy Quran,

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (72:26)

72:26 He [alone] knows that which is beyond the reach of a created being's perception, and to none does He disclose aught of the mysteries of His Own unfathomable knowledge,

So, why people like Orya keep making exceptions when Allah SWT clearly said Ahada meanings to none He SWT disclose the knowledge of the unseen.

The only exception made in the Holy Quran is for the revelations received by the prophets, which is in the next verse of the Holy Quran.

لَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا (72:27)

72:27 unless it be to an apostle whom He has been pleased to elect [there for]: and then He sends forth [the forces of heaven] to watch over him in whatever lies open before him and in what is beyond his ken

Exception of Prophets is also only for the revelations received by them and nothing else. The revelations are in fact the Word of Allah SWT prophets are only the medium to convey the Word of Allah SWT to the humans. The knowledge of the unseen always is with Allah SWT and Him Alone according to the Holy Quran.

This message is clear from the next verse, which categorically explain why the forces of heaven i.e. the Angels guarded the Prophets and revelations received by them.

لِيَعْلَمَ أَن قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَحَاطَ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ وَأَحْصَى كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عَدَدًا (72:28)
72:28 so as to make manifest that it is indeed [but] their Sustainer's messages that these [apostles] deliver: for it is He who encompasses [with His knowledge] all that they have [to say], just as He takes count, one by one, of everything [that exists].

The meaning is quite clear Allah SWT encompasses with His Knowledge what the Prophets had to say to their followers.

Even that transfer of limited knowledge for our guidance through Prophetic revelations has stopped after Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him).

قُل لاَّ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ عِندِي خَزَآئِنُ اللّهِ وَلا أَعْلَمُ الْغَيْبَ وَلا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ إِنِّي مَلَكٌ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلاَّ مَا يُوحَى إِلَيَّ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الأَعْمَى وَالْبَصِيرُ أَفَلاَ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (6:50

6:50 Say [O Prophet]: "I do not say unto you, 'God's treasures are with me,'; nor [do I say], 'I know the things that are beyond the reach of human perception'; nor do I say unto you, 'Behold, I am an angel': I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "Can the blind and the seeing be deemed equal? Will you not, then, take thought?"

Prophet Muhammad SAW (May peace and blessing be upon him) was addressed by use of the word Qul, indicating the announcement by Allah SWTs command through Prophet Laaqol I dont say Gods treasures or AlimulGhaib is with me but I follow what is revealed to me.

If Allah SWT has given us the clear message that Prophet SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) the best and the greatest and last Prophet and Human ever lived on Earth, had to declare that he SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) follows what is revealed to him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) through the angels, protected by Allah SWT.

In the last part of the verse it is made clear by rhetorical questions in the Holy Quran, can the blind and the seeing be deemed equal? The word used for seeing is Al-Baser, which is one of the Sifat of Allah SWT.
The message is clear, no human i.e. blind can be equal to the Seeing, Al-Baser.

Without shadow of any doubt the knowledge of the unseen is and always was with Allah SWT. Nobody amongst the human from inception of the world to its end can be equal to Prophet Muhammad SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him). Allah SWT has given us clear message by addressing him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) and making a proclamation through him SAW (may peace and blessing be upon him) that the knowledge of the Unseen is with Allah SWT alone.

How these people getting the knowledge of the unseen through revelations even when Prophethood has ended?

Isnt this done by the seers and other people who predict future by means which are forbidden in Islam?

We should unite and stand together, instead of divisions and disharmony. When harm comes it does not distinguish between good and bad people.

We all can predict future events by just analysing the present events; there are logical conclusions for every event. Oriya always writes after the events. He and Haroon Rasheed keep giving us the news from many who are knower of the unseen, and are gifted by visions of the future.

By this standard Nostradamus was far superior. Would you agree that he was amongst the Gods chosen ones? I am sure no Muslim would. Why do we buy this kind of thinking?

aik banda ankhain bnd kr le to dupehr me b soraj ko nhi daikh sakta bavajood iskey k sooraj ki tapish mehsoos kr raha ho.....

Ghaib kia hr ilm Allah ka hi he ore vohi sab ko deta he..........

Quran me aap ne Musa a.s ore khizer a.s ka vakia nhi parha ?????????????

aap log Quran ki sirf kuch ayato ko parh kr kaisey rahe de rahey hoo ??????

Allah ne shaitan ko nikal diya lakin usko b itni takat dee k vo hr jaga pohnch sakta he ore insaan k ander khoon ki trha gardish krta he..........

Kia Allah jo apney inkaar krney valo ko itni takat de sakta he to apney bando ko koi takat nhi dega.........

baat lambi ho gaee in short Khizer a.s ka vakia parhoo ore quran ki koee b ayat parho to siaq o sabaq daikh lia kro out of context mafhoom ore hi nikal jata he.

crankthskunk

aik banda ankhain bnd kr le to dupehr me b soraj ko nhi daikh sakta bavajood iskey k sooraj ki tapish mehsoos kr raha ho.....

Ghaib kia hr ilm Allah ka hi he ore vohi sab ko deta he..........

Quran me aap ne Musa a.s ore khizer a.s ka vakia nhi parha ?????????????

aap log Quran ki sirf kuch ayato ko parh kr kaisey rahe de rahey hoo ??????

Allah ne shaitan ko nikal diya lakin usko b itni takat dee k vo hr jaga pohnch sakta he ore insaan k ander khoon ki trha gardish krta he..........

Kia Allah jo apney inkaar krney valo ko itni takat de sakta he to apney bando ko koi takat nhi dega.........

baat lambi ho gaee in short Khizer a.s ka vakia parhoo ore quran ki koee b ayat parho to siaq o sabaq daikh lia kro out of context mafhoom ore hi nikal jata he.
I know the narrative of the Holy Quran on the incident of Khizar A.S. I can explain it. But leave that for time being. Just tell me why Allah SWT has to address Prophet SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) to tell us, he SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) does not have the knowledge of the Unseen, and only knows and follows what is disclosed to him SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) through Prophetic revelations? Is anybody superior to Prophet SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) in this world, ever?

Let me explain one more point, in the Holy Quran, Allah SWT decreed, He SWT has taken the oath from all the earlier Prophets that When Prophet SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) appears on earth all the Prophets and their followers have to abide by the revelations vouchsafed to him SAW (peace and blessing be upon him). This oath was taken from their souls before they were born. Which shows that this was the Will of Allah SWT from the onset.

For this reasons Muslims say, Prophet SAW (peace and blessing be upon him) was "wajjah-e-Kaynat".

Last edited: