Khari Baat - 10th May 2011 - War: A Profitable Business... - Special Programe

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mubasher,as for Osama's appearence is concerned,govt itself and the wife and daughter of "Osama' said that americans killed him and took the body with them.So in this case to whom person should believe? I had asked yesterday to hamid mir and to you today ,please at least find out the truth from the govt what is reality.we say what we hear.govt have osama's family and asked them with conviction that what is the truth.Was Osama in that house or not? Tell the truth to people.

Arrest_Bird

Citizen
I Love you Luqman, You are great.... Aap ne jis tarah India ko Jawab diya hai, Gee chahta hai 1000 Bakron ki qurbani aap k sir pr war kr de dun..

Love you Luqman

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Everything presented is truth!

Army, ISI and Government - all baighairat - they will never do anything. If Pakistanis don't come out on street and don't bring a revolution overthrowing Zardari, Gilani, Kayani, Pasha, etc., then we will be the biggest losers. A very dangerous time is coming up for Pakistan. Beware. Thand karni hai tau theek hai.....ur choice!

By the way i used to think k only generals are bad but now i think the whole Army is impotent otherwise the place where we are now, v shud already have seen a revolt in Army.

Last edited: