Khaber Naak - 3rd June 2011 - Shah Sahab Special

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
look at this,mr anchor person does,t even know that margret was women not man(the only man in the British history been referenced in 2nd part)

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
look at this,mr anchor person does,t even know that margret was women not man(the only man in the British history been referenced in 2nd part)

My dear ,Margaret Thatcher was so strong ,hard working and efficient PM of UK ,that It become saying in England that " Margaret is the only man in British parliament".

225px-Margaret_Thatcher.png

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
we can correct some one mistake in a good way but not make fun of that and that,s what civilize nation are doing.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear ,Margaret Thatcher was so strong ,hard working and efficient PM of UK ,that It become saying in England that " Margaret is the only man in British parliament".

225px-Margaret_Thatcher.png

yes i totally agree and i personally know b/c i stay in England but she was a women as you mentioned not a man,and i am sorry to say this show reflects just only social abuses and nothing else with some urdu correction,and you must be agree with it,the language being using by these people is disgusting.

Last edited:

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's amazing that all those people who say its a worst program still watch it regularly :))

learning is a process and you always learn from experiences,this is totally immoral program but yes if you have to learn you have to listen and watch people either they wrong are right,and even you have the right to criticize,this program is all about abuses.if some one is watching it with their family how their kid will react.they will only learn abuses and nothing else.

taaiba

Citizen
look this pogram is great
look if we want to correct omeones mistake we should do it in a good imagine if he loooked at this page saw that people were making fun of him how would he feel.
DO NOT CRITICISE PEOPLES MISTAKE
MY DAUGHTER LOOKED ONLINE AND SHE SAID THAT TO ME SHE IS ONLY ELEVEN
SO PLEASE.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
My dear listen carefully he also said "marai ho'ey bartania ko zinda karnai waali" .
He just quoted what was said about her because of her bold decision she used to be called as "the only man in in the british......".
this is not problem of anchor but it is problem with your general knowledge bro

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
learning is a process and you always learn from experiences,this is totally immoral program but yes if you have to learn you have to listen and watch people either they wrong are right,and even you have the right to criticize,this program is all about abuses.if some one is watching it with their family how their kid will react.they will only learn abuses and nothing else.

what the hell you think is abuse in it and why you can't see this in the family. kids don't see these kind of programs anyway so exclude them from it. I am a teacher and I have always learnt that learning with refreshment is always effective and remain in the heads for long time. As being mature person you should have the ability to distinguish comedy or entertainment from the knowledge and then you will see this program is very effective.
By the way other talk shows are more rubbish then this one because our respectable politicians perform the same duty as Amanullah and sakhawat naz are doing in this. the only difference is, this makes me happy and that makes me sad (because they are supposed to be very serious).