Kaptaan - film about Imran Khan - (Update: Releasing end of Feb 2012)

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Kaptaan - film about Imran Khan - Coming Soon!

goood job GraanG2........I am wasting my time on siasat.pk. got stuck on this.... cant do my own work...... It hurts more when we are sitting here suport for some issue or party and the other day the leaders change there stance......
Look at this website it is full of PTI and MQM memebers. they used to fight for so long........ now there is a ceasefire....and those who were active in that fight keep quite now.....
Now PMLN members are increasing on the site... now PMLN and PTI which were used to be friends will fight for some time........and then leaders will change the stance...and soon we will be replaced by othere peoples....
We are wasting our time. doing nothing for the country... people on this website are supporting specific parties and they dont listen to others logic. you can guess by members name that what will he say.
The problem is everyone of us is not doing our job. if everyone of us get honest with there job that will help our country. it starts from us and goes to the top. everyone is doing what we are doing. army interefere goverment and goverment interfere coourts. no one doing there own job so no security no government and even we focus on politics at our work.......
we will change if we start it from ourselves but we will never change because we are adicted to this.......

I got the conclusion from your explanation that IK should start Cricket Academy to contribute his skill for the improvement of Pakistani Sports. He is just wasting his time in Politics. That is the real dilemma in Pakistan.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Kaaptan - A Movie about Imran Khan (Official Trailer)

Looks good lets see when it comes out....

A question to supporters of MQM , PML N and PPP

what sort of role will altaf bhai have if we make a movie about him?

what will be most suitale character for zARDARI IN A MOVIE

and sort of movie can be made about nawaz. ?????

Tahira

r u doing anything positive and constructive for your contry

I'm neither against Altaf Hussain nor in favour of Nawaz Shariff but Graan G2, whatever you said puts blame on your leader too. If Imran Khan is such a person to believe, then he spoke much abt Altaf Hussain too and that too to be believed.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

oye tankhadar ghulam columbus .. tum barey akal mand ho.. tumhary baap nawz shareef na sari zindagi ppp ki mukhalfat ki .. or aaj 4 sal say zardari ke agay leta howa hai punjab govment ke liye .. ziaulhaq ko apna daday kaha apni ami say pochey bahgair .. or aaj har wakt army ke khilaf bakta hai .. yeh allaince ke bare mein kia kaho gay .. imran khan nay na mqm say koi minstry li ha na musharaf say ..war on tarror pay jo baat 7 sal pehley ki woh ajj army bhi keh rahi hai tu kia yeh alliance ho gai .. tumhara maqsad barey achey tareqey say janta ho kisi currupt patwari or tahsildar ke bachey .. tum jesey logon ka aithasab ham ab road pay karein gay prepare for the bettel inshallah . tumahra baap tumhey sath london nahe lay kar jaye ga woh oss nay hamza sahbaz ke liye banaya hai ..

zeyafa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
'Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies'

'Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies'
Priyanka Dasgupta, TNN | Oct 8, 2011, 11.56AM IST

A still from Kaptaan
Based in Karachi, Pakistani director Faisal Aman Khan, whose movie on Imran Khantitled 'Kaptaan' is already created ripples, talks about the debate on banning Indian movies in Pakistan
What is your take on the recent debate over banning of Indian movies in Pakistan?
I have been seeing this debate on local television channels about banning Indian movies. Initially, I thought that they were right in pointing out that Indian films are being allowed to be showcased in
Pakistan whereas Pakistani filmmakers were being denied the right to showcase their movies to be shown within their own country. But when I watched the movies made by these filmmakers of ours, I realized there was nothing Pakistani about those films. They were all cheap copies of Indian movies. We had talented filmmakers in the past but that is the problem. We live in the past to glorify ourselves with the achievements made by our forefathers. There is no doubt that there is enormous talent in our country and talent should be tested by pitching it against competition not by playing a cricket match alone. The sort of movies being made by our filmmakers is a disgrace. Very rarely does the educated class go out to watch the movies made by the traditional lot. When a film like "Zar Gul" is banned in Pakistan and "The Blood of Hussain" along with "Immaculate Conception" made by intelligent people like Salman Pirzada and Jamil Dehlavi respectively just because they had political themes or were against the Armed establishment of the country. Remember "Junoon" was banned by the successive regimes of Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif
? The kind of cinema to come out of Pakistan is what you see today where "Haseena Atom Bomb" sort of movies dominate the screen. It's not just movies, it's the same with music.

But what about movies like "Khuda Key Liye", "Ramchand Pakistani" and "Bol"?
As a Pakistani and a filmmaker, I might not agree with a lot of things shown in those movies. But everyone should have the right to express themselves and what better way than to use films as a medium?

What do you have to say about this thing about India's cultural invasion?
With all due respect, we have already lost the battle but to win the war for the hearts and minds of our own people, we should come up with quality stuff and enlighten, entertain and educate the masses through media. That should be the policy followed by filmmakers. Sadly, I don't see that happening which makes me sadly admit the fact as rightly put forward by one of India's ex prime minister that "We have invaded Pakistan culturally". Yes, India has done it already but my question is to my fellow media professionals and Pakistanis generally. Would you stop watching Indian movies if they were not being shown in cinemas? No, you won't because it's human nature. It is curious to see and experience things on their own. So, let them do it. But we should come out with quality stuff of our own to be distinctive and should carry our own image. Cinema owners of Pakistan should give Pakistani filmmakers the right platform and a level playing field by giving as much promotion to the Pakistani movies as they do to promote Indian movies because it's just an excuse people use because they are afraid that they might have to change the way they are.
SOURCE

Born to a rich, land-owning, religious family, Ghamidi grew up studying the Koran, Arabic, and Persian, and found a special interest in Western philosophy. He began his formal study of Islam only after completing his Masters in English Literature in 1977 from the prestigious Government College in Lahore. It was a chance meeting with Amin Ahsan Islahi, an Islamic theologian best known for his 6,000-page Urdu commentary on the Koran, which drew Ghamidi into the realm of religious scholarship.

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: 'Pakistani films are cheap copies of Indian movies'

From Pak good news to all Pakistanis Hero remains hero LIVING LEGEND

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)

pakistani nation is very fool.
how quickly they can be traped by some one like imran khan.
media is controlled by west also and whoever they want to promote they promote through this media.
imran is more close to west as compared to muslim world and this is really suitable for west.
they want people like imran khan to fulfill their agenda.
at the moment imran will be used just to divide the vote bank of pml n so the same regime will come in power again.

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)

pakistani nation is very fool.
how quickly they can be traped by some one like imran khan.
media is controlled by west also and whoever they want to promote they promote through this media.
imran is more close to west as compared to muslim world and this is really suitable for west.
they want people like imran khan to fulfill their agenda.
at the moment imran will be used just to divide the vote bank of pml n so the same regime will come in power again.

Najam Sehti, always give "unique" review =P, grow up bachay!! apnay ****** ki pujaa kerna chorhdo!

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Kaptaan - The Official Movie Trailer - [A Film On Imran Khan]

Nice. Can some one elaborate? I didn't get it. As for 'revolution' are the referring to politics or is this really a movie.

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)
Finalized Teaser about Sir Imran khan from the Film Kaptaan

Kaptaan_Movie_5.jpg

enjoy everyone and take pleasure in the fact that you are on the side of Sir Imran Khan...:alhamd: