Kal Tak - 17th May 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kal Tak - 17th May 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed

And what about the trucks which were suppose to reach Saturday and Sunday to reload and leave before Monday? Dharna is a symbolic gesture to show disappoval. Some people die for the honour of their flag and for others its just a piece of cloth.

hahha wht a joke "two days dharna" .......and he told in advance..may be month ago.....so do u think american will wait ...for IK appeal to come on road.....all trcuks will leave kimaree on friday night in advance.....

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Khuda key Qasam this govt will take this country towards somalia. please wake up

FaisalKh

phir kam aqli kee baaat.. imdad imdad imdad... i also say lets stop the imdad... abey kum aqal woh jo akhroat north waziristan mein baithey hein. unko to ojaaker samjhayegaa.. ke maire chanda afghanistan mat jaao.. amreekanoan mein ungli mat karo... warna woh paksitan mein danda kerdeingey.... its not about aid.. its about infiltration and killing of american soldiers .. when u wil stop this .. amreeka khud ba khud drones bhi band kerdeyga.. imdaad bhi band kerdeygaa.. aur araam se afghanistan mein pitey gaa afghanyon ke haathon.. as afghan will never let americans live on their soil whether pakistan poke their teeny weeny nose or not....

Bhai aap itnii surety se kese keh saktay hain ke wo afghanistan ja kar americans ko ungli kartay hain? wo jin ko maartay hain un ka pata bhi nahi chalta ke wo kaun hain.... un main bachay aurtain sab shamil hain? ye koe propeganda bhi ho sakta hai ke Pak army wahan operation shoro karay?

FaisalKh

hahha wht a joke "two days dharna" .......and he told in advance..may be month ago.....so do u think american will wait ...for IK appeal to come on road.....all trcuks will leave kimaree on friday night in advance.....

Yah u say a month i would say decades are needed to wakeup this shameless and sleeping nation and u r one of them....

GraanG2

yaar ghalti hogayee.. adnantps thaaa pehley.... maire comments parh kr ban kerdyaa.. sach sab ko bura lagta hai... VISA is the company i work for... pehle pakistan mein tps mein krta thaa...

Hmmm...I am sorry that u got banned but I think as long as we follow the rules of the forum ,we can stay here for as long as we want.

adnan_younus

i got banned because i reported mannyy people who abused me. .. just like the person above... o literally i was banned for being abused
Hmmm...I am sorry that u got banned but I think as long as we follow the rules of the forum ,we can stay here for as long as we want.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

facts about imran khan:
1) married a rich english woman to live a luxurious life and took lot of money from her
2) built a palace like house in islamabad worth 100 crores from the money he collected in the name of shaukat khanam
3) has a daughter from his girlfriend whom he does not accept
4) the money he spends traveling to usa and england can easily be used to feed the families of dozens of poor people
5) calls himself a leader when his rally only attracts a few hundred mummy daddy burger kids

in short a failed politician who lies all the time to fool the pakistani public. if he ever becomes the prime minister people will miss asif zardari.
phir imran khan ki bakwaas.. turkey ne mana kerdyaa iraq ke liye... kum aqal.. iraq war was rejected by every major country other than UK.. afghanistan war to NATO khud lar raha hai.. with the help of yr dear friend china... bus batoan ka fire hai ye.. i feel for him as hes honest.. but an honest fool..

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
drones do not operate on duas you idiot. they are controlled by highly skilled engineers who know how to find taliban dogs like you and butcher them to hundred of little peices.
baitullah and osama and hakimullah are all example of such dogs. with the grace of all mighty ALlah the rest of your taliban dogs will die a miserable death too.
[MENTION=9286]adnanvisa[/MENTION] jaisey beghairat kehte hein done attacks ho rahey hein tu acha ho raha. Kisi gnade pani mein doob marr

Meri yeh dil se dua hai ke iss ****** ke ghar per drone gire

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhai, change yr habbit too because u r promoting false LEADERS ,do u think Shedda Talli is a LEADER ? he is just rubbish,today u have invited him to give him importance,now he(she) is crying but he was in power more than 25 years and what he did ? he is just MADDARI of ALFAZ nothing else, so please Javed bhai dont invite him,Pakistan need honest and sincer persons not like this rascal.IK is a great person,only he is capable to save Pakistan.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)

I don,t know why you cannot choose better words for criticisam, America has a long history of wars, their design of expension is a driving force behind that but they have lost in Vietnam, South Korea, Iraq, Afganistan and next is Pakistan.
They could not foce to follow them, Iran, North korea, Venesvela, Barazil and a tiny Country of Mr Carlos. Are we the only Nation to become slave, to serve american interests and hurt our Country and people.

Corrupt elite is imposed on Pakistan they are looting badly, otherwise we can survive with any aid.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Her banda he danashwar. La houla wala quwata Illah Billah.
Afghanion ka dehshat gard honay ka saboot? Pakistan main honay walay bomb dhamakoon ka Afghani talban ka saath taaluk?
Ye TTP to kafroon ke agency hai. Aj kisi k pass 1 rupaya nhi khaney peenay k liye aur in k pass itnay bomb blasting material pta nhi kahan se a gaye?
We have to differntiate between Pakistani Talbans and Afghani Talbaans. Ifghanistan main pata nhi kyon khudkush hamlay hotay? Ya hum tuk khabar nhi pohunchti? Ya udher America nhi ha? Confused.

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)

Mr Adnan apml sahab:I don't think you are mature to the level you are pretending to be.Please dont give statements bigger than yourself.No one can predict how they will react if their parents get killed by a drone attack. Please avoid point scoring by giving noble statements that you would keep cool etc etc if it happens to your parents....it makes me laugh.I think you should take Zardari's place. I am sure you will do better than him. Atleast people will have a different face to swear at and spit on. I think people like you should be banned from any Pakistani website as they propagate american's agenda overlooking the view of overwhelming majority of poor Pakistanis. There are no doubts lot of flaws in our system but who gives the right to a foreign country to become judge jury and executor. Is there any justification for this in any court of law? It is shame you pretending to be a scholar and trying to defend a defenceless case.