K Electric = MQM.. Karachi Blackout daal me kala hai??

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://e.jang.com.pk/07-15-2015/karachi/pic.asp?picname=1848.gif
16lfkh0.gif

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mery Pavy thandy ho rahy hain aur Lassi garam ho rahi hy... na chero mujhy garam garam nashta karny do phir main ny lunch bhe karna hy aur dinner bhee... Nawaja Lohar

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These people have infiltrated in all departments and are bent upon to damage Pakistan, rangers must take notice.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
you imbecile,what this has to do with lohar ?? you either very dumb or have a very cheap mentality ! grow up and keep your bias out of public forums

PakROOt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
you imbecile,what this has to do with lohar ?? you either very dumb or have a very cheap mentality ! grow up and keep your bias out of public forums

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
These people have infiltrated in all departments and are bent upon to damage Pakistan, rangers must take notice.

Dear Mr./Ms. Remykhan you post seems to be a biased one MQM is a small thug group but why don't you mention PPP and PMLN, Fazlur Rehman and so many other all of them including MQM should be put behind Bars and Interrogated and punished as per Justice. All of them have Killer wings (don't call them militant wings) and all should be punished all these People/Parties are not Leaders they are straight Thugs and should be dealt as such.

remykhan

Dear Mr./Ms. Remykhan you post seems to be a biased one MQM is a small thug group but why don't you mention PPP and PMLN, Fazlur Rehman and so many other all of them including MQM should be put behind Bars and Interrogated and punished as per Justice. All of them have Killer wings (don't call them militant wings) and all should be punished all these People/Parties are not Leaders they are straight Thugs and should be dealt as such.

I am not bias, am against any political party thieving robbing, killing and damaging the country in any form or shape. Irony is that this particular party is n has been involved in organised heinous crime beside working for our arch enemy. It bugs me when I see mafia gangs ruing he country and stripping it to its bones. I do agree with your sentiments.

kakamuna420

It is not only KESC, PTCL in Karachi has started disconnecting phones before EID and then MQM supported linemen are calling or coming to the house for Eidi. Karachi is becoming a pariah city

bisaat

Banned
if MQM is responsible for every bad thing in Karachi, who is responsible for heera mandi of Lahore

guess guess

:lol: