Jesus is Coming Back - Are You Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
C7bXZVcXUAEE5cE.jpg

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
There will come a time upon the Ummat when people will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go further than their throats, (into their hearts).(Bukhari)

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He will come back, when he will come back, most welcome, but till then we should live our normal life.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kuchh logoon ne apni taraf se deene islam se bahot si bebunyaad baaten mansoob ker di hen aur baaqi log asal baatun se anjaan hone ki wajah se un ko aankhen band ker ke maante chale aa rahe hen lihaaza logoon ko aqlo fikar se kaam lena chahiye aur bebunyaad baatun se peechha chhuraana chahiye taa keh khud ko gumrahi aur us asraato nataaij se bachaa saken. quran main koi aisi baat nahin hai jisse khud quran main tazaadaat paaye jaayen yaa quran aur kaainaat ke haqaaiq main tazaadaat paaye. For help with proper understanding of the quran and deen of islam see HERE, HERE and HERE.

Last edited:

The_Choice

Senator (1k+ posts)
(We cursed Jews because of their saying, We murdered Isa, son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah. In fact, they did not murder him, nor did they crucify him. The murdered one was made to appear to them like Isa. Those who differ over him are in a state of utter confusion; they have no knowledge whatsoever about this matter, but only a conjecture. For certain, they did not murder him. Allah raised Isa up to His presence.) [Surat-un-Nisa 157-158]

The best explanation is surely provided by our Beloved Rasulullah. Some pertinent hadith-i sharifs are as follows:

(Doomsday will not come before 10 presages appear. One of them is Isas descent from the sky.) [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Maja, Nasai, Imam-i Ahmad, Tabarani, Ibn Hibban, Ibn Jarir]

(Isa will descend from the sky as a just judge. He will break the cross [he will wipe out Christianity], kill pigs [he will forbid pork], and prohibit everything other than Islam.) [Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Abi Shayba]

(When Isa returns to the earth, he will marry, have a son, live for about 40 years, and die. He will be buried beside me.) [Tirmidhi, Mawahib]

(Isa will come as a follower of my religion. He will kill Dajjal, and then Doomsday will come.) [Imam-i Ahmad]

(When Isa comes, he will kill Dajjal.) [Muslim, Imam-i Ahmad, Tabarani, Ruyani, Ziya al-Maqdisi]

(After Isa kills Dajjal, there will be no hostility between two people.) [Muslim]

Source:
http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=5857

Mind_Master

MPA (400+ posts)

Really ? There is a theory which says that in and around Black Holes Time stops completely, everything in it freezes with it, so I guess by giving this example the Allah perhaps telling you that he can freez Jesus's body in Time and Space. Will Jesus then need eating and drinking etc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.