Jahangeer Tareen Special Message after #NA154 Verdict

سچ کا ساتھ دینے والے دوستوں کو بہت مبارک

الحمد للہ آج ہیٹرک ہو گئی ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ انشاء اللہ سچ اور حق کو فتح حاصل ہو گی ۔ حق اور سچ کا ساتھ دینے والے سب دوستوں کو بہت بہت مبارک ہو

For More Poetry Visit & Like at
https://www.facebook.com/atiqsaffy

2yzlba1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: سچ کا ساتھ دینے والے دوستوں کو بہت مبارک

aur potwarion ke sir main sowa

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was probably the easiest decision for the tribunal...

Irony is that even an easiest decision took 2 and a half years, a lot of money, persistence and persuasiveness of Jahangir tareen, had been it a normal person, he would not be able to spend that much money and stand that much political pressure.

I believe Sher Afghan's case of 2002 ( I may be wrong) is still undecided which gives a clue where the things are with law, courts and justice in this country.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Irony is that even an easiest decision took 2 and a half years, a lot of money, persistence and persuasiveness of Jahangir tareen, had been it a normal person, he would not be able to spend that much money and stand that much political pressure.

I believe Sher Afghan's case of 2002 ( I may be wrong) is still undecided which gives a clue where the things are with law, courts and justice in this country.

Law is not blind, but a slave of Sharif Mafia....

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Rightly Said. If the poor can't even think of getting justice then the system should be changed..