ISIS-linked group holds Frenchman hostage

khomeini

Councller (250+ posts)
Y0q9UdpG-TMuoXX7QfrBbA0YjnWBeqZZKXOGPM4A0lTlBwM08ZlOXOLNbPnHVoHjpQ=w300

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...nch-citizen-kidnapped-in-Algeria-sources.html

ISIS-linked group holds Frenchman hostage
e41d6e48-864d-4bcc-a339-a68b6919e167_16x9_600x338.jpg

Screen grab of YouTube video reportedly shows kidnapped Frenchman Herve Pierre Gourdel. (Courtesy of YouTube)

Staff Writer, Al Arabiya News
Monday, 22 September 2014
An Algerian militant group claimed on Monday it had kidnapped a Frenchman a day earlier and gave Paris a 24-hour deadline to end its airstrikes against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

In a video posted online, the hostage, who identifies himself as Herve Pierre Gourdel, is shown squatting on the ground, flanked on both sides by masked armed members of Jund al-Khilifa, a group which has pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Al Hadath television and news agencies reported the kidnapping of a Frenchman in Algeria on Monday just hours after ISIS urged its followers to attack citizens of France and other countries taking part in the campaign against the militant group.

Jund al-Khilifa, or the Soldiers of the Caliphate, said it carried out Sunday's kidnapping in a mountainous region of eastern Algeria.

Gourdel, aged 55, was seized on Sunday evening as he was trekking in the Tizi Ouzou region of Kabylie, where Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has carried out deadly attacks this year.

In the video that appeared on social media, one of the masked members warns French President Francois Hollande that the group will murder the hostage if France did not end its military actions against ISIS in the next 24 hours.

France was the first European power to join the United States in conduction air strikes against ISIS targets in Iraq.

Following the ISIS warning Monday, France urged nationals living in or travelling to some 30 countries to exercise utmost caution.

The French foreign ministry said it had sent a warning note to its embassies in around 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East, according to Agence France-Presse.

(With Agencies)

Last Update: Tuesday, 23 September 2014 KSA 23:58 - GMT 20:58

Freedomlover

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب مسلمانوں کا خوں کرینگے تو بدلے میں اسے پھولوں کے ہار نہیں پہنائی جایے گے فرانس نے امریکا کی تبیداری میں خلافت اسلامیہ کے مسلمانوں کو فضائی حملوں کا نشانہ بنایا مسلمانوں کا خون رائیگاں نہیں جایے گا ان صلیبیوں کو حساب دینا پڑے گا

muntazir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب مسلمانوں کا خوں کرینگے تو بدلے میں اسے پھولوں کے ہار نہیں پہنائی جایے گے فرانس نے امریکا کی تبیداری میں خلافت اسلامیہ کے مسلمانوں کو فضائی حملوں کا نشانہ بنایا مسلمانوں کا خون رائیگاں نہیں جایے گا ان صلیبیوں کو حساب دینا پڑے گا
Aoey malwanya yaad rakhna tum logon key baap hi tum logon koo maar rahey hain kutaa apney malik per nheen bhonkta hai to wapsi main goli hi miley gii yaad rakhna tumarey sufyani key muqabley main khurasani aur yamani khrooj keren gai aur yaman main tabdeeli aarahi hai merey mola ka kaha haq hai .

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aoey malwanya yaad rakhna tum logon key baap hi tum logon koo maar rahey hain kutaa apney malik per nheen bhonkta hai to wapsi main goli hi miley gii yaad rakhna tumarey sufyani key muqabley main khurasani aur yamani khrooj keren gai aur yaman main tabdeeli aarahi hai merey mola ka kaha haq hai .
bro ap bhi????
Khurasani and Yamani??? U beleieve in all this rubbish??? OKay, so tell me when this is gonna happen wn world will shapeitself as per ur religious interpretations???
Mayosh kia bhai ap ne. Thanx

muntazir

bro ap bhi????
Khurasani and Yamani??? U beleieve in all this rubbish??? OKay, so tell me when this is gonna happen wn world will shapeitself as per ur religious interpretations???
Mayosh kia bhai ap ne. Thanx
Brother ji i dont dissapoint you any one else here only those are tiered from me who knows that im trying to show there ugly faces here in this forum any how just tell me one thing i know we all are muslim and we believe that imam Mahdi as will come b4 end of this world what you believe in this matter do you also believe in imam Mahdi as zahoor? If yes then b4 he come thing will change here specially in middle east like sufyani will captured iraq and syria and he will killed thousand of innocent people spe ially who are follower of Ahlulbait ,right now im out of town and dontcarry my laptop or pc where i have some references i will try to find herea d might pm you or may be post here about this matter but remember people from khurasan will come from khurasaan with black flag as well as one person will come with his soldier from yeman and in history they call him yamani so these two forces will fight with sufyani b4 imam mahdi as anounce his imamat and play a vital role to bring peace all overthe world and hazrat Essa as will also come with him these thing all in muslim sect belief so there is nothing new which i bring here which dissapointed you any how in this forum so many time some members from both sect talk about khurasani i will bring some references here ASAP.

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother ji i dont dissapoint you any one else here only those are tiered from me who knows that im trying to show there ugly faces here in this forum any how just tell me one thing i know we all are muslim and we believe that imam Mahdi as will come b4 end of this world what you believe in this matter do you also believe in imam Mahdi as zahoor? If yes then b4 he come thing will change here specially in middle east like sufyani will captured iraq and syria and he will killed thousand of innocent people spe ially who are follower of Ahlulbait ,right now im out of town and dontcarry my laptop or pc where i have some references i will try to find herea d might pm you or may be post here about this matter but remember people from khurasan will come from khurasaan with black flag as well as one person will come with his soldier from yeman and in history they call him yamani so these two forces will fight with sufyani b4 imam mahdi as anounce his imamat and play a vital role to bring peace all overthe world and hazrat Essa as will also come with him these thing all in muslim sect belief so there is nothing new which i bring here which dissapointed you any how in this forum so many time some members from both sect talk about khurasani i will bring some references here ASAP.
Respect your ideology.
But nothing is gonna happen.
Long live rationality and scientific approach.Rest all is lie.

muntazir

respect your ideology.
But nothing is gonna happen.
Long live rationality and scientific approach.rest all is lie.

if you are muslim and im sure you are better muslim than me than you cannot sy like that i was checking one book by allama talib johri where aima predict that y destroy k they will destroy our graves with bandooq and i witness that was happened in iraq syria when i visit over there in 2012 i will paste a link o that book it was written in 86 and these predicted 1400.

http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/AlamatZahooreMehdi.pdf

Last edited:

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
if you are muslim and im sure you are better muslim than me than you cannot sy like that i was checking one book by allama talib johri where aima predict that y destroy k they will destroy our graves with bandooq and i witness that was happened in iraq syria when i visit over there in 2012 i will paste a link o that book it was written in 86 and these predicted 1400.

http://www.ziyaraat.net/books/AlamatZahooreMehdi.pdf
Bhai, i have a quick read. and now i'm a believer and have started waiting for him.Thank you for guiding me towards enlightenment.

muntazir

it means u urself donot elieve whatever u passed me on to read???
i donot know about u but since then i have become true believer.

Brother be serious I dont know about you but I want to share couple of thing I this book there is one topic or reference about hazrat kumail qabar when I read th8s book I was in karachi and then in 2012 I went for ziarat I iraq b4 that I one Alim fazil mosovi he describe 8n one majalis that when mola talk to kumail aboug hsi grave and now its become true when us forces capture this area they built big light tower and and also instal satelite system over there now read that page where.imam said that time will come there will be roshni all over your grave and there will be something which help to watch some th8ng which is far away when I visit over there I saw big light tower and and satelite over there merey mola jey jo kaha vh sach sabit howa , also you can check mola use that word bandooq key vh hamari qabroon ko bandoqoon sai uraeen gai us wQt koi bandooq key barey so h bhi nheen sakta thaa also he talk about black glflags ftom syria, people will come to pray in mosque un sawari per jis key aagey peechey light hoo gii you dont see people use auto car ?

Freedomlover

Minister (2k+ posts)
ab to apnay baap ko pehchan lo amrika nay bashar ulkalb aur irani paltoon ko bachanay kay liay apni saari airforce khilafat islamia kay khilaf jang min jhonk di ab bhe apni asaliyat say inkaari ho kia/

Mir Jaffer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother be serious I dont know about you but I want to share couple of thing I this book there is one topic or reference about hazrat kumail qabar when I read th8s book I was in karachi and then in 2012 I went for ziarat I iraq b4 that I one Alim fazil mosovi he describe 8n one majalis that when mola talk to kumail aboug hsi grave and now its become true when us forces capture this area they built big light tower and and also instal satelite system over there now read that page where.imam said that time will come there will be roshni all over your grave and there will be something which help to watch some th8ng which is far away when I visit over there I saw big light tower and and satelite over there merey mola jey jo kaha vh sach sabit howa , also you can check mola use that word bandooq key vh hamari qabroon ko bandoqoon sai uraeen gai us wQt koi bandooq key barey so h bhi nheen sakta thaa also he talk about black glflags ftom syria, people will come to pray in mosque un sawari per jis key aagey peechey light hoo gii you dont see people use auto car ?
OK bro, i'm serious now.
I respect your ideology but i donot believe all this. and we both have right to keep whatever we believe with mutual respect.
God bless you

muntazir

ab to apnay baap ko pehchan lo amrika nay bashar ulkalb aur irani paltoon ko bachanay kay liay apni saari airforce khilafat islamia kay khilaf jang min jhonk di ab bhe apni asaliyat say inkaari ho kia/

jigar khaar ke pujari panch arab ryastoon ney mil ker thukai ki hai khan per iran ney un hamloon mey hisaa lia hai ? terey ko hir jagah iran hi nazar aata hai lanati intzar ker tum log khatam naheen hoo gai abhi kion key tum logon key andar sai hi sufyani ney khrooj kerna hai