Injustice - Why do we have to face electricity shortage, not our rulers

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now a days we are facing heavy load shedding. In my city there is load shedding of more than eighteen hours a day.
I accept it is a national problem but why only common citizens has to face it why not president, PM, governors, chief minsters and residents of GOR face it or they are not from our nation. Most of these do not pay any tax and we pay all the taxes.
We are providing free electricity to MNAs, MPAs, Senators, president, PM, governors, CM and many more. We pay for the for electricity these people use which is one billion rupees PA and still we face load shedding.
At the end of all our government elected by majority of us is responsibly for it.
My request is to people who do not want this injustice please do not vote the politicians who got power to provide justice but they did not and vote only the party who says to provide justice so that you can ask to do justice like in Western countries.
Once in UK PM Tony Blair appointed a tutor for his son, the opposition opposed it strictly saying that PM of UK has appointed a tutor for his son because he is not satisfied from the performance of his son`s government school. PM can afford a tutor but what those people will do who can not afford a tutor so PM can not be allowed to appoint a tutor for his son and he should increase the standard of government schools.

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Join any political party and have a positon in that party, Hopefully you will not have loadshedding in your home, remember what Imran khan said,

I m in Pakistan becasue of politics

Zardari is in Pakistan bcoz of Politics

Nawaz is in Pakistan bcoz of politics

Musharaf will come to pakistan bcoz of politics

You can also be part of politics and Enjoy in Pakistan, This is the only way to survie in pakistan OTHERWISE

LEAVE PAKISTAN