Indian Media report at PAF jets taking off and landing rehearsals.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Humne To Jung Ka Nahi Bola To Pakistan Aisa Kyun Kar Raha Hai?

Endian media caught again with their pants down!

Did I see the below post correctly. "It is not from twitter." So the Russians do not bother to post an official statement on their website but candidly post it on a twitter. It is indeed a fake account.

This a PTI report and not filed by TOI. Its not from twitter, russian embassy in india issued this statement. Its appeared in all leading publications because it has been released by the embassy.

and BTW this is what one of your Endian has to say about this news:

"Can we trust our Indian media any more, as just a week before all news paper published that Russia has cancelled this proposed drill, after Indian counter part talked to Russia, and even they credited Modi government for this a diplomatic win, to isolate and pressure Pakistan."

Go their twitter feed from this link u posted. You should give up your false ego and accept its being held at cherat.

https://twitter.com/rusembindia

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well if u dont want to believe stuff it. You are not going to get any free planes from them any time soon. lol.

Endian media caught again with their pants down!

Did I see the below post correctly. "It is not from twitter." So the Russians do not bother to post an official statement on their website but candidly post it on a twitter. It is indeed a fake account.

and BTW this is what one of your Endian has to say about this news:

"Can we trust our Indian media any more, as just a week before all news paper published that Russia has cancelled this proposed drill, after Indian counter part talked to Russia, and even they credited Modi government for this a diplomatic win, to isolate and pressure Pakistan."

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)

Russians have an official twitter account. The link is on the top right of the Russian Embassy website:

https://twitter.com/MFA_Russia

If they were friends with Endia, then they would have listened to Modi's request to stop the sale but it seems like Russian do not like Modi's stink.

Well if u dont want to believe stuff it. You are not going to get any free planes from them any time soon. lol.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)

well u can buy wat u like, u wont get any freebies from anybody from here on. We signed the Rafale deal today so u shud hurry and buy something that u can afford. lol
I can see that ure a pathological illogical liar. So i am off now. U retarded person u yourself posted india link and now ure posting mea russia.
Do your drills well, and await the next move. Adios.

Russians have an official twitter account. The link is on the top right of the Russian Embassy website:

https://twitter.com/MFA_Russia

If they were friends with Endia, then they would have listened to Modi's request to stop the sale but it seems like Russian do not like Modi's stink.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)

Too bad. Endians can have the best equipment in the world but it is all worthless if you do not have the brains and the heart to use to its full potential.

well u can buy wat u like, u wont get any freebies from anybody from here on. We signed the Rafale deal today so u shud hurry and buy something that u can afford. lol
I can see that ure a pathological illogical liar. So i am off now. U retarded person u yourself posted india link and now ure posting mea russia.
Do your drills well, and await the next move. Adios.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

bujurgo ne kaha hai chori ka mal aur chori ka atom bomb ain wqat par dhokha deta hai .:lol:

Buzurgon ne yeh bhi kaha hai ke buzdilon se ladne ke liye apna behtareen hathiyar dikhaanay ki zaroorat nahi, sirf mukka lehrana hi kafi hota hai :lol::lol: