Indian Channels Reopened without PEMRA Permission

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ok..but does it also happen then at least the first couple of times they try to marry something always goes wrong at the mandap? :P
ok now you are changing your statement with an additional condition.......
anyway explain something that you are talking about..........

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ok now you are changing your statement with an additional condition.......
anyway explain something that you are talking about..........

not changing just elaborating...(bigsmile)..oh you know a blast from the past, dulha/dulhan getting exchanged with the best man, or a friend of dulhan, some mean elder of the family making entry at the wrong time etc..(bigsmile)

Saboo

ok..but does it also happen then at least the first couple of times they try to marry something always goes wrong at the [HI]mandap?[/HI] :P
Oh mein nay to aapko mandal sikhaya tha?(bigsmile)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not changing just elaborating...(bigsmile)..oh you know a blast from the past, dulha/dulhan getting exchanged with the best man, or a friend of dulhan, some mean elder of the family making entry at the wrong time etc..(bigsmile)
nothing new........all these are part of bollywood movies even when there was no tv.......
your earlier statement was different that you have never seen a couple marry again..........and then you added all these as conditions........

Humi

He has been crying before and he will keep on crying some more!....big deal?(bigsmile)

but it will be different as the tears will sting even more because of the chilli powder! (bigsmile)

Humi

nothing new........all these are part of bollywood movies even when there was no tv.......
your earlier statement was different that you have never seen a couple marry again..........and then you added all these as conditions........

oh well you were syaing you had already seen it so I thought why not also focus on other stuff that we might or might not have seen..(bigsmile)

Saboo

haan yeh bhi hai..aur donoo suratoon mein aankh kholay rakhna mushqal ho jata hai! (bigsmile)
Ab aankhein khuli rakhna koi zaroori bhi nahin! Aaap ki shakal to zabani yaad hay!(bigsmile) :lol:

You have any onions to be peeled?.....oh I am just saying.:)

Humi

Ab aankhein khuli rakhna koi zaroori bhi nahin! Aaap ki shakal to zabani yaad hay!(bigsmile) :lol:

You have any onions to be peeled?.....oh I am just saying.:)

peeling isn't the problem! chopping is...(bigsmile)..obviously you have never chopped one in your life or you would have never asked..(bigsmile)

Saboo

peeling isn't the problem! chopping is...(bigsmile)..obviously you have never chopped one in your life or you would have never asked..(bigsmile)
Dont you have any kitchen help?....like a little sis you want to teach? Chopping is the best time to bring her in!:lol:

Humi

Dont you have any kitchen help?....like a little sis you want to teach? Chopping is the best time to bring her in!:lol:

I can only teach if I had good cooking skills...:lol:..so no, no help at all..(serious)

Saboo

I can only teach if I had good cooking skills...:lol:..so no, no help at all..(serious)
Oh so you are a learning cook?
Well for now forget about chopping onions, just count them how many you have and how many you need!:lol: