Indian Brutality

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKZNv4bDcEs[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWDmGRlWIE[/video]

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Original abhorrent face of Indian Government. My blood is boiling, .............
Oh ALLAH PLZ FORGIVE ALL OF US AND GIVE A PURE FREEDOM TO KASMIRIS
BAJA HE SAYADAL MURSALEEEN
AAMEEEEN

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Ali82 said:
These Hiduse Mother fuckers,Drinkers of the shits of cows,the most cruel and exstrimist people in the world,Reason is that they had nevr been in Rule always they were under the rule of others,1st under muslims 4over 8hundreds years then British and for the first time they got their shit rule in their country thats why they dn`t know what to do,
But soon we wil conquer it INSHAALLAH(in the Light of Hadith of Muhammad (PBUH).

Ali plzzzzzz mind the language brother, it gives bad impression. Plzzzzz go and edit. Allah hm sb ka haami o nasir ho.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Ali82 said:
These Hiduse Mother fuckers,Drinkers of the shits of cows,the most cruel and exstrimist people in the world,Reason is that they had nevr been in Rule always they were under the rule of others,1st under muslims 4over 8hundreds years then British and for the first time they got their shit rule in their country thats why they dn`t know what to do,
But soon we wil conquer it INSHAALLAH(in the Light of Hadith of Muhammad (PBUH).

Hey ALI82,
First this is Indian problem and it should not concern you Pakistanis.These things happen anywhere in world. I can show you video of Pakistani army or police doing much much worse than that. I can put the videos of Pakistani trained kashmiri terrorists committing ethnic cleansing and genocide of Hindus of Kashmir. These types of videos are used to train(brain wash) terrorist in Pakistan who later on come to India and kill women and children like recent Bombay incident. India is still a poor & developing country but when it comes to treatment of minority Hindus/ Buddhists are 1000 times better than any Islamic country.
ISN'T IT OFFENSIVE TO USE YOUR THESE WORDS IN SAME SENTENCE/PARAGRAPH?????

PaniPatt

Citizen
Hey ALI82,
First this is Indian problem and it should not concern you Pakistanis.These things happen anywhere in world. I can show you video of Pakistani army or police doing much much worse than that. I can put the videos of Pakistani trained kashmiri terrorists committing ethnic cleansing and genocide of Hindus of Kashmir. These types of videos are used to train(brain wash) terrorist in Pakistan who later on come to India and kill women and children like recent Bombay incident. India is still a poor & developing country but when it comes to treatment of minority Hindus/ Buddhists are 1000 times better than any Islamic country.

wow Nepali pundit...do u think tht all of 160 million pakistani ppl r dumb n dont know anything about minorities of india n so on tht u r saying tht..........."when it comes to treatment of minority Hindus/ Buddhists are 1000 times better than any Islamic country" !!!!...........For ur kind info...

Thaosands have been killed n r still being killed in Indian occupied Kashmir
Thaosands killed in Gojrat and Ahmad abad muslim genocides
Thaosands of Sikhs killed in state sponsored Operation blue star
Thaosands of Christians killed recently.........wht else minority is living in India....hmmmm???? ya maoists r also there...

Then u said...Its indian problem n u Pakistanis should not concern..........lol....if thts wht is ur criteria then wht r uuuu doing here on Pakistani forum????? baby its not the way...if u do bullshits in India then ur neighbours will of course worry...for the greater stability of the Region...n by the way........if u r serious to bring PEACE in sub-contenent then stop this blame game..n try to take some serious steps in the Resolutions of core issue of Jammu n Kashmir...otherwise cross border Freedom fight....or u may call it Terrorism in ur own dictionary.....will continue till the resolution of issue...

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Indian Brutality (why India defend Israeli Actions!)

Compare it with what they r doin in Kashmir!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZgNy46aTQ[/video]

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
PaniPatt said:
masadi1980 said:
Hey ALI82,

wow Nepali pundit...do u think tht all of 160 million pakistani ppl r dumb n dont know anything about minorities of india n so on tht u r saying tht..........."when it comes to treatment of minority Hindus/ Buddhists are 1000 times better than any Islamic country" !!!!...........For ur kind info...

Thaosands have been killed n r still being killed in Indian occupied Kashmir
Thaosands killed in Gojrat and Ahmad abad muslim genocides
Thaosands of Sikhs killed in state sponsored Operation blue star
Thaosands of Christians killed recently.........wht else minority is living in India....hmmmm???? ya maoists r also there...

Then u said...Its indian problem n u Pakistanis should not concern..........lol....if thts wht is ur criteria then wht r uuuu doing here on Pakistani forum????? baby its not the way...if u do bullshits in India then ur neighbours will of course worry...for the greater stability of the Region...n by the way........if u r serious to bring PEACE in sub-contenent then stop this blame game..n try to take some serious steps in the Resolutions of core issue of Jammu n Kashmir...otherwise cross border Freedom fight....or u may call it Terrorism in ur own dictionary.....will continue till the resolution of issue...

@panipatt
Brother that was by nepali pandit not me (masadi1980-Muhammad Abdullah Sadi 1980) so please remove my name masadi1980 from quotation.

thanks