Inauguration Of Central Office Of MQM At New Muslim Town, Lahore پنجاب ہاوس کا افتتاح

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
punjabhouse220311-7.jpg

شہر قاید کو خون میں نہلانے کے بعد اب شہر ا اقبال میں
افتتاح بکرے کے خون سے

Jury Yeh Tum Nay Barkay Ko Zibah Bi Kiya Tha
Ya Yeh Bi Tasveer Utarnay Kay Bad
Wheel Chair Ki Tarah Wapis Khazanay Main Jama

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
zinda dilane lahore mqm or iske quid altaf husain bahi ki muhabat me karachi walon ko bhi peche ker den ge or jelne wale jelte reh jain ge

GeoG

zinda dilane lahore mqm or iske quid altaf husain bahi ki muhabat me karachi walon ko bhi peche ker den ge or jelne wale jelte reh jain ge

We have not forgotten the time when you had forced all Punjabis out of Karachi at gun point
and yeh you are right, Zinda Dilan e Lahore and I am one of them will welcome you with shoes on MQM face

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank u sathi for such a great support with open heart :) Just ignore this racist below:
We have not forgotten the time when you had forced all Punjabis out of Karachi at gun point
and yeh you are right, Zinda Dilan e Lahore and I am one of them will welcome you with shoes on MQM face

zeshaan

Every tom dick and hary want a house in PUNJAB, and want to name that place PUNJAB HOUSE,

I dont know what kind of peoples they are sitting in the inauguration party,what kinde of mantality they are showing ,
Are they dont know the mqm and thairs way of work.(you are invited,and bring 4 other people with you otherwise you know what we can do to you).

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

What Punjabis were forced out of Karachi? If that were true then how are they the second biggest ethnic group in Karachi?? (Yes they are, not Pukhtoons but Punjabis) Bhai mere, Punjabis and Urdu speaking in Karachi are so intertwined with each other it is difficult to tell now who is Urdu speaking and who is Punjabi!!

Kindly put your racism aside for one minute and think clearly, this kind of thinking has destroyed our country.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every tom dick and hary want a house in PUNJAB, and want to name that place PUNJAB HOUSE,

I dont know what kind of peoples they are sitting in the inauguration party,what kinde of mantality they are showing ,
Are they dont know the mqm and thairs way of work.(you are invited,and bring 4 other people with you otherwise you know what we can do to you).

The same kind of people who realise that what good work MQM does and see the future of Pakistan with MQM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mashallah look at the number of people gathered under MQMs umbrella in Lahore in just under one year. MQM is the fastest growing party in the country!

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

yaar tum wo baat kia karo jiska koi atbaar kare ab koi nai baat karo dunya bohat badal gayi hai logon ki sochen badal gayi hen lekin tumhar dum terhi ki terhi hai aur aap ki itela ke leye arz hai we are already in lahore and all over panjab and all over pakistan but you are still in internet

P

pakstar

I am from Rawalpindi and I struggle to find single person supporting MQM.

Farooq Ghadaaar yeh kaan khol ker sun lay k humain sultan rahi bananay ki zarrorat nahi ha.. hum hain hi sultan rahi.... issliay wo sultan rahi banay ya Khusraa hijraaa, we damn care

Kawa Chala Hans ki chaaal..apni be bhool baita.. baychara ..

Hum Karachi walay masooom logoo ki terah bahta nahi daingey .. hum seedha thikanay lagaingey ALtaf bahi k chamchooo ko.. issliay better Faroooq Ghadaar and company stay in limits

PMLN aur Pakistan ki Awam Dahamkiyoo say nahi darnay wali.. Karachi may he yeh dehshat gardi ker saktay hein, baki her jaga per yeh oultay latka diay jain gey ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
بات چیت شروع ہو گئی ہے۔۔ انشااللہ ۔۔ آگے بڑھے گی۔۔۔

كافی معنی خیز جملہ تھا۔۔۔

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am from Rawalpindi and I struggle to find single person supporting MQM.

Farooq Ghadaaar yeh kaan khol ker sun lay k humain sultan rahi bananay ki zarrorat nahi ha.. hum hain hi sultan rahi.... issliay wo sultan rahi banay ya Khusraa hijraaa, we damn care

Kawa Chala Hans ki chaaal..apni be bhool baita.. baychara ..

Hum Karachi walay masooom logoo ki terah bahta nahi daingey .. hum seedha thikanay lagaingey ALtaf bahi k chamchooo ko.. issliay better Faroooq Ghadaar and company stay in limits

PMLN aur Pakistan ki Awam Dahamkiyoo say nahi darnay wali.. Karachi may he yeh dehshat gardi ker saktay hein, baki her jaga per yeh oultay latka diay jain gey ...
wohi purani baten wohi ilzam thanks for publcity of mqm ab mqm pujab se bhi choron or luteron ka khatma ker de gi aap logon ki waja se mqm pure mulk me phel rahi hai kionke ab pakistani awam gag chuke hen long live pakistan long live mqm

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Mashallah look at the number of people gathered under MQMs umbrella in Lahore in just under one year. MQM is the fastest growing party in the country!
90 % are Qadyani and Lahori Group.... Most Shia are also there just for eating... Mostly Muhallah fellow r there.....

We dont have artificial Muhajir Culture.

Altaf Hussain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
May be he ordered MQM before as well but in Karachi. So its good for public to have a local branch of MQM in lahore for stolen goods, public will save money and time.
At last forum members come to know your bread and butter.
Same persons you'll have to contact,
who you gave orders last time before MQM office inauguration.

Altaf Hussain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AAAAAHAHAHA Altaf Hussain BHAI ki mohabbat, well punjabis are bit farward in chalakiyan, they produce stage dramas and know the tactics. Well Altaf Hussain is not a good actor anyway, he cannot compete stage actors. May be he well get some points for RandiRona.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What Punjabis were forced out of Karachi? If that were true then how are they the second biggest ethnic group in Karachi?? (Yes they are, not Pukhtoons but Punjabis) Bhai mere, Punjabis and Urdu speaking in Karachi are so intertwined with each other it is difficult to tell now who is Urdu speaking and who is Punjabi!!

Kindly put your racism aside for one minute and think clearly, this kind of thinking has destroyed our country.

Actually it is very easy to find out who is urdu speaking and who is punjabi.
Do subko aik ghuma kay. Agar woh kuhay 'urray', he is urdu speaking
and if he says,' ooay' ( with a moti gali ) he is punjabi.

Waisey yeh bukra to definately punjabi hay! MQM pehlay bukray se hi shuru
kerti hay.

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wohi purani baten wohi ilzam thanks for publcity of mqm ab mqm pujab se bhi choron or luteron ka khatma ker de gi aap logon ki waja se mqm pure mulk me phel rahi hai kionke ab pakistani awam gag chuke hen long live pakistan long live mqm

Bhai sahib pehlay Karachi ki target killing to khutum kerlo, punjab ki baat baad mein kurna.
Ittay saal hakumat ka hissa ruhay, phir bhi target killing bund na hui. Lugta hay khud he kurtay ho!
Long live MQM...for target killing, bhutta and bori.
Kunjar kamal ka hay quomi nishan humara!