In Sweden..A 9 years old kid beaten by police.. he raised his index finger and said the Shahadah

Umm Abdillah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The boy traveled without ticket.... the guard caught him and treated him little out of way ... So the guard is under police interrogation
It's called Justice!
Even most of Muslims in Norway and Sweden are refugees of wars in Muslim counties .It's the generosity of Swedsih Kaifrs that these Muslims are living without fear of war and hunger in a civilized country

Now tell us, what happened with this couple! Who burnt them alive? Will they get Justice ever?
PAKISTAN_-_coppia_cristiana.jpg
I could just say that either it was a conspiracy to spark sectarian violence ( n perhaps most likely so) we've been living peacefully side by side with Christians for so long n lately every couple of months a brutal incident of this kind 'co-incidentally' happens?! Or perhaps it was just some savages who just exercised immorality in the name of religion. There was a person who peed inside the prophet's mosque in his presence, out of ignorance, n was not even rebuked by him. Those devils who killed this family certainly do not follow Muhammad ( peace n blessings be upon him).

I could just say that either it was a conspiracy to spark sectarian violence ( n perhaps most likely so) we've been living peacefully side by side with Christians for so long n lately every couple of months a brutal incident of this kind 'co-incidentally' happens?! Or perhaps it was just some savages who just exercised immorality in the name of religion. There was a person who peed inside the prophet's mosque in his presence, out of ignorance, n was not even rebuked by him. Those devils who killed this family certainly do not follow Muhammad ( peace n blessings be upon him).

Why... you stink of Judaism!

Lol.......... you are really tolerant of others view point and know how to coexist!

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lol, It seems I ticked off quite a few devout brothers of the faith here.

Anyway I went back and rechecked the news and those were private security guards and not policemen so the caption of the thread itself is misleading. The case is being investigated by the police now.

BTW incase you havent heard, Sweden is the same country that opened up its asylum policy for Syrian refugees who will be resettled in the country and will eventually get citizenship. There are an estimated 30000 in Sweden now so lets keep things in perspective here before you bash the government for Islamophobia.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ بچہ طالبان ہے؟
شرم کرو اور ڈوب مرو کہیں جاکر

There is little information about this video and what led to it, but one thing is for sure that you can not deal with children with such brutality. I mean unless there is physical harm to life of people or the security guard himself, he had no right to act this way.

It's just shameful how these things turn out to be.

If I was this kid, trust me I'd be scarred for life. Being humiliated like that even for a kid is such a trauma.

I hope swedish govt. steps in and gets this child due compensation and a public apology from the security guard and the train company which the guard worked for.

If swedish govt. doesn't take notice of this and address this, then they are as complicit in this painful torture of a kid then this inhumane dog for a human security guard himself.

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)

جنہوں نے ایسا جرم کیا،،انہیں عبرت ناک سزا ملنی چاہئے،خاص طور پر جب ،جبکہ معاملہ اقلیتوں کا ہو،،
اگر ہم ایسے مجرموں کو قرار واقعئی سزا دینے میں ناکام رہےتو معاشرہ ڈوب جائیگا، اور ملک کی سلامتی خطرےمیں پڑجائے گی
جہاں انصاف نہ ہو وہ قومیںباقی نہیں رہتی

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
This story seems to be a made up one.
Having lived in Sweden for so many years , I have never witnessed any such thing.
IF someone here gets on a bus without a ticket and gets caught, the police just fines that person and thats all. They never pin people down for such a thing. It might be something else that happened there.

Couldn't be just as simple as reported.

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the way u defend sh it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
First thing ...... THEY ARE NOT POLIS=POLICE.
Second..........aggressive young or adult are treated like this everywhere.

These security guards take their aggression out because they did not pass the police academy entry test.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)

you were born yesterday??

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
Travelling without a ticket, resisting arrest and then reciting the Kalimah to show how "muslims" are being treated!
Fine showmanship.

unfortunately this is todays islam. doing things wrong and instead of saying sorry just bring religion in it as it's all religions fault that you did wrong. I bet many things would have happened before Police had to be brutal with him...

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks quite bad, its hard to understand what really happened. But it is not good to travel without tickets and resisting arrest. He must have learnt it from his dad. There should bw enquiry regarding this.