Imran Khan The Cricketer - Thread dedicated to IK Cricket Clips - Will post one clip daily here

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran khan is best in Leading and Selecting his Team.This video will open your eyes ...

i think imran should stop giving cricket examples in his political speaches and jalsaas... it looks immature and non professional. he should find new things.. people are getting sick of his same same sentences

pathar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran khan is best in Leading and Selecting his Team.This video will open your eyes ...

Dear nonamina people of Pakistan are not sick from selecting same noora and zardari again and again and they get sick from imran's same statments?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Wow. Great leader. And we hope that he selects the best political team as well.

miafridi

i think imran should stop giving cricket examples in his political speaches and jalsaas... it looks immature and non professional. he should find new things.. people are getting sick of his same same sentences

Some words are not annoying. No one got bored when he used to say "Yes we can" "yes we Can" regarding the worldcup.

Same is here. He says "Get rid of Status quo" "Get rid of Status Quo" and its not annoying.

Whats annoying is that people chose the same people over and over again who are using the same slogan as they have been using for decades. And the result is infront of you.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agree with that. Ek taraf Khan sahab kehte hain ke main jo waqt guzar gaya us ka nahi sochta, aur doosri taraf har jalse , interview main cricket ke examples dete hain.

Khair, still much better thn bongies of noora

accord7362

MPA (400+ posts)

indeed he is the best

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Please remember, for the last 35 years these people remain in power by JALI votes. This time is different. You can see all Ganjaaaz are peeing in their pants.

Dear nonamina people of Pakistan are not sick from selecting same noora and zardari again and again and they get sick from imran's same statments?

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: IK 92 WC + Parvez Rasool - Interview and profile of the young Kashmiri cricketer + Indian victory in sight after Ashwin five: 1st Test, Day 4 (Chennai)

mere bhai is ko delete karo, imran khan ke thread main ashwin ki videos imran khan ki tauheen hai

GreenMaple

It's not about Imran Khan's cricket career, not the world cup, not the cancer hospital, not the NAML college; but it's all about someone who believed in himself and his people and made all these things happen through his sheer faith, vision, dedication, perseverence, motivation and tireless work, and that my friend is the epitome of a great leader, and that's something our country needs ever so desparately. So let's focus on his leadership qualities, not the products he helped create because of them.

Machar

Re: IK 92 WC + Parvez Rasool - Interview and profile of the young Kashmiri cricketer + Indian victory in sight after Ashwin five: 1st Test, Day 4 (Chennai)

mere bhai is ko delete karo, imran khan ke thread main ashwin ki videos imran khan ki tauheen hai

yeh admin ko bolo

jis ne merge kia hai[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Machar

Cornered Tiger ... Imran Khan

576188_432962523451329_1736731145_n.jpg

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Cornered Tiger ... Imran Khan

The best thing about my life is my leader. I feel proud to have spent years talking, writing in favor of Imran. I couldn't do anything better.
Imran and his cornered tigers !

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Cornered Tiger ... Imran Khan

Australian essy tention main lag rha hy jessy ajkal Pakistani Ministers Goroon ko daikh kar hoo jatty hain