Imran Khan petition regarding the bogus votes: SC seeks list of winning candidates after 18th Amend

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
SC seeks list of winning candidates after 18th Amend

25430_43304736_SCL.jpg

SC has ordered the Election Commission to present the list of winning candidates in by elections.

Supreme Court has ordered the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to submit the list of winning candidates in national and provincial constituencies after the 18th Amendment.

The 3-member bench headed by the Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry started hearing on a petition filed by Imran Khan regarding the bogus votes.

Deputy Advocate General told the court that the voter lists issued by the election commission were being reviewed.

The Chief Justice asked that how the lists were being reviewed when the election commission was not properly functioning.

Counsel for Imran Khan, Advocate Hamid Khan told the court that more than one year has passed but the government was intentionally delaying the issue.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU0MzA=

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
they are reviewing it to see the potential of registering more bogus voter to make up the so call manadate...

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if some action will be taken on voters list then i assure you that these corrupt parties will not be able to win in the elections., anyways pakistan will be finished by that time, i dont think there will be any more elections

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
if some action will be taken on voters list then i assure you that these corrupt parties will not be able to win in the elections., anyways pakistan will be finished by that time, i dont think there will be any more elections
Allah na karey yaar. kya kuch bhi bol dete ho..
Mayoosi kufar hai..

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Would Supreme court hold some jurisdiction? This CJ has not passed any meaningful decision yet. However, the judiciary has sought and acquired all knowledge of every mishap of this government.