Imran Khan on Family Politics

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابھی کہیں عمران دیکھنے ،سننے کو ملتا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟
کل بیگم ایک کاغذ کا ٹکرا دکھائیں گی کہ عمران نے بری میں چئیر مین شپ ان کے حوالے کر دی ہے

:lol:

Is putting IK in a straight jacket part of this plan of these hidden forces? :)

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank God, now PTI wannabes also started understanding what I have been saying from last several months. Guys, we are not slave to anyone.
We supported Khan and PTI because we thought that they can improve situation of Pakistan. But now we can all see...

Honest to God, I think now the only hope is Pakistan Army. Leave all political parties, and get united under one flag. Green flag !

Support and trust Pakistan Army and ISI. InshaAllah, they will deliver.

887275-image-1431722352-697-640x480.JPG

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If one can make dozens against PMLN and others for promoting family politics then why not make few dozens against PTI for doing the same. :)

It was a lighthearted comment and glad that you took it that way
:)

The more Reham Khan in PTI politics the more she will get opposed by PTI. Atleast on this forum vast majority of PTI supporters are against Reham Khan. And this is just the beginning.
:biggthumpup:

It is a very good sign that people are not blindly following IK and are raising issues with his decisions that they see problems with.
This will be the real test of his leadership. This is a tricky one because he can justify keeping JT or Aleem Khan or others as political necessity but not sure how he will explain his wife's involvement.

Though I still don't see this as such a big issue. She is canvassing and that is common and natural. We had IK's sisters campaigning in last elections. Insafians didn't raise much issue with that. I can think of a dozen reasons that IK/PTI would want to use her as a face of their party in PTI. If it is politically beneficial for them then there is nothing wrong with it. Its a good thing that PTiers are letting their feelings known to preempt any attempt to get her in active politics where she is an office bearer or runs for a seat.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
What kind of a leader is he?

We heard that Shah Mehmood, JKT etc were planted by the establishment and hijacked the party. Then we saw that the guy who IK wasn't even willing to hire as a peon became his top adviser. Who recommended that guy to IK and made him change his mind?

Then someone whispered in his ear that its time to topple the government and that he should ally himself with the Jadoogar from Canada and march onto to the capital.

And, now we hear that the hidden powers picked a life partner for IK and this lady was "planted" as the wife (I hope hollywood is taking notes - a blockbuster movie maybe?).
We heard that he did istikhara but not sure if these hidden powers had a way to influence the results the of istikhara (riggin maybe?).

I agree to most of the points, but I don't understand why people are against JKT, trust me he is one of the most upright person in the party he has been bad mouth just because he spend money on the party. Just think if he doesn't do that, who will?
Coming to your point of getting fooled by hidden powers, yes that's the truth, IK struggled for15 years thinking that he could change the political landscape of the country (which he did) but still couldn't grab the power, just because our dear Kiyani wanted to appoint NS as PM which was ordered by uncle SAM.
Neither IK does have much time left to struggle another 15 years nor Pakistan!

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many PTI supporters including me do realise that some people are just becuase of political necessity because of politics of pakistan and thats why they didnt raise their voice much. But in case of Reham I don't see any reason for being a Part of PTI. She will become liability for us just like TuQ and Sheikh Rasheed.

It was a lighthearted comment and glad that you took it that way [/SIZE]:)

It is a very good sign that people are not blindly following IK and are raising issues with his decisions that they see problems with.
This will be the real test of his leadership. This is a tricky one because he can justify keeping JT or Aleem Khan or others as political necessity but not sure how he will explain his wife's involvement.

Though I still don't see this as such a big issue. She is canvassing and that is common and natural. We had IK's sisters campaigning in last elections. Insafians didn't raise much issue with that. I can think of a dozen reasons that IK/PTI would want to use her as a face of their party in PTI. If it is politically beneficial for them then there is nothing wrong with it. Its a good thing that PTiers are letting their feelings known to preempt any attempt to get her in active politics where she is an office bearer or runs for a seat.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan despite Knowing Army and Kiyani role he kept silent and then agreed to negotiate with CTBT via Army.

I agree to most of the points, but I don't understand why people are against JKT, trust me he is one of the most upright person in the party he has been bad mouth just because he spend money on the party. Just think if he doesn't do that, who will?
Coming to your point of getting fooled by hidden powers, yes that's the truth, IK struggled for15 years thinking that he could change the political landscape of the country (which he did) but still couldn't grab the power, just because our dear Kiyani wanted to appoint NS as PM which was ordered by uncle SAM.
Neither IK does have much time left to struggle another 15 years nor Pakistan!

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan despite Knowing Army and Kiyani role he kept silent and then agreed to negotiate with CTBT via Army.

What else he could do, no one can dare to touch army chief in this country, he was decieved by Raheel Sharif this time. The issue is not that IK is losing, the thing is that we Pakistanis are losing.

peoplesoft

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope Reham Khan don't run for office... cause that nullifies everything Imran Khan use to say about family members in politics (IMHO)... Also she needs to stop over playing the bhabi card... just too much bhabhi bhabhi happening in her JALSAs.... Let Khan sahab shine Reham bhabhi (bigsmile)