Imran Khan Gets VIP Protocol in Karachi

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan's VIP Protocol in Karachi

There should be a difference between security and protocol. And secondly if u wanna see the vvvvip culture then plz visit kpk.. And u will see that how much protocol is given to ministers and even to CM.

In KPK Imran Khan is the all in all and he changed the culture over there...

And secondly no roads were blocked and people were using the road....

Last edited:

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)

No road is blocked common people are using the same track, even in this video we can see some bikes going in between police vehicles !!! That's security give by sindh gov. To avoid k kuch huwa to Sindh gov badnaam na ho!!!!

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)

You can clearly see normal public traveling with him on bikes. This is security given by sindh government! He traveled back via shaheen air flight... And even if he travels by JT's jets as long as he isn't using tx payer money we Don't mind!

Insan3

MPA (400+ posts)

VIP PROTOCOl My As$...

Roads are open for ordinary people and one can see people riding motorcycle side by side to so called VIP PROTOCOL.

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)

few minutes ago Shermilla Farooqi was proudly telling Sindh police gave IK flawless and fool proof security....Tou na dete kis ne mint ki the (yapping)

ExNoora

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Does PTI have govt in Sindh? PTI has no decision making power on how many police cars to provide for IK security.

Please check how IK, CM and their stay/visit in KPK. CM KPK has been stopped multiple times by police thinking he is a common man.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

If u wannna the change then plz check kpk and see how much vvvvip protocol is given to Ministers and CM.... So simple.:)
Bro as PTI member i hate who ever takes VIP protocol even for Imran Khan i hate this

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)

1: Regular traffic on the road could be seen moving normally. There is no curfew on the route.
2: The reporter himself acknowledges that Imran reached the airport on time so that the flight is not delayed due to him.

Case closed :)

araein

Bro as PTI member i hate who ever takes VIP protocol even for Imran Khan i hate this

I agree with u bro, but there should be a difference between protocol and security. Here if if if protocol given then sindh govt gave it on their behalf. My question is if given...

I agree with u that there should be no protocol to anyone including Imran Khan....:)

ansarppu

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did not like this

Do not like this
10606456_353542131479333_8000723296030054626_n.jpg

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)

Police to PPP govt k control main hai to , to vip protocol imran khan ka kesay ho gayia?

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with u bro, but there should be a difference between protocol and security. Here if if if protocol given then sindh govt gave it on their behalf. My question is if given...

I agree with u that there should be no protocol to anyone including Imran Khan....:)
I would say even if sindh gov gave it to him he should have said no i will go on my own i do not need any police security what do you think would that not be good gesture.

araein

I would say even if sindh gov gave it to him he should have said no i will go on my own i do not need any police security what do you think would that not be good gesture.

Meri jaaaan on the ground its not easy to judge. I don't think so that even Imran Khan know that how many security cars with him....
And secondly i saw many bikes were riding beside imran khan security cars. Is this protocol ???? In protocol police don't allow anyone to ride..

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)

forzeb said:
Did not like this

forzeb said:

Bro first take notice of these things before criticizing :), VIP culture should be condemned at very cost but first lets take a look at some facts..

ExNoora said:
Does PTI have govt in Sindh? PTI has no decision making power on how many police cars to provide for IK security.

Please check how IK, CM and their stay/visit in KPK. CM KPK has been stopped multiple times by police thinking he is a common man.

vice-kaptan said:
1: Regular traffic on the road could be seen moving normally. There is no curfew on the route.
2: The reporter himself acknowledges that Imran reached the airport on time so that the flight is not delayed due to him.

Case closed :)

See...?

gorgias

پروٹوکول عموماً سرکاری افراد کے لیے ہوتا ہے۔ اور پروٹوکول فراہم کرنا حکومت کا کام ہوتا ہے۔ کیا عمران خان نے سندھ حکومت سے پروٹوکول کے لیے کہا تھا؟
اگر نہیں، تو پھر اس سلسلے میں عمران خان کو مورد الزام نہ ٹھہرایا جائے۔