If we do this, will the feudals still win ?

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was reading the BBC today and came across this article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10102126.stm

India is implementing an electronic voting system in their country. This is what we need. No more "jaali" votes, no more "chaotic" scenes at the polling stations. No more "direct" election rigging. There will still be indirect rigging but this is probably the first step.

What do you guys think ? Will this work in Pakistan? Can this be implemented in the next elections ?

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nop no chance, even in america and britian it self this system is being questioned, there is no fairer way to vote than the manual method.

oh jee ek din thordi der kahrdi ho ja na na dhoop me line me, Pakistan ka sawal hay, kiya ho gaya.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was reading the BBC today and came across this article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/10102126.stm

India is implementing an electronic voting system in their country. This is what we need. No more "jaali" votes, no more "chaotic" scenes at the polling stations. No more "direct" election rigging. There will still be indirect rigging but this is probably the first step.

What do you guys think ? Will this work in Pakistan? Can this be implemented in the next elections ?

actually brother, it will be worse. Indians are implementing it, good for them.They will not be happy. there will be lots question raised. It will be evry easy for any ONE programmer to rig the program in favor of his/her party. Or ruling [party could ask the programmers to rig it.

I am a programmer my self and i can rig it with only few lines of codes. this rigging would cause tremendous amount of trouble after election specially if the ruling party looses.....

Blue Moon

Citizen
I am for it if its still done in a voting station with complete privacy with a paper trail on a printer for each vote with a random voter number generated and process witnessed by members of all parties.

Once a program is compiled and tested by authorities it will be impossible for a programmer to run around each polling station, gain access to program and modify code all this with witnesses present.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even if it works, people will question the authenticity, so not a good idea.

It works in India becasue people have faith in the system and Election Commission has been and also looks to be independent since its formation.
Lets build the faith of our people first into Democracy, then Election Commissoin and then voting methodology, long way to go but we will get there.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This system is not for honesty and correct results.

Actually no system is good or bad by itself , only the operating people make it good or bad.

Look how the system of Kufar is working nicely in US an Europe.

And Islamic sytem looks failed...

Actually it is not the system is good, the honesty of people behind it makes good....

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Even if it works, people will question the authenticity, so not a good idea.

It works in India becasue people have faith in the system and Election Commission has been and also looks to be independent since its formation.
Lets build the faith of our people first into Democracy, then Election Commissoin and then voting methodology, long way to go but we will get there.

People will only trust Democracy if the people getting elected are crooks like NS and AZ , who don't pay taxes but demand the whole nation to keep on giving sacrifices. The only way to make sure people like these don't come into power is to make our Election commission stronger and independent.
The whole nation has only one chance in every 4 years to voice their opinion and my friend our Election system is a big scam. That needs to be fixed so that people who deserve to be elected are bought forward. Not the Wadara's and their families.

moadhia

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I am for it if its still done in a voting station with complete privacy with a paper trail on a printer for each vote with a random voter number generated and process witnessed by members of all parties.

Once a program is compiled and tested by authorities it will be impossible for a programmer to run around each polling station, gain access to program and modify code all this with witnesses present.

I agree with you, I think it can implemented and it can be made tamper proof. But I dont think our 2 biggest political parties would want such a system to exist. How else will they rig the votes? When their gundas raid the polling stations before close, how the f**k would they "hack" into a system and rig it? Thats a big show stopper.

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
An independent Election Commission with real powers and authority is the need of the hour. That would solve so many issues right away. But perhaps our leaders did not think it was worth including in constitutional amendments.

GeoG

People will only trust Democracy if the people getting elected are crooks like NS and AZ , who don't pay taxes but demand the whole nation to keep on giving sacrifices. The only way to make sure people like these don't come into power is to make our Election commission stronger and independent.
The whole nation has only one chance in every 4 years to voice their opinion and my friend our Election system is a big scam. That needs to be fixed so that people who deserve to be elected are bought forward. Not the Wadara's and their families.

Given a chance, Democracy will a beautiful system which will cleanse the Dakus Like AZ, Chors like NS and Katil Battha Khors like Taffu Kalwa.
I agree with your point that Election Commission should be independent and stronger who can play an assertive role and not play into the hands of likes of Ehtaisham Baizameer.

shuja123

Given a chance, Democracy will a beautiful system which will cleanse the Dakus Like AZ, Chors like NS and Katil Battha Khors like Taffu Kalwa.
I agree with your point that Election Commission should be independent and stronger who can play an assertive role and not play into the hands of likes of Ehtaisham Baizameer.

GeoG, do u even know what ur talking about. do u know how nawaz and zardari became leaders, have u ever been to the areas they stand from, there is no one there that disagrees with them being elected. they one from areas where ppl wanted them to win. it not the election commision its the general mentality (and u are a living example of it). hamari quoom me shaoor nahin hay, kahanian son kar pagal ho jati hay, koi kisi ki tareef son kar os ka fan ho jata hay, to koi kisi ki borayee son kar os ke khilaf ho jata hay. koi sensible tariqa nahin istimal karta kisi ko a s sess karnay ka. grow up.

GeoG

GeoG, do u even know what ur talking about. do u know how nawaz and zardari became leaders, have u ever been to the areas they stand from, there is no one there that disagrees with them being elected. they one from areas where ppl wanted them to win. it not the election commision its the general mentality (and u are a living example of it). hamari quoom me shaoor nahin hay, kahanian son kar pagal ho jati hay, koi kisi ki tareef son kar os ka fan ho jata hay, to koi kisi ki borayee son kar os ke khilaf ho jata hay. koi sensible tariqa nahin istimal karta kisi ko a s sess karnay ka. grow up.

Bhai Main Tumhari Tarah Europe Main Nahi Uga Tha, Pakistan Main Hi Paida Hua Tha and spent a good part of my life there.
For your Kind Itla, there are opponent candidates against NS and AZ and people vote for them too.
Yeh MQM Ka Sector Ya Gheedhar Bhagoray General Ki cantonment nahi Keh Jahan Koi Bola Tou Rishtay Dar Sari Zindagi Dhoondtay Hi Rahain Gay Ic Umeed Say Keh Shayad Ab Bi Zinda Ho.

Aur Han Tum Galdi Grow Honay Kay Liyay Urya Khad Ki Mikdar Zara Zayada Kar Do.

shuja123

Bhai Main Tumhari Tarah Europe Main Nahi Uga Tha, Pakistan Main Hi Paida Hua Tha and spent a good part of my life there.
For your Kind Itla, there are opponent candidates against NS and AZ and people vote for them too.
Yeh MQM Ka Sector Ya Gheedhar Bhagoray General Ki cantonment nahi Keh Jahan Koi Bola Tou Rishtay Dar Sari Zindagi Dhoondtay Hi Rahain Gay Ic Umeed Say Keh Shayad Ab Bi Zinda Ho.

Aur Han Tum Galdi Grow Honay Kay Liyay Urya Khad Ki Mikdar Zara Zayada Kar Do.

phir badtamizi, yaar aap ko tameez kisi ne nahin sikhayi kiya, kam dekha karo mustanay ke dramay. or ye aap ko kis ne keh diya ke me europe me hon. me ne jo bola hay aap apni dosri baat me khud agree kar rahay ho os se, ke waqyee me loog dar ke nahin khud se inhain vote de te hain, bas is mentality ko badalna hay. aap kiya chahtay ho clearly kiun nahin boltay

GeoG

phir badtamizi, yaar aap ko tameez kisi ne nahin sikhayi kiya, kam dekha karo mustanay ke dramay. or ye aap ko kis ne keh diya ke me europe me hon. me ne jo bola hay aap apni dosri baat me khud agree kar rahay ho os se, ke waqyee me loog dar ke nahin khud se inhain vote de te hain, bas is mentality ko badalna hay. aap kiya chahtay ho clearly kiun nahin boltay

Just read the start and end of your last post addressed to me. Jis Tone Main Bat Karo Gay, Waisa Jawab Pao Gay Aur Mastanay Kay Dramay Kia Tum Say Udhar Lay Kar Dekhta Hoon Jo Tum Mujhay Mana Kar Rahay Ho. The time of your post gives a good indication where you are.

shuja123

Just read the start and end of your last post addressed to me. Jis Tone Main Bat Karo Gay, Waisa Jawab Pao Gay Aur Mastanay Kay Dramay Kia Tum Say Udhar Lay Kar Dekhta Hoon Jo Tum Mujhay Mana Kar Rahay Ho. The time of your post gives a good indication where you are.

meri tone me to apna pan tha, mohabaat thi, pyar tha, mohobat thi, tum ne kiya soocha ye to tumhari sooch zahir karti hay. lekin mastanay ka drama hi nahin me is forum par tumhari zaban dekh raha hon kafi ursay se or kafi kuch suggest karna chah raha tha, jaisay ke school jaya karoo, man baap ke sath thorda time guzara karoo, bashaoor logon se mila karoo, jahilon se door raha karoo, is sab se tumhay zara tameez aye gee. or jab tum tameez seekh lo gay to loog tumhari baat bhi son liya karain gay.

aisay jahilon wali harkatain karo gay to loog naraz hi hon gay, or kuch ursay me woh hi karain gay jo me kar raha hon. yahan bohot loog hain jinhain bohot se mukhtalif leaders or personalities balkay members bhi boray lagtay hain, lekin tumhari tarah gandi zaban koi nahin istimal karta. shukar karoo apnay asli naam se yahan nahinatay warna kiya impression pardta tumharay ghar walon ka logon par.

GeoG

Mairay Asal Nam Ka Bohat Logon Ko Patta Hai, So don't you worry about that. Zara Tum Apna Bio Data Tou Yahan Likna, Tumhara Pol Tou Khulay.
Waisay Tum Bohat Arsay Say Mujhay Parh Rahay Ho Jal Jal Kar Tumhara Munh and Khoon Bilkut Kaala Ho Gaya Ho Gaya Ya Shayad Sufaid Bhagoray General Ki Tarah Jis Ko Tum Support Kartay Ho.

Waisa Tumhain Kaisa Lag Raha Tha Apnay Ap Main, Keh Tum Kissi Ko Jahil Keh Rahay Thay, Hansi Tou Aai Ho Gi Tum Khud Par Keh Chalo Net ka Kuch Faida Tou Hua Tou Tum Jaisa Insan Kissi Ko Jahil Likh Sakta Hai, Allah Ki Shan.

Baki Apna Zehreela Apna Pan (jissay tum apna pan kehtay ho) Tum Apnay General Sahib Kay Liyaay Sambhal Kar Rakho, Phansi Lagnay Say Pehlay Uc Bhagoray Kay Kam Ayay Ga.

shuja123

oho, phir wohi badtamizi, lagta aman abba dono jobs kartay hongay jo dehan nahin de paye.

or rahi mushi ki baat to zara ja kar jo os ke aizaz me is forum par thread recently hi chali hay woh ja kar pardh lo. tumhay andaza ho jaye ga me osay kitna pasand karta hon.

tum jaisay loog hain jin ki waja se punjabion ko bura naam milta hay, ek ganda anda sab ko ganda kehelwata hay. tum apni raye tameez ke dairay me reh kar nahin pesh kar saktay kiya??

chaloo achay bachon ki tarah bolo "bhayee ainda nahin karon ga" or ham ye baat yahin khatam kartay hain

GeoG

Acha hua keh tum nay family ke bat kar kay apnay khandan ka hint day diya keh tumahi urya kahanay kay liyay kamai kahan say aati hai, itna bura likhtay ho kahin direct at source tou nahi ho gayay ho.

Rahi bat tumhain afsos keh tum punjabi ho tou yeh bat tou tumhain amma abba say karni chahyay, shayad tumhain bata dain kon say chappar say tumhain nikala tha par un ko afsos zaroor ho ga keh tum ko pala posa par tum nay apni asliat dikha di.

chalo ab ghnaday bacho ki tarah chappar main nahao aur apni direct from source pe kar so jao.

shuja123

ye dekho zara, me ne to mehez ek andaza lagaya tha man baap ki masroofiat ka. or tum phir badtamizee karnay lag gaye, me itni koshish kar raha hon ke kisi tarah tum apni badtamizee karnay ki adat ko chord do or ek achay or society me acceptable insan ban jao. lekin nahin, tum ne rat lagyee hoyi hay ke tum ne apna shomar ghatiya logon me hi kar wana hay.
chaloo baat ko khatam kartay hain or me wada karta hon ke ainda me tumhay kabhi nahin kahon ga ke tum apni neech or ghatiya zaban jo tum hari parwarish me kami ki nishandahi karti hay, is ko chordo.

GeoG

Main wada karta hoon keh Main Gheedar Jernail and Bhatta Khor Kalway kay pairokaro ko Un Ki Asliya dekahat rahoon ga.

laikin tumara case serious hai tum ma bap say Chappar ka zaroor pooch lo jahan say tum milay thay, phir agay ham tumhari puri madad karay gain.