HYPOCRISY OF ANP over 'FLAG REMOVAL POLICY'

saeedafridi

Councller (250+ posts)
Yar sharam karo, kya all about MQM lagayay raqi he, pakistani qaum intehayi jaahil qaum he, The most shameful thing is that even most of the educated people of karachi are aware that all these parties including MQM, ANP and others are public enemy and killing muslims brother wether they belong to Mahajir or Pashtuns, they are all muslims. These people are not realizing that the country is in danger, Innnocent killing of tribal people in Khyber Paktun kwa , Insurgency in Baluchistan and target killing in karachi is putting the coutnry in a big Mess. Where are we heading, We seoursily need to learn from Indians, a country of more than 1 billion, how they have progressed.But no these people ar playing in the Hand of these parties to sabootage the karachi peace. The Muhajir need to undrestand that karachi is not only their state, its a city of all pakistani's and similar for other's the same applied.MQM is in power in the last 10 years and more and more killings going on, they are messing with everyone. Mujhay bohat afsoos he, Ke me iss jahil logo ke Mulk me paida howa hoon.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
Pathan/sikh ki jitni khopri hay usi hisab say kam karta hay-- unko polon par rehnay do-- aap dilon par raj karo-- lekin achhay kam kar kay-- aaj agr fair election hojaien mqm 2 seats bhi nahi jeet sakaygi--

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pathan/sikh ki jitni khopri hay usi hisab say kam karta hay-- unko polon par rehnay do-- aap dilon par raj karo-- lekin achhay kam kar kay-- aaj agr fair election hojaien mqm 2 seats bhi nahi jeet sakaygi--
In 1993 General elections held in Pakistan, MQM boycotted the National Assembly elections as the Agencies not allowing MQM to contest on many seats of Karachi, So it was the chance for Jamat e Islami to show their strength and power in Karachi,

Qazi Hussain Ahmed the then Ameer of Jamat e Islami and Munawwar Hassan the current Ameer of Jamat e Islami took part in Elections from Karachi and both Contested for the National Assembly Seats.

Here is what both of them get from Karachi

Qazi Hussain contested from NA-191 and got 8,452 votes and Lost.

Munawwar Hassan contested from NA-193 and got only 8,550 votes and lost as well.

The percentage of votes they got from their constituencies are merely 2-3% votes, mind it no MQM in the field, Army on the streets of Karachi doing operation against MQM on the charges of Jinnah Pur and Jamati Munafiqs lost the elections and their Ameer and Secretary General both got only 2-3 % votes.

So the people who blame MQM especially outsiders who don’t live in Karachi and Jamat e Islami mouth Piece on internet, can tell us why people rejected the Jamat e Islami and didn’t vote for them when there was no rigging and no MQM contesting the Elections?

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
it is good for the people of karachi MQM and ANP are stopign their terrirism. i still doubt but good step. credit goes to imran khan Dharna, hah. badly scared these all parties, no body like them from now on. bez imran khan said in Dharna, i want urdu speaking, punjabi, pahston, sindi , bloch to unitied and bring pakistna into light from the darkness of MQM and ANP and PPPP.

Be united pathan and urdu speaking importantly bez most of problems are with these two in karachi due to these so called terriorsts parties.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar sharam karo, kya all about MQM lagayay raqi he, pakistani qaum intehayi jaahil qaum he, The most shameful thing is that even most of the educated people of karachi are aware that all these parties including MQM, ANP and others are public enemy and killing muslims brother wether they belong to Mahajir or Pashtuns, they are all muslims. These people are not realizing that the country is in danger, Innnocent killing of tribal people in Khyber Paktun kwa , Insurgency in Baluchistan and target killing in karachi is putting the coutnry in a big Mess. Where are we heading, We seoursily need to learn from Indians, a country of more than 1 billion, how they have progressed.But no these people ar playing in the Hand of these parties to sabootage the karachi peace. The Muhajir need to undrestand that karachi is not only their state, its a city of all pakistani's and similar for other's the same applied.MQM is in power in the last 10 years and more and more killings going on, they are messing with everyone. Mujhay bohat afsoos he, Ke me iss jahil logo ke Mulk me paida howa hoon.

Dont be sorry, u r now born here. I wish there would be peace and realization of freind and enemy in the people of Pakistan. But honestly i dont understand this idealogy of muhajirs after 65 years of pakistan. my family also migrated. my parents could be called migrated but does i would always be called a muhajir. doesnt make sense

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Yweah i am really a psycho, bez i understand ur psycho. yeah these two parties only do politics in the names of Pashton and mohjirs, they no place anywhere else. inshallah Imran khan will eleminate this soon. and people will realise this. Urdu speaking and Pashton have been told by these parites to hate each other. they even kill each other. this step was only taken after imran khan dharana where he wanted to get united everyone, and not to do politics in the names of pashton or mohjirs or sindi punjbi etc. we are all pakistanis. and everyone liked his views like this. so these stupits party heads now showing that they are also united and can live peacfully. which is not the case.

Again creidit goes to those who expose these two parties ghanda pan. Imran khan. peple need to realsie their politics.

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
in 1993 general elections held in pakistan, mqm boycotted the national assembly elections as the agencies not allowing mqm to contest on many seats of karachi, so it was the chance for jamat e islami to show their strength and power in karachi,

qazi hussain ahmed the then ameer of jamat e islami and munawwar hassan the current ameer of jamat e islami took part in elections from karachi and both contested for the national assembly seats.

Here is what both of them get from karachi

qazi hussain contested from na-191 and got 8,452 votes and lost.

munawwar hassan contested from na-193 and got only 8,550 votes and lost as well.

the percentage of votes they got from their constituencies are merely 2-3% votes, mind it no mqm in the field, army on the streets of karachi doing operation against mqm on the charges of jinnah pur and jamati munafiqs lost the elections and their ameer and secretary general both got only 2-3 % votes.

So the people who blame mqm especially outsiders who don’t live in karachi and jamat e islami mouth piece on internet, can tell us why people rejected the jamat e islami and didn’t vote for them when there was no rigging and no mqm contesting the elections?

20 millions main say kitnay feesad vots mqm nay liey?????

Jury

Yweah i am really a psycho, bez i understand ur psycho. yeah (1) these two parties only do politics in the names of Pashton and mohjirs, they no place anywhere else. inshallah Imran khan will eleminate this soon. and people will realise this. (2) Urdu speaking and Pashton have been told by these parites to hate each other. they even kill each other. this step was only taken after imran khan dharana where he wanted to get united everyone, and not to do politics in the names of pashton or mohjirs or sindi punjbi etc. we are all pakistanis. and everyone liked his views like this. so these stupits party heads now showing that they are also united and can live peacfully. which is not the case.

Again creidit goes to those who expose these two parties ghanda pan. Imran khan. peple need to realsie their politics.
1) MQM is not only the party of the Urdu-speaking community. Sindhis, Punjabis, Pashtoons, Balochis, Seraikis, Gilgitis, Baltis, Kashmiris and all other ethno-linguistic groups and religious minorities are also in the rank and file of the MQM.

The composition of the MQM’s main policy-making body, the Central Coordination Committee (Rabita Committee) is proof of this. It has representation of all nationalities: Mr Ashfaq Manghi is Sindhi-speaking, Mr Iftikhar Randhawa Punjabi-speaking, Gul Faraz Khattak Pashtu-speaking and Mr Yousuf Shahwani Baloch-speaking.

2)
Who are killing Pakhtoons In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? MQM can't be blamed. But, yes, since you've started blame game. Balme should be given to those, who give justification of sucidal attacks, blowing schools, etc.
Imran Khan one of the man, who should be blamed. What do you think?

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
As Usual in huge quantity.

2 kror ki abadi main say sirf 7.5 lacs total vots-- feesad ap khood nikal lo-- aur chullo bhr pani main "peer kallan" samet doop jaio-- lekin yeh to sharmdar logon ka kam hay aur mutehda %%%%%%%%.

Jury

2 kror ki abadi main say sirf 7.5 lacs total vots-- feesad ap khood nikal lo-- aur chullo bhr pani main "peer kallan" samet doop jaio-- lekin yeh to sharmdar logon ka kam hay aur mutehda %%%%%%%%.

کہاں سے میٹرک کیا ہے؟[hilar]

کسی بھی شہر کی پوری آبادی یا کسی بھی گاؤں، قصبے کی آبادی پوری کی پوری ووٹرز لسٹ میں شامل نہیں ہوتی-

اس لہٰذ سے تو اگلے الیکشن میں ١٨ کروڑ ووٹرز ہونگے تقریباً.​

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
کہاں سے میٹرک کیا ہے؟[hilar]

کسی بھی شہر کی پوری آبادی یا کسی بھی گاؤں، قصبے کی آبادی پوری کی پوری ووٹرز لسٹ میں شامل نہیں ہوتی-

اس لہٰذ سے تو اگلے الیکشن میں ١٨ کروڑ ووٹرز ہونگے تقریباً.​
kaheen say bhi nahi-- quied e azam nay kahan say kia tha kaheen say bhi nahi---
2 cror main say sirf 7.5 lacs--
thori si badboo-- saray mahol ko kharab karti hay-- next election main yeh badboo bhi karachi say door hojaiegi--