How to Donate to Dam Fund?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If gov reduce TV fees 15 rupees per electercity bill..this amount can denote for Dams funds..this is only for Six months..all gov employe gives share of some money in every month salary...PM..Ministers...all MNAs..MPAs..Nazims..gives two months salary..except who are poor..Local who are millionaire.Billionaire..should gives funds in $$...lower class can even gives 10 rupees daily through mobile..and stop chatting on mobiles for one month.All legal money exchanger..jointly donate $$ in the fund.I think Bill Gates single handily can donate funds for both Dams..if he wants..all celebrity.. from Pakistan to international..also can helping hand for this funds..

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, but it seems the account is down. I'm going to transfer in dollars to someone in family and ask them to deposit it in a Pakistani bank.

I have emailed supreme court please U do the same so this issue is addressed.

Another thing after this ask IK to start a subscription payment fund.

I can pay $100 every month

Pakistan119

Citizen

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
I have emailed supreme court please U do the same so this issue is addressed.

Another thing after this ask IK to start a subscription payment fund.

I can pay $100 every month

The government of Pakistan needs to start a gofundme.com type website for overseas Pakistanis. I would happily contribute every month knowing IK is the PM.

geekali

I was a firm believer that Imran Khan will bring change to this country. Today I woke up saw the news of Atif Mian, now this so-called Naya Pakistan is same old Mullah's Pakistan. I am ashamed that I was born there and I fill pity for all those who think taking resignation from Atif Mian was a good step. Also as an Overseas Pakistani, I am not going to send a single penny to this country. FUCK YOU to those who are happy today because Atif Mian has resigned and Also FUCK YOU, Imran Khan.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
PSD Circular No. 06 of 2018
August 28, 2018

The Presidents/Chief Executives,
All Banks/Microfinance Banks/Payment Schemes

Dear Madam/Sir

Service Charges on Payments/Donations to Supreme Court of Pakistan’s Diamer Basha
and Mohmand Dam Fund through Payment Cards

In order to facilitate the donations/payments made to Supreme Court of Pakistan’s Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam Fund Account through payment cards (debit, credit or prepaid cards), it has been decided that all issuing and acquiring banks in Pakistan shall not charge any service fee including interchange fee, merchant discount rate, transaction fee etc. on such transactions.

Accordingly, all issuing and acquiring banks/microfinance banks/payment schemes are advised to meticulously comply with these instructions.

Please acknowledge receipt.

Yours faithfully,

Sd/-

(Syed Sohail Javaad)
Director

http://www.sbp.org.pk/psd/2018/C6.htm

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You all Peoples just calm down..don't be rush..there are many fraud peoples strolling on social medias.. Tomorrow all accounts no..IBAN no will be mention clearily..just wait for one day..You should be careful brother.Just read newspapers watch..News channels on line..you will get correct way to gives money to the dam funds..this money should only send by banking system..no others way..

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. PM announced for donation but till now no proper channels of collection shared with OSPs.

2. PM sec shud hv prepared all these as pre-requisites before IK announcement. Wherever i see paki ppl are asking each other how to donate and the only channel...ptv gave the wrong IBAN.

3. No incentive was announced for OSPs or for extra donations... they shud b given some prevelidges against this act.... at least a priority immigration at Pak airports would b a good gesture.

It is v ill prepared activity... by the time PM sec will resolve issues like collection channels... ppl will get bck to their normal routines n wud lose Jazba which is sky rocketing at least now n in next 1 2 days....

shafali

UK Donation

http://www.phclondon.org/infodiv/pr..._opens_account_of_basha_mohmand_dam_fund.aspx

Diamer Bhasha & Mohmand Dam Fund 2018

A/C No 01953901
Sort Code 60-91-70
United Bank Limited.

USA donation

https://www.pakconsulatela.org/diamer-basha-and-mohmand-dam-fund-2018/

Account Title Consulate General of Pakistan
“Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam Fund 2018”
Account No 401242190
Bank Name Habib American Bank,
& Address 110 East 9th Street,
Los Angeles CA 90079
Routing 026007362

Bro, thank you for this very useful information. Have you, or anyone that you know, used these accounts to make the payment?

shafali

You all Peoples just calm down..don't be rush..there are many fraud peoples strolling on social medias.. Tomorrow all accounts no..IBAN no will be mention clearily..just wait for one day..You should be careful brother.Just read newspapers watch..News channels on line..you will get correct way to gives money to the dam funds..this money should only send by banking system..no others way..

Good advice.