How To Add An Avatar In Your Profile.

Waseem

Staff member
Step 1: Make sure you are logged in.

Step 2: Click on Settings.

Step 3: Click on Edit Avatar

Step 4: You can choose one from pre-defined list of avatars or upload from your own computer. For uploading from your computer Click on Browse and choose image that you want to display as Avatar.

Step 5: Save changes.

Last edited:

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I can't see setting link under "my profile" link not even in that section.

Waseem

Staff member
^ In new version "Setting" option is not available now you can access "Edit avatar" from your inbox.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am following all instructions and I have changed the avatar a couple of times earlier also, but now it is not changing and a message appears "unable to save image".
What is the problem.

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
579290_10151593025635316_555115315_23485827_1132489205_n.jpg

Any Clue , Admin/Mods.

Faheem Niaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry guys I just noticed your queries please use tags whenever you need help.

I just checked its working fine. May be you guys are using large images, remember your image should be around 160 x 120 pixels.

[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] well, it wont helped either way, tried with pixel you mentioned 160(horizontal) X 120(vertical) . Just confused whether it will be fixed someday.

Waseem

Staff member
[MENTION=26092]Faheem Niaz[/MENTION]
I'm not sure why are you facing this issue, I just checked and its working fine. Please send me the picture you want to set as your avatar.

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
unable to upload avatar..help please

Dear Admin
I can not upload my avatar.I have used the same earlier but I am trying change back to previous and its not happening.your help is requested.

Regards

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: unable to upload avatar..help please

thanks barca bhai..i have tried that..not working

Baazz

Senator (1k+ posts)

the message comes up."This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension." though it in within specified picture specifications!!!

Waseem

Staff member

the message comes up."This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension." though it in within specified picture specifications!!!

Your were trying to upload .gif image? Please try to use .jpg image. I used a jpg image and it worked in your avatar.