Hindu Tradition, All Brothers Must Marry One Girl

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Hindu Tradition, 2 Men Married 1 Girl

Tou kia kaha tha tum nay? kay india walay tumharay dost hain, bhai hain? Kaafi mumasilat hai tum main or India waloon main kion kay tum india say jo aaye ho.... who of you people were saying lets not divide people on religious base .. ha ha ha

JavaidKhan

Citizen
It shows how dirty and nasty indian society is. India is morally and ethically corrupt and low society. That is why that day is not far away When Pakistan will destroy india from the face of earth.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
gai ka peshab pee ker auss mein nahane walee yahi kam kersakte hai aur phir humme deshatgard khete hai jo khud apne mulk mein logon ko apne ghatiapan ki wajah se zalil kerte hain

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
what happend (MQM wala koi nahi bolo) to MQM, Libral and moderate pakistanies they did not comment anything today (kia howa bolty band ho gai) what happend some one zipped ur ----- up

Salam to all, I didn't take part in the group for quite some time but I think I should say something about this.What we are seeing here is certainly wrong in our religion and we would never like it.We have every right to dislike this practice.But we should remember that it is a custom of ppl from a different religion,customs and history.While it seems totally obscure to us,it is justifiable to them according to their traditions.What we should do is to try and preach ppl that Islam is true religion and it is according to human nature as humans would not like this practice due to the the psychology Allah has granted humans with. But until the reality of this reach these people,we should not hate them or mock them.It is their training and their customs which are wrong,not them.No human born with sin.All humans are equal,they just don't realize the truth that we know by Allah's blessing by birth without even striving for it.
One more thing,please try to abstain from all these divisions among yourself.We are all Muslims and Pakistanis and that's it.If somebody came from some other part during partition,it was their right as all Muslims struggled for Pakistan.We as Muslims should remember the examples of Ansaar and Muhajreen. We are compared on basis of our piousness,not on color or breed.Everyone of us is Allah's creation and is equal.Keep reading The Khutba-e-Hajja-tul-widda and see for yourself.
There is already enough hatred and prejudices in our society,please try to be rational and think as simple humans and Muslims and don't divide yourself further.I'm ready to take any reaction if this would pacify you but please don't write hateful comments against anyone.AH!

P.S. I'm not fan of any party and I'm not writing for or against any sect.I just want to say what I think we should all do.

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah Pakistan k Hall per Karm Frama ,,,, Aise logon se humain Najaat dilaa daay (Ameen)

Jaisi Qoum waisay Hukmraan(ZARDARI DA GREAT) !