Hassan Siddiqui Telling About Pak and Indian jets

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is not Hasan Siddique's voice (heavily Punjabi accent). Also the person refers to Hasan as a third person not as I.
Title is misleading and needs to change.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jab india ke 12 mirage ghus ke maar gaye 300 terrorists ko tab yeh kidhar tha? ????
Yes IAF entered Pakistan territory in haste missed for few minutes. Apparently no damaged done except violations.
But Me and You should believe we should enter one another territory without any restrictions with love.
These are all stupidity. World has gone where we are logged horns . Destroying our resources negatively.
I dream one day you and me can travel from Peshawar to Chittagong in East with love.
Our train ships air will distribute lot of happiness among all Subcontinent.
Here India needs to start with big heart.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Extreme level of BS. Recorded by someone with half baked knowledge of jets.

FIrst of all, the title says this is Hasan Siddiqui...whereas the speaker himself refers to 'Hasan' in the third person.
Secondly, according to him, if the bombs were dropped on target, casualties wold have been 10,000? Absurd stuff...similar to hogwash floated by India about 350 terrorists.
Thirdly, he makes it sound like hes talking to someone...bt theres no pause...no response... Its obvious its a choreographed recording made by some media troll to get hits.

Stop floating this rubbish please. seen it way too many times. PAF officers wont go about bragging, and then recording their conversations.