Gen. Kayani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more ha

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Gen. Kyani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more hate against Army!!!!!!!

I initially posted a thread with this title........................but the thread is gone now i dont know where ?????????

1-pasha and kiani shud resign
2-Plz show us the name of that traitor which allowed such a disgraceful act against pakistan...........hm us dall.ey or beghart k chaehra daikhna chahtey hain.........that b[MENTION=9128]star[/MENTION] shud b hanged
3-its not possible k 50 min anee me lagain 50 min action me lagain ore 50 min janey me lagain ore army ko pata na chaley .............sb jhoot he
4-qaum ko btaya jaey k kion krvaee nhi kee gaee ????
5-qaum ko btaya jaey k kiss ne qaum ki izzat ka sauda kia ?????????
6-americans keh rahey hain k hm bta k nhi aeee......to army ne unhain kion nhi roka k beta kahan ja rahey ho hmaree shlwaar utar k ???????

One and Only Musharraf
Yeh Sab Uc Kay Bachay Hain

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Gen. Kyani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more hate against Army!!!!!!!

One and Only Musharraf
Yeh Sab Uc Kay Bachay Hain

bachey to sarey Adam k hain lakin apney kiaey k zimawaar hain......

GeoG

bachey to sarey Adam k hain lakin apney kiaey k zimawaar hain......

General Kiyani may have shown some respect to political setup but it seems it was not his necessity not conviction
He has too much baggage of Musharraf and we need a total departure from Musharraf's direction and policies
For that Bringing Bhagora Back in Pakistan and Court Marshal for Kargil and Trial under Article 6 for unlawfully removing a political govt will be a good start..

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

General Kiyani may have shown some respect to political setup but it seems it was not his necessity not conviction
He has too much baggage of Musharraf and we need a total departure from Musharraf's direction and policies
For that Bringing Bhagora Back in Pakistan and Court Marshal for Kargil and Trial under Article 6 for unlawfully removing a political govt will be a good start..

then i think imran would also b with him bcs he also supported him CJ also validated his government long story................lets stay on this topic presedent is zardari pm is gillani cheif is kiyani and isi chef is pasha they are responsible now.

GeoG

then i think imran would also b with him bcs he also supported him CJ also validated his government long story................lets stay on this topic presedent is zardari pm is gillani cheif is kiyani and isi chef is pasha they are responsible now.

Kiyani and Pasha should resign immediately
Political settlement will automatically follow as Zardari without support of Kiyani will be a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered by political forces. Kiyani is guarantor of NRO and would not let any proceedings against Musharraf, he should go.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

Expecting resignation from these people is useless