For any Bloodshed & Anarchy Chief Justice & Supreme court will be responsible if they fail to notice

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
raise voice for islami nizam imran khan i will be with you but you are also a part of this system

Adonis

Banned
Idiot khan is desperate as why the CJ is not acting according to the plan? Idiot khan don't think about it now as Hashmi has exposed every thing

Adonis

Banned
just watched .IK has aggression in his voice.Looking real tiger.

you mean shairoo [hilar]

148473_339292739502618_791454655_n.jpg

Last edited:

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot khan is desperate as why the CJ is not acting according to the plan? Idiot khan don't think about it now as Hashmi has exposed every thing

Es PA-G-AL ko mental hospital main band kero. They are blocking roads for over a month now. Where is regular public rights?? Looks a like that Judiciary is part of this conspiracy too.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Es PA-G-AL ko mental hospital main band kero. They are blocking roads for over a month now. Where is regular public rights?? Looks a like that Judiciary is part of this conspiracy too.
What qadri and IK are doing....that's what maulana abdurashid of lal masjid said....lal masjid was bombed yet these two are roaming free in red zone....very strange (hmm)

Adonis

Banned
What qadri and IK are doing....that's what maulana abdurashid of lal masjid said....lal masjid was bombed yet these two are roaming free in red zone....very strange (hmm)

Idiot khan has become half mental in one month; just watch and see the next month he will throw stone on common people

Mehrushka

Idiot khan has become half mental in one month; just watch and see the next month he will throw stone on common people
People of kpk trusted IK with their province,and look how pti has neglected them in these floods (thumbsdown)

t_nsaim

MPA (400+ posts)
For Mehrushka and Awan1, Khan is a leader of leaders. He leads from front. He is a supporter of all his party lovers. That is why he cries and feels for them. He raises his voice for injustice meted out to his party workers. This is the reason that his party workers love him because Khan seeks justice for them and he speaks for them.

The problem with Status Quo mafia is this that they only care about each other, they do not speak for common man because they have o protect their wealth and rights only. That is a reason that you both do not understand and will not understand.

Mehrushka

For Mehrushka and Awan1, Khan is a leader of leaders. He leads from front. He is a supporter of all his party lovers. That is why he cries and feels for them. He raises his voice for injustice meted out to his party workers. This is the reason that his party workers love him because Khan seeks justice for them and he speaks for them.

The problem with Status Quo mafia is this that they only care about each other, they do not speak for common man because they have o protect their wealth and rights only. That is a reason that you both do not understand and will not understand.
Please I request all...agar kisi ne baat kerni ho mujh se either mention me properly or quote me...:) so atleast I know I'm being talked to.