Federal minister Fawad Chaudhry slapped journalist Sami Ibrahim in Faisalabad

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
IF this is true, Sami had been baiting him for quite a while now and I AM ASSUMING he confronted and provoked Fawad to get a reaction so he can blab about it later. Most probably he was wanting to get slapped to get a story and put more fuel into the anti Fawad smear campaign he was running.

Fawad is a very tolerant man with a good sense of humour, never seen him angry or irritated and he even joked about his own memes. Unless unnecessarily provoked I don't see him doing it.

Sami has been out to get Fawad ever since he made public that Sami was black mailing him to pay Bol 2 billion in ads.

Anyways since Fawad is in govt now, sara nazla us per ghiray ga.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hence I said, wait for some time for the facts to surface, instead of joining the bandwagon of Jahil snowflakes here! This a news spread by anchors for their fellow anchor! Could be that Sami hit him first, or Fawad just abused Sami which got converted into slap by the media. So on....

IF this is true, Sami had been baiting him for quite a while now and I AM ASSUMING he confronted and provoked Fawad to get a reaction so he can blab about it later. Most probably he was wanting to get slapped to get a story and put more fuel into the anti Fawad smear campaign he was running.

Fawad is a very tolerant man with a good sense of humour, never seen him angry or irritated and he even joked about his own memes. Unless unnecessarily provoked I don't see him doing it.

Sami has been out to get Fawad ever since he made public that Sami was black mailing him to pay Bol 2 billion in ads.

Anyways since Fawad is in govt now, sara nazla us per ghiray ga.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hence I said, wait for some time for the facts to surface, instead of joining the bandwagon of Jahil snowflakes here! This a news spread by anchors for their fellow anchor! Could be that Sami hit him first, or Fawad just abused Sami which got converted into slap by the media. So on....
Hence I literally started with a big IF !

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hahahah .... This is Bongi Land . Anything can be expected . He must have few packs of Amin Gundapuri Honey .... What a shame . Sami , no matter how bad he is , still lot senior than this fatso...

Hahaha - You again surfaced from your sewer, piece of crackling shiit. Rat ass fother mucker !

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
انھوں نے کیا پھڈا ڈالا ہوا ہے؟؟؟
کوئی اصول کی لڑائی ہے یا ویسے ہی اقتدار کی مستیاں ہیں

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Never liked this rhino.
If it is true IK will kick him out or he will publicly apologize for his violent behavior.
I hope he is kicked out of PTI.

Malik_007

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Poori SAHAFAT" PY HAMLA KR DIA CHOUDHRY NAY!

kia asa hua k Sami ibrahim chup chap konay main baitha tha or Choudhry kahin sy nazil hua or ja k thapar mar dia???

ek he taraf ki bat sab bolay ja rahay hain, tasveer ka dosra rukh kia ha,

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
remember for three long years, Sami Ibrahim was Yootias favorite and they used to defend even his shit smell on this forum calling it "rose smell"

back then

both Sami and Fawad were employees of a Fake News Channel sponsored by ISPR called BOL News and many PTI Leaders including Shafqat Mehmood and Andleeb Abbas were hired on lucrative salary packages by Sami Ibrahim President & Managing Director BOL, including

Faisal Javed as an anchor of a show