Have you registered as a Tax Filer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will pay my taxes the day Imran Niazi and all members of his cabinet will pay all their personal taxes since the age of 18.

until then
FU FBR !
Amigo. You actually have to make money to pay taxes on them. As an unemployed member of Maryum social media shers team who gets paid in maryum’s dirty chaddis, there is actually no tax due from you!

But you might’ve soon have to start looking for a job as I hear that Maryum is very disappointed with her social media shers. The reason being is that when Nawaz was sent to jail you guys organised a whole chalo chalo Nawaz ke sath jail jalo bhangra power show - but when Maryum went to jail, nothing! No jaloos, no protest, no 7 car caravan, no chalo chalo Maryum ke sath jail chalo posters, no protests, no Bhangra power show, nothing! In short the social media shers turned out to be a bunch of pussies (I guess they got scared of the FA pass generals). The only thing we saw was Uzma Bhukari Oscar worthy rants (which were very amusing!)

Also, Eid mubarak bro!

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kindly dont misguide people. Overseas Pakistani dont need to have sim registered. I have done it without having Pakistani sim.
THen kindly guide how? As far as I know (based on my personal experience), without a sim in your name, you wont get the password. And if you use someone elses sim, it wont register you.
It would be nice if you can guide overseas Pakistanis on how to do it without a sim in their name

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will pay my taxes the day Imran Niazi and all members of his cabinet will pay all their personal taxes since the age of 18.

until then
FU FBR !

اچھی بات ہے، میاں صاحب کی طرح گٹر صاف کرو کوٹ لکھپت کے

fami007

Citizen
THen kindly guide how? As far as I know (based on my personal experience), without a sim in your name, you wont get the password. And if you use someone elses sim, it wont register you.
It would be nice if you can guide overseas Pakistanis on how to do it without a sim in their name
Email at [email protected] for becoming filer with very reasonable charges.