Faisla Aap ka - 7th May 2011 - Hamid Mir

Wasiq

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Faisla Aapka - 7th May 2011 - Hamid Mir

1) Do not belieced CNN and FOX news,they are full of lie.

2)Mr.Hamid mir you are true pakistani.God bless you.

3) People of Pakistan kick out Zardari. He is pupet of USA.

M javed

Banned

Catching or killing of Osama was the lowest objective of America.

They knew about him years before where he has been.

Afghan war could have come to an end years before, had he been tracked down during the early years.

But America did not want to end the war so quickly.

Had our leadership been wise, they could easily trace him down in Pakistan and bring the war to an end without having sacrificed the lives of 35000 Pakistanies and those of our Afghan brothers.

Our Musharraf was so stupid that he blindly worked under the dictations of America.

One of the prime objectives of American was to show their might as a super power and to terrorise the muslim ummah. You might be well aware of America's 'New World Order' which was given by the senior Bush.

There was a long-term objective as well i.e. to humiliate and weaken the muslim nuclear power i.e. Pakistan.

Americans did not bother to spend dollars on their objectives.

They are well aware of the Art of assessing and manipulating the weaknesses of muslim rulers and Musharraf was not an exception of it.

They guaranteed him to be an un-interrupted ruler of Pakistan for long time. This was the most coveted gift that this poodle was looking for since he was commissioned into the Pakistan army. He did not bother How high the cost of this war could be in terms of human lives. Only thing he knew was to agree with the Americans at whatever cost and to salute them shamelessly.

Now the Americans have chosen time to target Osama. The reason is they have badly lost the war and they themselves want to get out of Afghanistan.

To humiliate and weaken Pakistan is their long-lasting objective. According to them, which I do not believe to be the whole truth, they have unilaterally executed the plan to kill Osama which was absolutely impossible for them without the active involvement of Pakistan. If we follow their story it was a well planned operation in which Pakistan's Government and intelligent agencies were either a partner or this operation was exclusively carried out by them and credit given to the power-lord America.

Radars in Pakistan could not catch the intruders or they were in-active are all lies. Had America carried out the operation -they would not have killed Osama.

I still doubt he was killed - it was all a drama. Only announcement of his death has been delayed for about 8 years.

Osama operation was a huge replay of Raymond Davis release in which our agencies and Federal Government played their full role
and left no stone unturned in pleasing America.

Zardari Zindabad-Gilani Zindabad - Kiani Zindabad-General Pasha Zindabad.

Issi PP ne (apni saazshon ke zarye) bare araam se East Pakistan ko Indian fauj ke hawale ker dya tha.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

how is it good job by hamid mir? he did his best to support his daddy osama bin ladin. people who will watch this show around the world would think pakistanis support terrorists.
hamid mir is a 100% taliban and alqaeda puppy :@
Thanks Asma shirazi very nice show.I fully agree with Hamid Mir,Moeed pirzada and Absar Alam.

Pakistan please "wake up and smell the coffee".... We need to get up and get rid of these currupt puppet,who have no interest in Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad.

ir@pk

mush gifted war that,s why some of our brother are not supporting and dislike patriotic journalist and people.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
People should now stop being in fool's paradise. Pakistani is a baighairat nation and we should just admit it. If anyone studies 1000 years of history of this area, we can clearly see that Pakistan is situation on the land, whose people have always been baighairat. This area has always been ruled by people coming from other areas like Turkey, central asia, mangolia, russia, iran, etc. The people of this area were always like "SALAM SAHIB". Wars used be in the land of Panipat.

It is clear in Quran k jaisi qaum ho gee waise he hakim aayen gay. Pakistanis deserve Zardari, Kayani, Musharaf and other such basta*ds. We do not deserve a clean and great guy like Imran Khan at all. We have a Parliament of around 1,200 people (federal+provinces) but all are extremely baighairat and that's why for over three years we have PPP government. If there were patriotic people in parliament, they would have removed PPP government as well as Zardari.

When Kayani was given extension I was extremely disappointed and now people can see why.....

Very stupid question by the girl at 7.07 of second video. Do you need guarantee first...before removing Zardari and Kayani??? That tells our nation's stupidity...

Why ppl want media to be rulers? People don't want to do anything themself. I get fed up with people's stupidity....i thought people here in US are stupid but Pakistanis are extremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely stupid and i think on this land, the most baighairat nation is us...Pakistanis.

Great words by all three speakers. Great comments by the guest at 2.30 in the third video.

Another stupid guy at 3.55 of third video. Army and Airforce chiefs' resignations could be very very helpful at this point. Jub tak hum Pakistan mai aisay steps nahi karayen gay....there wn't be any change in Pakistan.

Oh gosh, stupid woman at 6.25 and yet another stupid guy at 6.50. I think people like this deserve k bhookay marr jayen. Idiots. Even though we have such a vibrant media these guys don't learn anything. Silly, stupid and coward nation. Dekha this nation doesn't want to get rid of ghaddars. Eventhough they know Zardari and Kayani are ghaddars...atleast Zardari but still asking "KYA FAYEDA HO GA" .... LOL.... yeah i agree with those friends of mine who used to say things like k Pakistani nation deserve he yeh karti hai and i used to fight with them.....ab sharmindagi ho rahi hai fight krne pay.

So I just saw one person talking sense (from audience) ... that shows the % of sain people in Pakistan.

Hamid Mir -- bohat Aala. Impressed!! Hamid Mir's attitude in this program is like every Pakistani national's should b.

Why did we have shortage of radar? where does all money go?

A program with a lot of tough discussion but the worst and bitter truth is that we will still be like this coz as i said we are a baighairat nation.

mush_pride

u and your so called taliban khan are baghairat not the nation :P
People should now stop being in fool's paradise. Pakistani is a baighairat nation and we should just admit it. If anyone studies 1000 years of history of this area, we can clearly see that Pakistan is situation on the land, whose people have always been baighairat. This area has always been ruled by people coming from other areas like Turkey, central asia, mangolia, russia, iran, etc. The people of this area were always like "SALAM SAHIB". Wars used be in the land of Panipat.

It is clear in Quran k jaisi qaum ho gee waise he hakim aayen gay. Pakistanis deserve Zardari, Kayani, Musharaf and other such basta*ds. We do not deserve a clean and great guy like Imran Khan at all. We have a Parliament of around 1,200 people (federal+provinces) but all are extremely baighairat and that's why for over three years we have PPP government. If there were patriotic people in parliament, they would have removed PPP government as well as Zardari.

When Kayani was given extension I was extremely disappointed and now people can see why.....

Very stupid question by the girl at 7.07 of second video. Do you need guarantee first...before removing Zardari and Kayani??? That tells our nation's stupidity...

Why ppl want media to be rulers? People don't want to do anything themself. I get fed up with people's stupidity....i thought people here in US are stupid but Pakistanis are extremeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely stupid and i think on this land, the most baighairat nation is us...Pakistanis.

Great words by all three speakers. Great comments by the guest at 2.30 in the third video.

Another stupid guy at 3.55 of third video. Army and Airforce chiefs' resignations could be very very helpful at this point. Jub tak hum Pakistan mai aisay steps nahi karayen gay....there wn't be any change in Pakistan.

Oh gosh, stupid woman at 6.25 and yet another stupid guy at 6.50. I think people like this deserve k bhookay marr jayen. Idiots. Even though we have such a vibrant media these guys don't learn anything. Silly, stupid and coward nation. Dekha this nation doesn't want to get rid of ghaddars. Eventhough they know Zardari and Kayani are ghaddars...atleast Zardari but still asking "KYA FAYEDA HO GA" .... LOL.... yeah i agree with those friends of mine who used to say things like k Pakistani nation deserve he yeh karti hai and i used to fight with them.....ab sharmindagi ho rahi hai fight krne pay.

So I just saw one person talking sense (from audience) ... that shows the % of sain people in Pakistan.

Hamid Mir -- bohat Aala. Impressed!! Hamid Mir's attitude in this program is like every Pakistani national's should b.

Why did we have shortage of radar? where does all money go?

A program with a lot of tough discussion but the worst and bitter truth is that we will still be like this coz as i said we are a baighairat nation.