Faisala Aap Ka - 8th May 2011 - Sohail Waraiech - After Bin Ladin...How Will We Face New Challenges?

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mushahidullah is a donkey, in fact PMLN is afraid now, one can see on their faces, always try to speak against Imran, that shows 100% desperation , hahahahah time is running out for Nawaz Muna fiq

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
I will not chose that wards but you are right, This old man is not in sense, just senseless.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
It is good chance for a claver and conning Zardari to bring the army under his control and that is what he is doing well, for his personal interests, im agree army should be army not politicians, but what the politicians doing, land grabing, corruption, nepotism, and people who came to make the law, they are with fals degrees.
Parliament has no moral courage to take the control of Army, because army knows their weak point, before we support this corrupt elite, they should be pro pakistan not pro self and pro party.

M javed

Banned
Why do you forget Imran Khan is being planted by the Army as well.

Imran Khan and his e-army must mind their language as well.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan is the final chance for Pakistan, agar ye qoom zinda dil he to vote degi Imran ko agar murda dil he to phir they deserve the same treatment again and then i don't have any interest and i will stop following any politics in Pakistan

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I that PPP now have only stupid like Rehman and Awan, but Resina look reasonable. Soon Zardari is going to kick him out.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Why do you forget Imran Khan is being planted by the Army as well.

Imran Khan and his e-army must mind their language as well.

Give proof man otherwise it would be better to stop barking like your Leader Mushahidullah....

We know only one person who has been 100 % planted by Army and he is Not other than Nawaz Shareef...........