Egyptians have 'chosen a disaster' for themselves by 'ousting' a very sincere man like Mursi

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Egyptians are the worst form of Arabs. They are most corrupt amongst all the Arab nations. They didn't deserve a good man like Mursi. They would now have the real taste of the 'IN-TOXIC AMERICAN MEDICINE' i.e. Al Bradie who is a blind follower of America's orders...as he proved his 'loyalty to America' as the Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). For his loyalty to America,he was also blessed with the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005.

ElBaradei is currently a member of both the International Law Association and the American Society of International Law.

So, Dear Egyptians... Enjoy the 'Disaster' you are going to have by 'ousting' Mursi today and making way for likes of 'ELBARADEI' the More-American-Than-Egyptian.

Hassan1967

MPA (400+ posts)
US paid Egyptian Army won. Muslim Armies can only conquer countryman or country capital. In last 200 hundred year not even a single military general who advanced deep into enemy territory given birth by Muslim mother. Just keep watching, which country is weaken by military establishment and when. Pakistan has already tasted 5 x times, way Nawaz Sharif is doing work and strengthening bondage with China, look when US invest Pakistan Army. Street will be filled by PTI Qadri Account Canada beneficiaries.

the.paki

Senator (1k+ posts)
propaganda wins . USA would never want a sincere man with islamic thinking in any muslim country
and muslim army generals are always ready to conquer their own people

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
the brotherhood have been struggling for last 80 hours, salute to their courage n bravery, still brotherhood is not calling for retaliation, i belief they have the power n will for retaliation but still they are not going on that road, but i think they should go for it the **** head egyptians deserves it!

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
US paid Egyptian Army won. Muslim Armies can only conquer countryman or country capital. In last 200 hundred year not even a single military general who advanced deep into enemy territory given birth by Muslim mother. Just keep watching, which country is weaken by military establishment and when. Pakistan has already tasted 5 x times, way Nawaz Sharif is doing work and strengthening bondage with China, look when US invest Pakistan Army. Street will be filled by PTI Qadri Account Canada beneficiaries.
the day u were born........sense was lying in graveyard

If pak can tolerate Zardari, egyptians should have been able to tolerate Morsi but they didnt and now they are in for a Loooooooooooooooong painfull journey

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think I saw something slightly different on TV

Then I come on here and am being told that the Egyptians do not know what is good for them

They do not deserve the wonderful leadership that they have just got rid of and replaced it with

etc etc

Interesting that these internet revolutionaries know what is good for a country and a people they have never actually been to or met

Anyway I wonder how this person would feel if someone who belongs to a country like Nigeria or Somalia started judging

Pakistan where Governments have been so lousy for decades in all colors and guises...

So I suggest the answer would be who are you to talk,

put YOUR OWN house in order before you judge others.........

I agree with your post but let me assure that this time if Pakistan army tries something funny...then the Balochs, the ttribal paktun belt and the Punjabies will teach them a lesson a lesson they will never forget. Bhoon ker rakh dein gay in Amry waloun ko! Nawaz knows how to deal with them !
Musharaf is in Jail and we will make an example out of him!

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with your post but let me assure that this time if Pakistan army tries something funny...then the Balochs, the ttribal paktun belt and the Punjabies will teach them a lesson a lesson they will never forget. Bhoon ker rakh dein gay in Amry waloun ko! Nawaz knows how to deal with them !
Musharaf is in Jail and we will make an example out of him!
keep calm.......nothing will happen.......balochs and pakhtuns are already fighting.......as far as punjabis are concerned,forget they will resist army......

Unicorn

Banned
Before he elected he promised he will not take US aid, he will not take any money from the world bank after he got elected he did both specially money from IMF that comes with Riba. Economy of of Egypt is on free fall with tourism all but dead.

rafay1122

Senator (1k+ posts)
Before he elected he promised he will not take US aid, he will not take any money from the world bank after he got elected he did both specially money from IMF that comes with Riba. Economy of of Egypt is on free fall with tourism all but dead.

Tourism isnt dead completely as their major tourist zones are far away like shamel shaiekh and protected so people still go there... but yes other points are interesting to note

keep calm.......nothing will happen.......balochs and pakhtuns are already fighting.......as far as punjabis are concerned,forget they will resist army......

The biggest thorn in Pakistan army's eye is NAWAZ SHARIF WHO IS A PUNJABI. HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS TOUGH STANCE AGAINST THE ARMY! and by the way the Ex Amry Medical Doctor who destroyed GHQ during musharraf Era in Pindi was also a Punjabi.

adnan_younus

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] foools at work ..... pehle tehrir sqr bhara to wah wah wah.. dobara tehriri sqr bana to amreeka amreeka amreeka... its a simple war b/w liberals and ppl who want islam to the thopofied on ppl....

UKPakistani

The biggest thorn in Pakistan army's eye is NAWAZ SHARIF WHO IS A PUNJABI. HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS TOUGH STANCE AGAINST THE ARMY! and by the way the Ex Amry Medical Doctor who destroyed GHQ during musharraf Era in Pindi was also a Punjabi.

This tough huh !!

mqdefault.jpg

Let me see who locked him up like a common criminal and made him go running to his Saudi Masters

Of course it was the Machars in jail

Unicorn

Banned
Tourism isnt dead completely as their major tourist zones are far away like shamel shaiekh and protected so people still go there... but yes other points are interesting to note

Destruction is work in progress I said its almost dead.

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
the doctor name was dr usman,he was not a punjabi........he was from south punjab but was sireaki....tough stance againt army......let me tell u one thing.....wait for 5 years......and u will see that this govt will not bother army in any way.....army will have final say in matters related to national security........mr sharif is a mere puppet and u will realize this soon.......in ur last comment u said nawaz knows how to deal with army.....hmmm......that is the reason he is sacked twice by army.......and as for as uprising military rule is concerned only sindh has stood against army when zab was killed.....forget abt punjab....even today pm is put in jail i bet hardly 1000 people will be on streets........