Dawn News program REPORTER Planning a program on Lesbian/Gay rights in Pakistan

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Planning a program on Lesbian/Gay rights in Pakistan. Any one willing to participate and talk on the issue or if you could direct me to a relevant person. One gay and one lesbian would do good for the show! :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/dawntvreporter

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I believe friends and family members of the reporters will encourage and support him.
By the way what is the term used for these gays people in pakistan ? and how will you say GAY RIGHTS IN PAKISTAN ? :)

hans

Banned
Verses From Qur'an:
26.165-166 "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

27.055 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

29.028-29 And (remember) Lut: behold, he said to his people: "Ye do commit lewdness, such as no people in Creation (ever) committed before you. Do ye indeed approach men, and cut off the highway?- and practise wickedness (even) in your councils?" But his people gave no answer but this: they said: "Bring us the Wrath of God if thou tellest the truth."

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
IN A LILAH HE!!

H. HAQANI kay chumchay media pur yeh nahoost ki yulgaar kur rahey hain. . .

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
Planning a program on Lesbian/Gay rights in Pakistan. Any one willing to participate and talk on the issue or if you could direct me to a relevant person. One gay and one lesbian would do good for the show! :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/dawntvreporter
اور آپ برائی کو اور پھیلا رہے ہو- جس کو نہ پتہ ہو-اس فورم پر - ڈان والا ہی کام کر رہے ہو

Rajapk

Citizen
Please do not promote american ideas to our country because we are already in war of extremism and terrorism. Beter love Pakistan or Leave pakistan.